Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
URGH

WHERE DO I START

I am DISGUSTED beyond words. As a person of colour, how DARE she use this movement to promote her pathetic video. Our lives are not just a bloody hashtag that you can drop into your description to jump on the trend. I am appalled that she thought that was appropriate.

She pisses me off anyway but this has really hurt me. The fact that she didn't even address her mistake??? Funnily enough, we can't just erase the problems that we face every single day. But no, yet again, it's all about Imogen. She could have either not mentioned it at all or done her research and made a video about it. But no, she had to mention it coz it shows she is "woke" but she doesn't care enough about it to actually speak about the issues at hand.

Stupid twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I just don’t know why she can’t reply to even the slightest bit of criticism... like people said about the BLM hashtag and how she should delete it and then she did, why not just say yep I understand and have done that, thanks. She acts like she’s so involved with her subscribers (sorry “friends”... anyone else note that little slip up in the video!) then only replies with superficial comments like “LOVE YOU SO MUCH”. They’re not your friends, you don’t even engage unless it’s to thank them for their constant cult like praise!
Spenny deletes them all before he even reads them.. if they don’t include “love you” “stunning” or “beautiful” that comment is automatically gone 😬🤣

Reactions: 8
I just watched the video where she swap diets with her 8 year old sister and I actually really like the person she appeared to be in that! If only that was the only side of her personality. It was also when she was engaged to Spenny and she looks much healthier. It really is sad looking at the comparison pics posted above. She was beautiful before

Reactions: 4
That make up is the worst I've seen. She looks cakey and dirty!
I cant believe how gaunt her face looks especially with the massive hair!
She looks ill and it's not a good look!

Spencer will be so proud of me I've done my make up today! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I always get the vibe that her flat smells like a mixture of gone off ham and salami

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
OMG this is my first ever post!!!

I literally am shocked - I used to absolutley love this girl. I then stopped watching her over a year ago. Since all her anxiety bullshit has started, shes come back up on my feed....

I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH OF AN ATTENTION SEEKER SHE IS?

She has literally spent the past 3 videos editing in comments talking about how bad she looks for sympathy? I can't support someone who acts so desperate for attention.

Reactions: 19
That make up is the worst I've seen. She looks cakey and dirty!
I cant believe how gaunt her face looks especially with the massive hair!
She looks ill and it's not a good look!

Spencer will be so proud of me I've done my make up today! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Why does she talk like she hasn’t put makeup on for months? She had it on in the PLT haul 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me the Twix thing please? 😂😂
Spencer put up a ig story about favourite chocolate bars or something, and said Imo would pick a twix and he’d had something else I genuinely can’t remember cos he’s boring af.

Then we all called him out on it because obviously Imo is gluten and dairy free and a twix is neither of those and he put up another story backtracking saying oh we meant before she was intolerant!!!!

So I think she just bleeping loves a cheeky twix

I keep going on about it cos I think it’s bleeping hilarious. And also cos she’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can someone explain to me the Twix thing please? 😂😂
I read it a few threads ago.. if I remember correctly spencer posted a insta story saying twix is Imogen’s favourite chocolate but she always says she can’t eat dairy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She should not be posting people’s usernames. Unacceptable.
The comments are so funny.. when is this hate going to end? Hate? If it doesn't say 'love you/you're my inspiration' its classes as hate. They're delusional

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.