Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't posted in a while and I haven't watched her video as less then 5 mins in she finally picks up her eyeshadow palette that she hasn't mentioned in ages. I knew she would. I kept finding it strange how it was like spur of the moment creation to then not be talked about since, and now she is doing so after all that has happened hmmmm.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also did she prove the money went to a mental health charity for the fake panic attack vids??? If she does this and doesn’t donate to BLM, I swear to God. Also, I had a grand total of one ad in the previous vid and six in this, she’s disgraceful!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She tagged BLM, and mentioned it for 15seconds literally. It’s disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ Did she just say her pallet is absolutely battered? Why lie? It looks brand new. Am I right?
7F9D349B-C919-4AEE-BDA0-C5F0CE6DCCC2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Then the I'm not gonna hate on myself whilst putting on makeup. Again that was something I noticed her always saying she's rubbish at makeup and it looks a mess etc but that won't help her. Sometimes you have to be your own cheerleader and stop putting yourself down, so I hope she is working on her confidence and self belief etc.

Reactions: 2
Finally found a hate comment before it was removed

This girl has said what we are all thinking 😂

I am beyond DISGUSTED at Imo hashtagging BLM on a video all about her fake ass problems! What an absolute cretin!
Bloody hell look at all the ads!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The whole people don't believe I have anxiety and when she was saying how anyone can question someone's anxiety talk made me angry. The reason why love is because so many youtubers profit off of these issues without actually experiencing them. Zoella is a big one to blame for this because she's glamourised it so much amongst youtubers. As much as you're struggling talking about it and filming it isn't going to help it or the strigma around it at all. Shame on her.

Reactions: 11
As if she’s using BLM, a serious topic which is trending at the moment, to gain more views and subscribers. Disgusting.
I don't think she should be using the #BLM when the video isn't really about that when she's talking about herself, which is fine to do but I don't think that hashtag should be used when it's just a snippet of your video, and can be misleading and been seen as wanting views. People may come expecting more or to be educated and then realise it's not what they thought. I didn't even realise it was there until wayyy into the video. The hashtag and title don't fit together.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe how awful and ill she looks now. She used to be a pretty girl, it’s a shame.

Reactions: 4
Its absolutely disgusting she has tagged this video as BLM when the video has nothing to do with it!!! Trying to make cash and gain views off it is a disgrace

Reactions: 16
Can’t believe she’s hashtagged BLM and only spoke for about 15 seconds, she is insufferable 🙄 can’t stand the twit! Half the views on her new vids are from us tattle gals so we can tear it to shreds wonder what her views would be if we didn’t go on and view the tit show that is Imogenation 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also to upload a meaningless and superficial make-up video when there are so many more important things going on in the world just feels so shallow to me.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god!!! So bare with me but I find this hilarious.... so if you cast your mind back to her “the effect of hate” video to around 5:58 minutes in... she says she is using maybelline fit me foundation in shade 220. She then has a meltdown & says it’s way too dark blah blah blah...
Now if you watch her new video “get ready with me, anxieties etc” and watch from 10:59. She says she’s using Nars natural long wear foundation in shade Punjab.
So me being me (I like my make up) I wanted to see what difference it was in the shade cause the meltdown she has in the first video i thought, surely nars foundation MUST be lighter.
Hopefully, many of you will have heard of findation.com... not sure about you but on the times I’ve used it, I’ve always found it to be very accurate when buying new make up.
So I typed in nars longwear in Punjab to see what comes up..... haha haha bleeping hilarious it’s only maybelline fit me in shade 220!!!!! 😂😂 thought it was too dark for her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.