Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalaland01

If she was lying which I don't think everything has been made up sure we all add a bit on to a story or make it a bit more exciting when telling people! And surely as I've read alot of people saying on here that they wouldn't be able to remember details of everything that happened over ten years ago..maybe that's why she's got some of the time lines confused, I'd probably do the same? I dunno that's my thoughts on everything that's been said, as some of the things she's said have been proven?

But that makes sense cause she's said she was home schooled for a year in year 8?
She is defo lying to some extent, the bullying (if it happened) would have been from Year 7 - 8 because she definitely left and went to a new school in Year 9.

But within that series she literally switches back and forth between saying she's currently in Year 7/8 to Year 9 at the age of 13/14. The Year 9 claims are a lie as we know she was at a different school so this is impossible. She can't even keep track of her own storyline, so if she's lying about this it's safe to assume she's lying about a lot of the other elements as well 🤷‍♀️

For anyone interested lol, only need to watch the first few seconds
Starts off the storytime in Yr7:

Switches to Yr9:

Another vid where she says she was bullied Yr7-8 and started her new school in Yr9:

Last edited:

Michellellehcim

Omg I didn’t want to sound like I had my tinfoil hat on but when she posted that TikTok I swore I saw that top on topshop that week in the “new in” bit so it will of been recently, I mean it COULD of been bought and worn weeks ago. But we’ve saw no previous posts in this top, and NONE of her other tiktoks are in them clothes and if she did film it ages ago she probably would of posted SOMETHING wearing that outfit, she can’t help herself 😂😂
7E1AFFF3-DF09-4548-A56D-A12FCBA3EFD3.png