Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the attention seeker is back at it! These pics were all taken on the same day she’s wearing that same damn see through crop top she has on Depop and the post a few days ago and there’s no way she wouldn’t be wearing her wedding ring, the exact same makeup, the same top and exactly the same hair 3 different days. I don’t buy it. View attachment 141486
I just know this haul is going to be a montage of her saying she looks ugly and stupid and doesn’t feel like herself and how she wish she felt sexy in the outfits but she doesn’t because she’s soooo anxious and everyone’s looking at her. She’s the most problematic person on the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lmfao what the duck is this shite pass me the sick bucket.
7B811F7E-0308-46DD-A40B-2317548B29BE.jpeg

Can’t believe the young huns have such an unrealistic expectation of relationships because of the absolute sham fake display they put on every video #couplegoals my arse

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Grimogen blocked me ages ago and I could never understand why cos I never comment on anything on her insta! But I did try following spenny to be nosey so I bet that’s why she’s blocked me! Never thought of that til you’ve wrote this!
She is definitely the type of girl if Spencer liked your photo or messaged you, she would blame you for it and claim you want her husband hahahah

Reactions: 24
She’s proud of herself for putting make up on today guys....give her a medal! PS...I had a bath AND washed my hair this morning, I’m a legend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s proud of herself for putting make up on today guys....give her a medal! PS...I had a bath AND washed my hair this morning, I’m a legend
Why’s she acting like she hasn’t been taking insta, depop and merch pics and filming for YouTube all week 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmfao what the duck is this shite pass me the sick bucket.View attachment 141638
Can’t believe the young huns have such an unrealistic expectation of relationships because of the absolute sham fake display they put on every video #couplegoals my arse
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Eww. Just screams her audience !

Why’s she acting like she hasn’t been taking insta, depop and merch pics and filming for YouTube all week 😂😂😂
Cos she’s a first class narcissist DICK HEAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This specifically is what really triggers me. Associating positive mental health in women with partaking in beauty rituals is SO damaging, particularly for her viewer demographic. She is watched by teen and preteen girls - who are already under enormous pressure to take up makeup at younger and younger ages - and she is putting the message out that in order to be a healthy, happy, normal and accepted woman in society you must wear makeup. This is also something that is actually held against girls in mental health wards but I won't get into that.

Secondly it's just SO FAKE. She's overexplaining everything she does cause she knows she acting. Mental health issues are invisible and people suffering with them don't all wear black with no makeup and undone hair ffs, that's quite literally the point of the movement she's appropriating

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This specifically is what really triggers me. Associating positive mental health in women with partaking in beauty rituals is SO damaging, particularly for her viewer demographic. She is watched by teen and preteen girls - who are already under enormous pressure to take up makeup at younger and younger ages - and she is putting the message out that in order to be a healthy, happy, normal and accepted woman in society you must wear makeup. This is also something that is actually held against girls in mental health wards but I won't get into that.

Secondly it's just SO FAKE. She's overexplaining everything she does cause she knows she acting. Mental health issues are invisible and people suffering with them don't all wear black with no makeup and undone hair ffs, that's quite literally the point of the movement she's appropriating
This!! I've heard 'you can't possibly be depressed because you have the energy to wear makeup ' as well as 'if you just wore makeup' or 'if you got a boyfriend then maybe you wouldn't be depressed' it's so ridiculous!!

Reactions: 15
My personal favourite is “you’d be happier if you made your bed every day” GET TO duck NO I WOULDNT. She strikes me as that kinda lass. Yknow.

Reactions: 16
I'm really, really pissed off about her Instagram Story post about George Floyd. Yes, every bit of attention to that cause is important and helpful, but she has so clearly done it in such a throwaway way. The only attachment to that image is the hashtag and the linked petition. No other posts about the BLM movement, nothing to talk about noticing white privilege, NOTHING. It's so clear that it's merely a tickbox for her - "oh everyone else is talking about it, it's probably best that I post a throwaway story" and it makes me so bleeping mad. If you're not going to properly use your platform to draw attention to this then just donate your money and go. It's vile to use black people's struggle for clout and that is all she is doing.

My personal favourite is “you’d be happier if you made your bed every day” GET TO duck NO I WOULDNT. She strikes me as that kinda lass. Yknow.
hey grimogen babygurl, i make my bed everyday out of habit, im still bleeping depressed though so what next?

Reactions: 27

This!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did I miss something? Who is Idunno? And why are we cheering them on? Can someone fill me in please.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t wanna be that guy...but I literally say this every morning to my fella 🤣 I mean it really does make me feel better!

Did I miss something? Who is Idunno? And why are we cheering them on? Can someone fill me in please.
they are going through all the threads and liking posts along the way, so us OG’s on the threads have been getting many a like on our posts on previous threads and watching as Idunno makes her way through! They will be with us soon! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Where was the Saturday night upload Imo?? My Saturday nights on lockdown just arent the same without ripping your videos to shreds with my tattle Huns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.