Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if this has been said but youtubers have a choice if they want to put ads before videos and they can choose if they want them to be skippable or not, obviously if you watch a full ad they earn more money so in her self care for anxiety she put in non skippable ads in order to earn more money 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Honestly, all I can think about when he talks in the recent video is how he cried that she fell. It absolutely kills me everytime!!

On that note, if he cried when she falls what's he like now when she's apparently been suicidal? Probably filling the bath with his tears so he can wash her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
when spenny was younger he was definitely one of those lads that dates girls loads younger than them because they’re too cringe for people their own age

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A question that’s slightly off topic but I’ve always wondered. If a vlogger receives items for free for advertising and then sells them, do they declare this as profit to HMRC? Does it count towards their taxable income?
In a word, yes!

If a person receives PR with absolutely no strings attached and doesn't show it to an audience then its questionable as its essentially a gift. However if they've accepted PR and agreed to show it on their channel or from a sponsorship, then any income that arises from the product (ad revenue, sponsorship money, selling the product) is most definitely taxable.

The fact that Imogen clearly gets gifted clothes, takes IG photos etc wearing them without taking the tags off and then pops them onto Depop as "never worn" is appalling and unethical...so I really wouldn't be surprised if she was a tax dodger too 🤔

Reactions: 8
Just been having a quick look through some of imo’s old vids till now and she’s definitely lost the weight when Spencer came in the picture. She’s also changed (personality-wise) so much. Also, I can remember one video where at the beginning Spencer was cooking and he didn’t know imo was filming and he was in such a mood and seemed quite different, if anyone can remember what video that was in - it would be so much appreciated. However I don’t think it’s just Spencer. I think they’re both weird and controlling in their relationship. This is how I imagine it to be:

Imo- I want to control all your social media and I don’t want you to see any of your friends /family and don’t even THINK about other women
Spencer- fine but only if you eat less and let me say cringey tit in all of your videos

I genuinely think they have some sort of controlling compromise in their relationship. Just my opinion though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ex hun here, took me a good few days to catch up and even then I was only reading bits and pieces from different threads. I thought something dodgy was going on from the first mh video, and even back years ago I didn’t think her stories added up but never thought that much into it. Fast forward to now however, that girl man, she pisses me off, like next level pisses me off. I’ve struggled with poor mental heath since my house burnt down when I was 9 years old, and this girl is mocking it for some clout. Gtfo, greasy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry on another note I’ve just managed to watch some of her latest video, when spenny says I’m your mirror she literally nearly bursts out laughing and is dying inside of cringe, it’s so funny to watch😂
not the reaction old spenny boy wanted, gutted for ya pups I really am 🤣
What's the timestamp on that bit? I can't bring myself to watch the whole video to find it lol! 🙈

Reactions: 4
not to be looking for sympathy in the slightest (im not trying to be attention seeking like our baby princess, i promise this has a point), but yesterday i had possibly one of the worst days mental health wise, i didn’t leave my bed, i didn’t stop crying, everything just felt like a huge negative black hole all day and i’ve woken up today feeling totally emotionally drained, im sure many who suffer with their mental health can relate. now the LAST thing i would want to do today would be to read anything that brought me any negative thoughts as after yesterday i don’t think i could deal with it.. so WHY if she was feeling as low as she was saying, supposedly having 1000s of panic attacks a day and whatever bullshit she’s spouted our of her swollen mouth, does she continue to go on social media where the problem started in the first place??? it’s a load of tit, she wouldn’t be able to mentally cope with it if it was effecting her as she says and it just makes me SO angry that she’s taking the piss out of something some of us have no control over and would do anything not to suffer with!!!!!! the fact she’s making out she’s practically cured herself (attention must cure anxiety????) after a few days is DISGUSTING and i don’t understand who the bloody hell she actually thinks she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So glad to hear you are doing better and that you have a lovely family around you, sending lots of love your way x
She did indeed say that spenny tucks hugobee and strokes his hair, I wish I could tell you it was a nightmare but it was true she said that🤮 rare breeds. I swear she says it for attention.
😂 legend has it that hugobee rose from the ashes of Phoenix
😂😂 honestly that poor lad must get such abuse off his mates. Another thing that's so weird, its probably been pointed out before is in the nando's video where she wore the pink suit and those awful awful lads had the audacity to look at her (probably coz she was waving a camera around) and spenny gets annoyed and says something along the lines of "why do men think they can look at what isn't theres" and I've seen him in a few videos he says he doesnt like her outfits to revealing . Sorry didn't realise a woman is your possession and another man cant even look at her but ok. And the crying over her falling and she shows her invisible grazes on her elbow and then says there is some on her bum and she says he'll have to put sudocrem on her and goes "oh dont worry I'll take good care of you" dear God 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been having a quick look through some of imo’s old vids till now and she’s definitely lost the weight when Spencer came in the picture. She’s also changed (personality-wise) so much. Also, I can remember one video where at the beginning Spencer was cooking and he didn’t know imo was filming and he was in such a mood and seemed quite different, if anyone can remember what video that was in - it would be so much appreciated. However I don’t think it’s just Spencer. I think they’re both weird and controlling in their relationship. This is how I imagine it to be:

Imo- I want to control all your social media and I don’t want you to see any of your friends /family and don’t even THINK about other women
Spencer- fine but only if you eat less and let me say cringey tit in all of your videos

I genuinely think they have some sort of controlling compromise in their relationship. Just my opinion though 😆
Definately! Both toxic towards eachother behind closed doors 💯

not to be looking for sympathy in the slightest (im not trying to be attention seeking like our baby princess, i promise this has a point), but yesterday i had possibly one of the worst days mental health wise, i didn’t leave my bed, i didn’t stop crying, everything just felt like a huge negative black hole all day and i’ve woken up today feeling totally emotionally drained, im sure many who suffer with their mental health can relate. now the LAST thing i would want to do today would be to read anything that brought me any negative thoughts as after yesterday i don’t think i could deal with it.. so WHY if she was feeling as low as she was saying, supposedly having 1000s of panic attacks a day and whatever bullshit she’s spouted our of her swollen mouth, does she continue to go on social media where the problem started in the first place??? it’s a load of tit, she wouldn’t be able to mentally cope with it if it was effecting her as she says and it just makes me SO angry that she’s taking the piss out of something some of us have no control over and would do anything not to suffer with!!!!!! the fact she’s making out she’s practically cured herself (attention must cure anxiety????) after a few days is DISGUSTING and i don’t understand who the bloody hell she actually thinks she is?
Hope you're ok 💛

Angers me too! Extremely disgusting! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope you feel better soon lovely! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
13.20-13.34
Thank you! 💛

Just watched that bit, cracked up! Her face when he said he's her mirror, she was definately cringing 😂

On a serious note, why the duck is Baby Prince pipping up? Be there for her need of 'fake support' if has to, but why does he need to speak in a clothing haul exactly :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree this could be worth noting, she would usually be around a size 10 from what I remember, where she looked in proportion for her frame. She’s lost so much weight and it seems to be in the time she’s known spencer. I don’t know what’s gone on but she really does not want to believe that she is now fitting into size 4/6, which doesn’t suit what her weight should be for her frame size to not look ill... people are clearly concerned that this just isn’t her at her healthy and happy weight
Edit: it’s perfectly fine to be a size 6 too, I’m a size 6 myself, but I don’t believe imo is a healthy or happy size 6 ☹
I agree with you the weight she is currently she looks underweight for her height and frame. She looked way better 2016/2017 a lot healthier even her hair. I know cause she has a ‘stomach condition’ I thought maybe that was why she’s lost a lot of weight but I’m not sure

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What's the timestamp on that bit? I can't bring myself to watch the whole video to find it lol! 🙈
Same. Watched a few secs and turned it off. Want to see that bit though. I’m your mirror........what a fucktard.

• Haha
Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much 😭.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an hole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (🙄) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though 🙄.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think 😂 basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Please can I join the family? 😊

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a tit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.
Welcome!! 👏🏼❤

I think God pushes her hairline an inch back everytime she lies
Holy crap 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg HELP ME.. she seems bearable in the new video 🙈 I'm going insane

She really needs to blow dry her hair in front of her face... her head looks huge compared to her thin frame

Reactions: 1
I have admittedly only watched for less than a min on her new close haul. How many times does she feel the need to mention mental health, anxiety, loss of confidence and money!
If you are really struggling regardless having a platform or not, is it really that easy to talk about your feelings and mental health?
The way she is moving her hands about while she is talking. The shifty eyes moving around the fake grin on her face. Screams attention seeking. The only thing that's real in that shot are the pictures on the wall and even then will probably have some crappy quotes.
This girl would attract such a wider audience If she was just herself and not on performance mode all the time. I have not allowed my daughter to watch her, as this certainly isnt a role model I want her to look up too!!
Sorry for the rant so early in the morning 😂😂😂
And even the pictures on her walls were gifted by disenio and she made a video about them ages ago which was OBV an AD cus she gotta get that dollar one way or another!

Reactions: 1
In a word, yes!

If a person receives PR with absolutely no strings attached and doesn't show it to an audience then its questionable as its essentially a gift. However if they've accepted PR and agreed to show it on their channel or from a sponsorship, then any income that arises from the product (ad revenue, sponsorship money, selling the product) is most definitely taxable.

The fact that Imogen clearly gets gifted clothes, takes IG photos etc wearing them without taking the tags off and then pops them onto Depop as "never worn" is appalling and unethical...so I really wouldn't be surprised if she was a tax dodger too 🤔
Thank you for replying! I’ve always wondered how they can get away with it. HMRC need to investigate vloggers income more closely I think.

Same. Watched a few secs and turned it off. Want to see that bit though. I’m your mirror........what a fucktard.
He really is a fucktard, his voice pipping up just pissed me off even more that what I was :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.