Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the carer reminds me of Imo. Attention seeking, crying, starting a witch hunt when actually the nurse is better educated and more professional but all the idiots jumped on the carers post just because she cried but it’s not what it seemed at all!
Omg yes this, same bullshit attitude. I don't buy you for one minute huni

Reactions: 5
Hello angels!!!! Just catching up, been working 12 hour shifts and haven't had the energy to read about Imo. buzzing to see what shitshow of a video we get tonight 😂
I reckon it'll be her trying to do something normal like a day in the life, or makeup look. She'll either have a breakdown and 10000 panic attacks or she'll do it and cry (no tears tho) cos she's recovered

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello angels!!!! Just catching up, been working 12 hour shifts and haven't had the energy to read about Imo. buzzing to see what shitshow of a video we get tonight 😂
I reckon it'll be her trying to do something normal like a day in the life, or makeup look. She'll either have a breakdown and 10000 panic attacks or she'll do it and cry (no tears tho) cos she's recovered
*Loud, cinematic voiceover*: From the creator of 'tHiS fOuNdAtIoN iS tOo DaRk FoR mY fAcE i'M gOiNg To HaVe A pAnIc AtTaCk', we bring you 'Life after anxiety: The make-up tutorial'. Imogen Hudson was able to cure her anxiety in just one week. At its peak she was having 400 panic attacks a day. Now, raw and unedited, she will do a make-up tutorial, proving that you too can move on from anxiety when you get bored of making mental health content and want to revert back to beauty content. Will she find the right shade of foundation? Can she finally say 'HELLO HUNNIEZ'? Did Spencer find his testicles in her make-up bag? Stay tuned to find out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've only watched a couple of her latest videos but I don't think YouTube is the right occupation for Imogen. She has clearly struggled with low self esteem and anxiety for years. If you are predisposed to these types of thoughts then exposing yourself to widescale critique is probably not the best idea. It's all well and good thinking that you're going to change the world and how people act (and I applaud that) but realistically some people will always be mean and in that role it's hard to avoid. Trading off your appearance when you're already insecure and anxious is inviting trouble.

I genuinely think she would be much happier disappearing from the public eye, focusing on her mental health and doing a job which is 9 to 5 and is not focused on how you look. That's how you begin to heal. Some people will call that giving up and you know what - that's ok. You don't always have to save the world. You just have to save yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Had a few days away from Tattle, had a rough few days think lockdown is getting to me 🤯

Just sat with a coffee and read through the last few pages I missed and you guys have cheered me up! No matter how bad my life gets at least I’m not a compulsive-lying, self-obsessed narcissist like Grimo 😁

How any of her huns believe a word she says at this point is beyond me, shes so full of bullshiiiiiiiitttt

• Heart
Reactions: 27
omg the time stamps on the pics 🤣🤣🤣 nah she’s out done her self. I’m glad other youtubers like rach has realised it too! Somebody needs to speak out about her, I mean how much can this girl get away with !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've only watched a couple of her latest videos but I don't think YouTube is the right occupation for Imogen. She has clearly struggled with low self esteem and anxiety for years. If you are predisposed to these types of thoughts then exposing yourself to widescale critique is probably not the best idea. It's all well and good thinking that you're going to change the world and how people act (and I applaud that) but realistically some people will always be mean and in that role it's hard to avoid. Trading off your appearance when you're already insecure and anxious is inviting trouble.

I genuinely think she would be much happier disappearing from the public eye, focusing on her mental health and doing a job which is 9 to 5 and is not focused on how you look. That's how you begin to heal. Some people will call that giving up and you know what - that's ok. You don't always have to save the world. You just have to save yourself.
She maybe would be happier in a 9-5 normal job, but that’s not what she wants. She wants attention, she wants drama, she wants to act and tell storytimes, she thrives off it all. She loves to tell us all how she’s such a victim and what a life she has, she loves to talk about herself. She’s a grade A narcissist.

Reactions: 16
Can't wait to see what this narcissistic of a tit show is going to post tonight,how can you recover that quick when you're claiming to have 200 panic attacks a day,think that must be a world record don't ya think,I cannot believe this fake woman believes her own lies and didn't think she would get caught out,all her HUNS believing all this so called true stuff

Reactions: 3
I can't bleeping believe this girl. She's making a complete joke out of people's mental health conditions! People with anxiety
/depression struggle to do basic tasks never mind a 'self care routine'.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In an ideal world it would be ‘addressing the rumours/hate comments’ and she would fess up to everything. Not gonna happen but that’s literally all it would take for her to come out with it and move past the whole ‘lip filler fiasco’

Reactions: 9
NOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!!! HER NEW VIDEO!!!!! SELF CARE ROUTINE FOR ANXIETY!!! This has to be A joke! I’m actually so pissed off that she is keeping this pathetic act up!!!!!!! AND PEOPLE ARE BUYING INTO THIS!!!! I thought she forgot how to do makeup and how to feel good during this time!!!!!! I’m actually so angry because as someone who actually suffers with poor mental health this is a kick in the balls

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.