Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be so behind here but what happened to her older brother? They used to do so many vids together and she used to go on about how her and her brother would all get a house and live together. So weird in my opinion! As much as I love my brother I would not go on about how We’d all move out and live happily ever after 😂

Reactions: 5
I might be so behind here but what happened to her older brother? They used to do so many vids together and she used to go on about how her and her brother would all get a house and live together. So weird in my opinion! As much as I love my brother I would not go on about how We’d all move out and live happily ever after 😂
she seems to have a weird relationship with all her family members especially her brothers 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watched Lucy flights ‘I’m fat’ video and well done to her for putting a trigger warning at the start of the video. Not that hard Imogen! Still cant believe she spoke about suicide so carelessly with no warning, when most of her following are young teenage girls. Her excuse.. ‘i forgot’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Hi, I’m new on here and I know it’s really old news and I’m sure it’s been talked about many threads ago, but why is she and Holly no longer friends? x

Reactions: 2
I'm not surprised, there is a video with her mum where her mum states she used to to do a strip tease for the boys in PRIMARY school. She obviously gets it from her mum as she is just as attention seeking. There was another video when her mum fell over on a train and imogen filmed it. She fell over and then started laughing obnoxiously whilst kicking her legs in the air. Imogen then followed suit and fell with her and said 'if you fall mumma, ima fall wid you' I just can't. She gets it from her parents - all as attention seeking as each other.
Her mum actually makes me sick, she’s such an attention seeker calling herself Dirty Dee I would be a fronted in my mum acted like that! Now we know where Imo gets it from

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I can just picture it now. “Spenny baby that’s such a fire pic of me but I’m not really supposed to be posting pics feeling myself til my huns forget about last week, what do you think if I just post it as a throwback and say look how amazing I used to look when I wasn’t depressed?” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 eye roll forever!!
Yes!!! This was my exact thinking! The make up and the white crop top is exactly the same as the Depop pics! So she’s taken what she considers to be a really sexy pic and wants it on her insta but can’t put it now on cos she’s so mentally ill 🙄 so pretends it’s an old pic 😡 the bleeping cheek!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Hey ladies,

I’m back - 2 birthdays in 3 days 😩

What have I missed? Did I read that we had a real time ex-babyprincess in the house or have I made that up in my sheer excitement that we’re on thread #9?

Reactions: 6
Gutted we don’t have a new vid today :rolleyes:
"Don't have the guts to do it" but you had the guts to post a video with no trigger warning when mentioning, quite candidly, suicide? Okay Imogen, I absolutely believe you xo

I actually can't put into words how angry she makes me, she is purely in it for the cash. I actually think she genuinely believes that she is a victim which is what makes the whole thing even worse. She really believes we're all on here bullying her when really we're just calling out her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
does anyone know who 'ashley' is? The girl who introduced laura to imo? i don't want the name or anything don't worry but was just wondering if anyone has found out who she is and whether she still has connections to anyone else in the storyline

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.