Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would much rather listen to my two therapists and psychiatrist rather than the tit tips she's trying to peddle to deal with mental illness.

Reactions: 4
holy crap this woman infuriates me.
i know everyone’s anxiety is different, but you can’t be sad and worried and claim you’re mentally ill all of a sudden
trigger warning? //
i’ve been so anxious at times that i’ve thrown up everything i’ve eaten, hysterically cried myself to sleep, phoned hotlines, and went to a&e because i wanted to end things. it is so bleeping annoying to see her lying

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Views aren’t looking as good on the recent video 😂 looks like everyone’s bored of her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how she doesn’t realise she’s just proving our point that she’s fake. “How could you possibly know what they’re really like?” Oh dear Imo, so you mean to tell us you’re not really like how you act in your videos and you’re actually even worse in real life? Well tit I didn’t know that was possible. But exactly we’ve never met you so you’re right we don’t know what you’re like but I imagine you’re not as “kind” as you claim to be you fake duck. Anyone who lies about mental health and being bullied isn’t a “kind” person. Also, deep the comment 👀 🙃 wonder how long it’ll stay up there before she wakes her greasy unwashed self up and deletes it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Got to this point in the video and I can watch no more. Spenny is like a child, this is disgusting. Is this really so necessary to keep in the video along with him wiping it on her nose 🤢
So we not gonna mention the fact she’s eating raw cake mix AGAIN what happened to the life threatening stomach condition? She chooses to put these clips in the video, it’s like she does it on purpose so people will come for her even more. Fakest bish on the internet, slyly think she thrives off the negative attention as it feeds her ego. A1 narcissistic traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So basically what this all boils down to is she feels a bit ugly at the moment? Isn’t everyone feeling this during lockdown? 😂

All she goes on about is wanting to put make up on, wanting to feel sexy, can’t look in the mirror/viewfinder?
It all seems a bit superficial that all these “anxieties” are because she doesn’t feel sexy right now?

Reactions: 19
Love how she doesn’t realise she’s just proving our point that she’s fake. “How could you possibly know what they’re really like?” Oh dear Imo, so you mean to tell us you’re not really like how you act in your videos and you’re actually even worse in real life? Well tit I didn’t know that was possible. But exactly we’ve never met you so you’re right we don’t know what you’re like but I imagine you’re not as “kind” as you claim to be you fake duck. Anyone who lies about mental health and being bullied isn’t a “kind” person. Also, deep the comment 👀 🙃 wonder how long it’ll stay up there before she wakes her greasy unwashed self up and deletes it.
Same goes for what she says about us. She goes on about how "the trolls" must be so sad and going through hurt to want to hurt others. How do you know? You dont know me. You dont know any of us. If you want to try and be uppity about people making assumptions on you, dont do it to others, it makes you a hypocrite.

Imogen lying about her lips is really damaging to her younger audience. I know if I was watching her and I was a younger teen, I’d be comparing myself to her, wondering why she’s so small yet is a “size 10”, she really needs to come clean.

Imogen lying about her lips is really damaging to her younger audience. I know if I was watching her and I was a younger teen, I’d be comparing myself to her, wondering why she’s so small yet is a “size 10”, she really needs to come clean.
Same, when I was a teen I thought I was “fat” because my brother used to tease me as a child. I was probably only a size 8 or 10 but saw myself as a lot bigger. Seeing someone as tiny as Imogen claiming to be the size she says she is would be extremely damaging to me back then. I still struggle now with my size but thankfully I’m older and know when someone’s bullshitting us!

Reactions: 12
SELF CARE ROUTINE FOR *ANXIETY* (COPING WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH)

AD

Montage of what's to come

We are greeted with a shot of baby gal in the bedroom with her wardrobe doors hanging open...what's up Immo? Depop not shifting as much as you thought it would?

*short huff* as in keeping with recent vids RE: mental health. Baby princess doesn't know how to start a vid anymore, is second guessing everything but looks pretty confident and flows through the opening monologue fine.

Babygal feels like her channel has become very negative recently so she wants to make it more positive. 🙃

So...she's decided to make todays video on her ups and downs but she's not going to show the downs. The huns wonder whether that's because it's too much effort to fake more panic attacks?

she's all smiles while she tells the huns that a lot of people think she's "miraculously healed" but she's not going to lie to the huns. She is in a much better headspace (now MH week is over)

She wants to be honest with the huns and not lie to them, she knows it's going to be a long journey and begs the huns to stay with her. duck OFF YOU LYING FAKE ASS witch!!!!!!

Begs for likes and comments but then does a manipulative self deprecating skit. duck OFF!

Quick mention that LEE STAFFORD has send her a paint by numbers after whimsically talking about wanting to get into painting; even though she's no good at it.

AD

she gushes and cutesies while colouring in like a child over how she can't wait to get back to feeling "sexy". she tells the huns (WITH HER BASE AND BROWS DONE) that she can't wait to get back to doing makeup. Shows off a gifted journal but says it's from her *friend* tries to fake a cry over a bleeping journal.

shows the journal filled in....the huns think it looks like it was filled in by a 10 year old. Curiously she says she's staying off SM...WHO'S DELETING THOSE COMMENTS THEN HUN BUN?

AD

duck me I've another 20 minutes to endure still!

shows the huns a pile of poo looking brownie. She tells the huns it's tit and she hasn't bothered weighing anything. WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT HER DAD WAS A BAKER FOR A LIVING?!

duck me. Here's sideshow spenny with his words of wisdom "well, erm, people say that you fail to prepare and you prepare to fail and you've done that but now you're prepared again. so you prepared to fail TWICE!"

WELL. Isn't that motivational! Immo bizzarely concludes that he's made a negative into a positive … 👀:ROFLMAO:

she makes a packet mix instead.

EXCUSE ME WHILE I VOMIT. The gruesome twosome play a game of lick the chocolate. The huns think they are trying to show some banter and sexual chemistry but it just comes across excruciatingly awkward.

boring, meaningless segment of her self help books. FFWDing. oh! hang on! a photo fell out of one of these new books!

AD

the photo was from "one of her first meet and greets". ain't that a coinkidink? the huns wonder why she printed off a photo of her with 25 randoms. I mean 1) We aint in the 90's anymore Immo hun and 2) who has ever used a photo as a bookmark?

She's trying a new tik tok hack of using a dressing gown cord to curl her hair. It helps her anxiety.

Talking to the huns helps her anxiety as well apparently. The huns wondered why it didn't help her during MH awareness week?

Oh. NOW doing youtube calms her down, what a contrast to last week!

ok, clinically approved MH apps make her feel worse, but doing a facemask or wrapping her hair in a bleeping cord to give her curls makes her feel better. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!

oh she's had the worst sleep of her life. *not because she's tied her hair in a cord of course*

Babyprincess facefucks herself in the viewfinder cause she really loves the curls. :rolleyes:

skips to a clip of her and spenny watching the secret. No sign of the curls she loves so much. 👀

oh. she has makeup and curls now

AD

still another 10 mins to go 🥵

She's taken a hundred photo's of herself and hates every single one. The huns wonder why she didn't just stop after the first one? 2nd? 5th? ahhhhh it's because she's a narcissist! anyway she tells the huns it's fine and she's put some makeup on.

She wants to film a makeup vid and tries to emotionally blackmail the huns to beg her to do a makeup vid.

hair mask. scrubs tan off. puts tan on again. plugs molly may fake tan. For some reason sideshow spenny is sitting on the lav waiting to fake tan her back.

some ad or #spon for another fake tan. Tells the huns fake tan / hair mask is the answer to recovery to depression / mental breakdowns / burnouts. Spenny is proud of her.

She tells the huns she doesn't normally fake tan and the fake tan has miraculously cured her "fear of the viewfinder"

plugs the merch again. still not sold out. she's got her hair in rollers again.

mentions "these charities" have helped "so many people".

Worries that people will unsub.

END.
I applaud you, thanks for this, I really didn’t wanna watch and thanks to you I don’t have to 💘💘

For someone so anxious she sure having lots of fun on her TikTok..bloody twit. What an absolute fraud!
Wtf did I just watch 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This has to stop - 527k views
The effect of hate - 368k views
Time to move on - 237k views
Self care routine for anxiety - 34k views

Soz baby princess. Looks like your streak of profiting off mental health is over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Coming back here where I feel safe after being attacked on another thread. Baby princesses I promise I’ll never stray again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Coming back here where I feel safe after being attacked on another thread. Baby princesses I promise I’ll never stray again
Whaatt where was this? Stay here with the most loving family on the internet hunbun xoxo

Whaatt where was this? Stay here with the most loving family on the internet hunbun xoxo
Over on the Jordan Limpscombe thread. I said I didn’t believe what they were saying and they jumped on me mega. BYE HUNIEZ.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Over on the Jordan Limpscombe thread. I said I didn’t believe what they were saying and they jumped on me mega. BYE HUNIEZ.
I just had a quick look and damn girl they were coming for you 🤣 don’t worry coz you’re back with your babyprincesshunbunangels now so it’s all good x

Reactions: 10
This has to stop - 527k views
The effect of hate - 368k views
Time to move on - 237k views
Self care routine for anxiety - 34k views

Soz baby princess. Looks like your streak of profiting off mental health is over.
Thank god! 👏🏽

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.