Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to school with Imo and sadly I don't believe she's changed a bit. The story times I've watched are elaborated and some completely false. I actually felt shocked she decided to start a youtube, due to the amount of skeletons in that families cupboards. It's telling how, again, another part of her life has ended up with her being 'bullied'. How does someone so confident constantly get bullied? It's sad to see her in a state, but I'm also aware that it's due to her manipulation and lies, which have backfired once again. She struggles so much with being her genuine authentic self, and always has been a sheep. Most people grow out of that, but sadly it looks like she still hasn't. I don't wish any hate on her and hate to be potentially bringing another female down, but it's got to stop. It seems like she's very alone and not got the right people around her. If she is accessing therapy - great, it sounds like it's needed. I think she made the mistake going from beauty to telling the stories, as she must have realised the people who she was lying about, would contact her. You can only spend so much of your time on that delete and block button. It must be so exhausting for her, really not a life to live. I don't agree with a lot of the hate comments about appearance etc on this forum. I think sadly, she's got a lot of hatred in her and you can tell by her judgemental comments and tone in her videos. I find it bizarre how she's playing this innocent card too, because that's the opposite of what I knew of her, not that that's a bad think, you do you hun. But stop putting on a false representation of yourself, it would be so much more enjoyable for her to be her authentic self. People duck up, people do stupid things and people grow as they learn. I feel she's missed the growth part, but hopefully this will be the final learning curve for her, and she will realise it's time to grow up and deal with the world as an adult. The way she talks about people in her story times, 'bad people' - I'm sure a lot of those people have grown and learnt from their mistakes, it's very immature to tarnish people as horrible people and bullies, from incidents that happened when people were in heightened states as a result of your behaviour, it sounds like, or were under 12-18.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Absolute classic attention seeking behaviour on a massive scale!!
I dont even buy the whole "I was going to post tonight but dont dare" bs. If it was true she wouldnt be editing up to the last minute like this. Youd think it would have been ready long before it's due seeing as she it doing nothing other than sitting in her flat. And why even post that if its not for attention. No one would have known either way when she was going to post so shes just asking for thousands of huns to kiss her arse and tell her shes amazing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Hahahahaha just remembered when I was drunk and I accidentally liked her cousins topless pic

• Haha
Reactions: 40
OMG what video was that?? The first one
I think it's the first video with her mum where she does that 'never have I ever' tag and her mum says she was a tease in primary and use to hike up her skirt or slowly take of her shirt in front of the boys - hence dirty d

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think it's the first video with her mum where she does that 'never have I ever' tag and her mum says she was a tease in primary and use to hike up her skirt or slowly take of her shirt in front of the boys - hence dirty d
thats actually not right...if I was a teacher I’d be concerned due to the over sexualisation of a child

no wonder Imogen was so sexual at such a young age. I almost feel sorry for her

Reactions: 17
Just caught up after a long day! Heading to sleep in a bit, so night hunniiieeesss...I'll keave you with my thoughts... 😂

Oh ffs it’s going to be another bore fest isn’t it
I just can't wait to watch it...:rolleyes:

She hasnt any guts!!! FINALLY a diagnosis hunnies
😂

"Don't have the guts to do it" but you had the guts to post a video with no trigger warning when mentioning, quite candidly, suicide? Okay Imogen, I absolutely believe you xo

I actually can't put into words how angry she makes me, she is purely in it for the cash. I actually think she genuinely believes that she is a victim which is what makes the whole thing even worse. She really believes we're all on here bullying her when really we're just calling out her bullshit.
She angers me so much! Like I've mentioned before she has ZERO MORALS and the fact that she has such a young audience with NO trigger warning, it's just awful, she's full of crap and I agree, she is purely in it for the cash 😡

I dont even buy the whole "I was going to post tonight but dont dare" bs. If it was true she wouldnt be editing up to the last minute like this. Youd think it would have been ready long before it's due seeing as she it doing nothing other than sitting in her flat. And why even post that if its not for attention. No one would have known either way when she was going to post so shes just asking for thousands of huns to kiss her arse and tell her shes amazing.
I don't buy it either! A load of tit! Attention seeker at it's best!

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely been reading here again. After a couple of us said we’d messaged her before and got ignored, now she’s posted on her stories about how bad she feels that she can’t reply to everyone anymore. My DM to her was fairly early on, around her first ‘story time’ and it was heartfelt, I told her I was struggling and I was ignored so it’s definitely not just a recent thing. She has plenty of time to reply to the ass lickers though.

Reactions: 25
She wasnt confident enough to post today yet shes not missed an upload despite 200 panic attacks in a fortnight. Nah. Wind your neck in. Back in your box.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had a panic attack today (no sympathy needed!) and it floored me. It was exhausting. I don’t get how apparently after 200 in a short space of time, you can still post on social media constantly, reply/delete comments constantly, put make up and fake tan on, take photos, upload photos, sell clothes, package orders, film, edit, and post videos. I could just about shower and eat dinner today. I hate this unrealistic view of mental health that is being portrayed to mostly young girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Come on Imo we are just waiting for you to upload so we can have a party here 🎉 do it girl don’t be shy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I find weird and creepy is that she seeks validation and self worth from 12/13 year old girls

• Sick
Reactions: 28
What I find weird and creepy is that she seeks validation and self worth from 12/13 year old girls
Yes!
“my forever friends”
“please don’t give up on me”
“I love you so much”

So desperate.

• Sick
  • Sad
Once more for the people at the back: holding someone to account for their actions is not a witch-hunt, nor is it bullying.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.