Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who claims to be dairy free, she certainly does love milking it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I’m guessing the arsewipe hasn’t mentioned anything more about the mind donation? Considering they’ve helped her so much? I can’t bear her 😫

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion :
Flogging her unwanted eyeshadow pallette, tells more lies than Roxanne Pallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I found "the secret" really damaging and I couldn't even finish it. If you want to be rich, you have to think you are going to get rich. If you want to be happy you have to think happy. If think negative you will be a negative person. bleeping dumb.
I can't watch any of her tit videos, they are damaging too. Using mental health to get views & likes, seriously fucks me off.

I wouldn't wish bad mental health on anyone, but I am clinically depressed & have BPD and I would love for her to be in my shoes to understand what real mental health battles feels like

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I'm watching her video and many thoughts are in my head and I'm rolling my eyes so bleeping much I think they may fall out of their socket, but the one thing I screamed at my screen was...

IMOGEN JUST BUY SOME bleeping WEIGHING SCALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: my gag reflex at the nose suck was louder than that ^ :sick:

• Haha
Her latest tweet 🙄
What makes me laugh is the whole if you've never met them how can you say anything bad about them. Doesn't that work the same way for love you can't love someone you've never met, I thought I loved joey from new kids on the block for years as a kid turns out that feeling and the feeling I have for my kids and friends is no where near the same. So how can she claim to love all her huns grrrrr bleeping nice and easy are making their money out of me recently everytime she says something ridiculous I feel grey hair just sprouting out

• Haha
Those suffering with mental health issues/depression and anxiety, I don’t think I’m alone in saying these sheets can sometimes be the hardest thing to do. I went weeks without being capable to write a single word on this worksheet. I don’t buy this whole farce and frankly it’s insulting, thanks imo
Couldn’t agree with you more! And also you don’t keep saying in every next breath about your anxiety or depression or explain how you feel that takes months and years for some people to be able to get to the point where they can actually express how they are feeling because you don’t quite understand yourself. Hope you’re okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys I’ve been struggling with anxiety for years watched Imos vid and tried the dressing gown rope to curl my hair and I’m cured! That self help vid is a god send! I now no longer suffer from anxiety 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Eh well done you 😉 only thing it gave me was mahoosove hair
Well it gave me tit looking hair too but it’s fine cause I filled out my gratitude book and that helped too 👍🏼 The sad thing is that’s what the comments on her video are like, she should add professional bullshitter to her CV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys I’ve been struggling with anxiety for years watched Imos vid and tried the dressing gown rope to curl my hair and I’m cured! That self help vid is a god send! I now no longer suffer from anxiety 🙄
Omg so happy for you. Thank goodness we have Imo and her miracle cures 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said at the end of her video she took 100 photos do glad that the 100 panic attacks have stopped or she wouldn’t have time to make her brownies! Also love that her brows are back to normal and not heavily drawn on like they were in her bullshit videos about her “breakdown”

Omg so happy for you. Thank goodness we have Imo and her miracle cures 🥰
She should be made a saint! Truly an angel princess sent from heaven 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree with you more! And also you don’t keep saying in every next breath about your anxiety or depression or explain how you feel that takes months and years for some people to be able to get to the point where they can actually express how they are feeling because you don’t quite understand yourself. Hope you’re okay!
Exactly! I’m doing okay Thankyou for asking, I hope you are too! X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I also think it’s clear that she never did or doesn’t have mental health issues due to the fact she’s saying that painting, writing and reading books about confidence is helping her and curing her? I understand doing all that to calm you down but if she really felt that awful and wanting to kill herself (she mentioned that in her previous video) I don’t think she’d be colouring in a picture of a butterfly.
100% agree!!! People with genuine mental health issues struggle to get out of bed, wash and feed themselves each day, let alone be able to bleeping colour and bake!!! There is no way that within a week, you’d have that much energy to do these things if you were genuinely feeling as low as she claimed to be. It’s beyond a joke at this point and very offensive to many people who are actually struggling.

She’d defo be one of those dickheads that thinks mindfulness is a cure to all problems. I’d also like to hear more about these so called therapy sessions that she managed to secure so quickly? Seems to me like it’s all self diagnosed “anxiety”, when in reality she just felt a bit sad for a day and has no idea what anxiety truly feels like! Also can she just stfu now about taking time off social media if she’s then going to continue spamming the internet with all this fake, pitiful content! That’s not really having a break is it lmao?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.