Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemissdg

I'm more a reader than poster, but honestly I can't cope with this :(

I'm almost 50 and suffered with episodes of depression and anxiety for over 20 years.

I cannot even imagine how anyone can talk/film etc during a panic attack ..... I have often passed out during mine because I cannot catch my breath and they are so powerful that my body would switch off and I'd just go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not gonna put any hate because I have three grown up daughters and the idea of anyone being nasty to them hurts me, but on the other hand if my daughter's grew up watching this facade I would be concerned!

But I reported ....

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
She’s proud of herself for putting make up on today guys....give her a medal! PS...I had a bath AND washed my hair this morning, I’m a legend
This specifically is what really triggers me. Associating positive mental health in women with partaking in beauty rituals is SO damaging, particularly for her viewer demographic. She is watched by teen and preteen girls - who are already under enormous pressure to take up makeup at younger and younger ages - and she is putting the message out that in order to be a healthy, happy, normal and accepted woman in society you must wear makeup. This is also something that is actually held against girls in mental health wards but I won't get into that.

Secondly it's just SO FAKE. She's overexplaining everything she does cause she knows she acting. Mental health issues are invisible and people suffering with them don't all wear black with no makeup and undone hair ffs, that's quite literally the point of the movement she's appropriating

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Elliellie

Hello hunnies!
I’ve watched Imogen from day one and loved her energy back then. When she started doing her story times I was intrigued by them at the beginning but then realised none of it added up and started noticing a lot of Narcissistic Personality Disorder traits in her (always playing the victim, emphasising how lovely and innocent she is, compulsive lying, manipulation etc). I was engaged to a narcissist and it was all very familiar and terrifying to me. At that point I’ve unsubscribed and very rarely watched her. I tried to google her a while back and discovered a thread on her on GG, then tattle. I was so so glad I’m not the only one who can see right through the facade she puts on!
I’ve been lurking for months haha but only just made an account to get involved.
I commented on her recent video on YouTube, and it wasn’t even a remotely nasty comment, just a constructive one, but of course that got deleted 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Does this girl know you can be upset and sad about something without it being a mental illness?🙄 Or have a cry without it being a panic attack?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

shapaklyak55

On behalf of @User1808 super popular thread suggestion earlier on

Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
seeing as imo pretended to have anxiety for mental health week, do y'all think she is going to come out as bi for pride month?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

jellybean98

Gutted we don’t have a new vid today :rolleyes:
"Don't have the guts to do it" but you had the guts to post a video with no trigger warning when mentioning, quite candidly, suicide? Okay Imogen, I absolutely believe you xo

I actually can't put into words how angry she makes me, she is purely in it for the cash. I actually think she genuinely believes that she is a victim which is what makes the whole thing even worse. She really believes we're all on here bullying her when really we're just calling out her bullshit.

• Heart

proseccolove

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me the Twix thing please? 😂😂
Spencer put up a ig story about favourite chocolate bars or something, and said Imo would pick a twix and he’d had something else I genuinely can’t remember cos he’s boring af.

Then we all called him out on it because obviously Imo is gluten and dairy free and a twix is neither of those and he put up another story backtracking saying oh we meant before she was intolerant!!!!

So I think she just Fucking loves a cheeky twix

I keep going on about it cos I think it’s fucking hilarious. And also cos she’s a twat.

• Haha

lovethetea

Ok so I counted...

Excluding the ad at the end... Imo said nice ONE HUNDRED AND TWO TIMES during the video

• Haha
  • Wow

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Wow! Can’t believe I won the thread title! I’d just like to thank you all my hun bun angel baby princesses. You’ll make me cry (without tears)

• Haha

Immoslips

HUGE PLT & MISGUIDED HAUL

montage of what’s to come lots of self deprivation etc etc

Babygal has decided to leave in her saying she’s worrying about messing around too much then *Medium sized sigh* HELLO! She’s on the insecure talk and miraculously sounds back to her normal self within seconds. babyprincess then continues to LIE to the huns and say this is the first times in a LONG TIME that she’s got a full face of make up. What about those depop pics hun?

begs the huns to bare with her and her insecurities. She has her HUSBAND sideshow spenny off camera for “moral support” 😂

she likes the cropped granny cardigan and salmon joggers. The joggers aren’t getting taken off for anyone. Apparently.

she tells the huns she’s trying. viewers agree she really is trying. TRYING TO ACT AND FOOL HER HUNS!

basic black and basic white tee. More joggers. They look like cow print.

crochet shorts co-ord that princess tells the huns you could either go for a walk in or lounge around the house. Spenny is vocal off camera telling the huns the price and that he’d eat Immo if she was a waffle.

zip up white top which baby princess says the huns could wear zipped all the way up or halfway zipped. Genius! i bet the huns are so glad that baby princess pointed something so fucking obvious out 🙄 she’s got size 6 because the come up “bigger” apparently. Babygal muses that she looks like a golf caddy.

immo cringes when sideshow spenny makes a joke that he’s booked them a game of golf. Awks.

another vest and joggers, only this time they are shorts.

she’s obsessed with the next top. Spenny advises she could pair it with gold hoops and cream joggers. Cheers hun. You style icon you!

another top and joggers. Tells the huns that basic clothes cam me teamed with anything. Who’d have thought? She’s obsessed with this top.

spenny tells the huns “bodysuits are unreal” just fuck off already.

two piece next. What IMMO really loves about two pieces is that you get TWO PIECES!

cheap looking ill fitting cardigan now. Spenny likes the sleeves. Immo tells the huns she hasn’t been looking in the mirror because she’s SO INSECURE. spenny replies “you know what? I’m your mirror and you look UNREAL” 🤮 IMMO appears to grimace.

another basic vest, it’s ribbed but IMMO tells the huns it’s “ribbed detailed” it isn’t. It’s just a ribbed vest huns.

funny that she tells the huns she can’t look in the mirror but every time we get a cutaway show off of the item she’s eye fucking herself in the mirror to the left 🙄

cow print joggers she thinks are urban outfitter standard.

yet another basic tee. She thinks you can make it chic by pulling the cords to make it asymmetric (she doesn’t use those words). Lists a load of bottoms you could team it with. I hate it when she does this. Keeps checking herself out in the mirror.

basic jumper with more tie cords.

i’m ffwding.

white mom jeans. Too big. And a waffle top that she refers to as “ribbed”.

hoody. beds for interactions down below to put to bed their argument of whether a hoodie is a jumper or a hoodie.

self deprecating end.

oh the vid helped her improve her confidence.

THE VIDEO IS A #SPON. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Fucking sideshow spenny ends the vid because babygal think she’s too cringe when she ends videos...by the look on her face, spenny cringes her out more. The huns agree.

End.

looks like she’s desperate to make this a couples channel but spenny just has zero charisma. It doesn’t help that they have zero chemistry or banter. 🙃

Sorry for the poor rundown huns, I’ve just been feeling so down and insecure lately, but I love you all and you motivate me to do these rundowns. I love you all so much. THATS A LIE BTW.

I do enjoy our little tattle fam, some of you genuinely make make laugh out loud! 💜 However I thought I’d quote baby princess to highlight how fucking irrelevant and pointless it is when she does this on her videos. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

Wba230

I’m not even being dramatic but this whole thing has made me want to delete Instagram altogether. Z-list celebrities commenting OmG AnGeL wE LoVe YoU on her insta photos, it’s just so fucking fake and embarrassing. a 27 year old refusing to ever swear on her channel- because she KNOWS that it’s only kids that watch her- yet talks about suicide and implies that it’s because of her 12 year olds that watch her that she hasn’t taken her own life. If that’s not emotional blackmail, I’m not sure what is. She’s got this so wrong and I for one will never ever subscribe again. She used to be alright, I’d watch her every now and again but this is unforgivable. She’s still yet to take this social media break she keeps chiming on about as she uploads a YouTube video every 30 seconds about her ‘struggles’ and has the cheek to switch it off after a week and say she’s better? Not even going to go into the filming of the ‘panic attacks’ cause it makes me angry. She’s officially cancelled in my eyes. Also side note- if you’re genuinely suicidal or depressed, the LAST thing you are worried about is raising awareness or flogging your shit on Depop. Fact

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sharper73

Ok Imo hunny bun princess...in case you're running out of reference material, here is a typical day for me (diagnosed clinical depression and anxiety)

8am - crying because I only managed to get to sleep at 6am and my alarm just went off. Decide to pull the duvet over my head as I just can't deal
1pm - finally manage to drag myself out of bed. Have a cry because I feel so worthless in not even being able to sleep properly
2pm - sat watching my ipad but realise I haven't actually taken anything in that I've been watching as I have a critical internal monologue going on
3pm - think that I really should go and brush my teeth, have a wash etc. but there really doesn't seem to be any point
4pm - realise that I haven't eaten anything today, grab the easiest thing out of the cupboard (a packet of biscuits)
5pm - try watching the iPad again but spend most of the time trying to think positively... tomorrow is another day, I'm going to have a plan, I'm going to colour/do my makeup etc.
7pm - it's too early to go to bed right?
7.05pm - back in bed
7.05pm to 6am - invaded by critical thoughts, things in my life I should have done better, should have been better, should do better (this is really self deprecating stuff here Imo...you may need to display a little self awareness!!!)

.....Aaaand back we go to 8am for another groundhog Day.

• Heart

Idunno

Thanks guys! It got so juicy and then there was a lull and the disappointment of no video from A Lozz but you guys cheering me on got me through it and honestly I'm so glad other people get so angry by youtubers and things they do. Like I said, I never watched Imo but other youtubers have pissed me off so much before and I sometimes thought I i was just overreacting 😂😂

Glad to be here. I was determined not to jump ahead, I wanted to read everything and I'm glad I did cause like I said you guys are bloody hilarious!

• Heart
  • Haha