Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just uploading these for any huns who are lurking. These photos were very clearly taken, and uploaded, on the same day. If you believe imogen has lost her confidence and forgotten how to make on make up she has successfully manipulated you. Heres the evidence clear as day!

Also side note but i haven't touched my make up or felt very sexy in a couple of months because, oh yeah, we are living in the MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
She really is the biggest narcissist. Sorry, there's a global pandemic, people dying, unemployed, suffering from real mental illness, other health worries, but yeah let's make all your fans feel sorry for you that you don't feel sexy. She is vile.

Totally agree too, this is absolutely the same day - if it was a throwback to 'happier times', where is it on her Instagram?

Reactions: 22
Just uploading these for any huns who are lurking. These photos were very clearly taken, and uploaded, on the same day. If you believe imogen has lost her confidence and forgotten how to make on make up she has successfully manipulated you. Heres the evidence clear as day!

Also side note but i haven't touched my make up or felt very sexy in a couple of months because, oh yeah, we are living in the MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
“Never been worn”

• Haha
Reactions: 5

BRAND new/ NEVER been worn my bloody arse! She's wearing them in the feckin picture:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi guys. I’ve been watching and reading for a couple of weeks now debating whether to speak up or not but I’ve decided to after recent events. I really really thought that after what’s been going on the past couple of weeks she would finally get exposed but it looks like she’s brainwashed people and gotten away with it yet again. I don’t know or haven’t met Imogen personally but one of my close friends went to college with Imogen and said she was a train wreck. Nothing we didn’t already know but constantly required constant attention was always doing over the top in your face things to get attention and be the person everybody was talking about good or bad. She said that in her classes she could switch tears on and off like a tap and was one of the best actresses you’ve ever met.
I also personally met Rachel Leary once on a night out last year. She was really drunk but lovely and we ended up on the topic of Imogen. The things she had to say about her!!!! The fake disgusting person who she hopes gets her karma she’s referring to in her admit or forfeit video back in feb 2019 is Imogen.
It makes me so sad and mad that she has such a huge influence on impressionable young girls and she is benefiting and making money out of being a complete fraud. For someone that has always been very open about being an attention seeking child as well as growing up acting and in the theatre on top of all of the proof about Spencer, her creepy dad and all of the story times not adding up, I really can’t believe that not more people are seeing this and once again she’s got away with it. I don’t want to be nasty and call her names etc it’s not my place but I really feel like something has to be done It’s so frustrating when you’re someone like me who knows it’s 100% the truth and there’s nothing that can be done!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I went to school with Imo and sadly I don't believe she's changed a bit. The story times I've watched are elaborated and some completely false. I actually felt shocked she decided to start a youtube, due to the amount of skeletons in that families cupboards. It's telling how, again, another part of her life has ended up with her being 'bullied'. How does someone so confident constantly get bullied? It's sad to see her in a state, but I'm also aware that it's due to her manipulation and lies, which have backfired once again. She struggles so much with being her genuine authentic self, and always has been a sheep. Most people grow out of that, but sadly it looks like she still hasn't. I don't wish any hate on her and hate to be potentially bringing another female down, but it's got to stop. It seems like she's very alone and not got the right people around her. If she is accessing therapy - great, it sounds like it's needed. I think she made the mistake going from beauty to telling the stories, as she must have realised the people who she was lying about, would contact her. You can only spend so much of your time on that delete and block button. It must be so exhausting for her, really not a life to live. I don't agree with a lot of the hate comments about appearance etc on this forum. I think sadly, she's got a lot of hatred in her and you can tell by her judgemental comments and tone in her videos. I find it bizarre how she's playing this innocent card too, because that's the opposite of what I knew of her, not that that's a bad think, you do you hun. But stop putting on a false representation of yourself, it would be so much more enjoyable for her to be her authentic self. People duck up, people do stupid things and people grow as they learn. I feel she's missed the growth part, but hopefully this will be the final learning curve for her, and she will realise it's time to grow up and deal with the world as an adult. The way she talks about people in her story times, 'bad people' - I'm sure a lot of those people have grown and learnt from their mistakes, it's very immature to tarnish people as horrible people and bullies, from incidents that happened when people were in heightened states as a result of your behaviour, it sounds like, or were under 12-18.
The school where she was ‘bullied’?

Reactions: 3

All I notice is that she hasnt ironed the shirt in the "trying to be sexy" photo. As a pp said, she has no idea what makes an aesthetically pleasing photo. Shes about as sexy as a blade of grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi guys. I’ve been watching and reading for a couple of weeks now debating whether to speak up or not but I’ve decided to after recent events. I really really thought that after what’s been going on the past couple of weeks she would finally get exposed but it looks like she’s brainwashed people and gotten away with it yet again. I don’t know or haven’t met Imogen personally but one of my close friends went to college with Imogen and said she was a train wreck. Nothing we didn’t already know but constantly required constant attention was always doing over the top in your face things to get attention and be the person everybody was talking about good or bad. She said that in her classes she could switch tears on and off like a tap and was one of the best actresses you’ve ever met.
I also personally met Rachel Leary once on a night out last year. She was really drunk but lovely and we ended up on the topic of Imogen. The things she had to say about her!!!! The fake disgusting person who she hopes gets her karma she’s referring to in her admit or forfeit video back in feb 2019 is Imogen.
It makes me so sad and mad that she has such a huge influence on impressionable young girls and she is benefiting and making money out of being a complete fraud. For someone that has always been very open about being an attention seeking child as well as growing up acting and in the theatre on top of all of the proof about Spencer, her creepy dad and all of the story times not adding up, I really can’t believe that not more people are seeing this and once again she’s got away with it. I don’t want to be nasty and call her names etc it’s not my place but I really feel like something has to be done It’s so frustrating when you’re someone like me who knows it’s 100% the truth and there’s nothing that can be done!!
Hi! It makes me mad too that she lies to her young audience that she has a huge influence on and getting away with it, hope her huns just open their eyes a little more wider :mad:

Also, afternoon hunnniiieeesss!

Reactions: 7
She’s made the quickest recovery I’ve ever seen lol. Hundreds of panic attacks in 2 weeks (very realistic hun) to now moving on from it. Oh and I’m sure she’ll be a self proclaimed mental health advocate now. She’s making such a mockery out of people who truly struggle with mental health issues.
This. 💯🙌🏻

Reactions: 4

would love to comment on that and just put “never worn... you’ve got them on!”

Ooooooh are you able to tell us more of what Rach said about her??

38477E0A-EC7D-4067-800C-119DD74F2576.jpeg

I’ve noticed she’s trying to get in with one of rachs “best friends”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it is bad to try and sell things as unworn when you've clearly worn it, taking a picture in but not worn it out, out, is still wearing it, some influencers purposely leave the tag in and pretend that they forgot to take it out in hopes that they can sell it as brand new at a higher price on depop. They need to learn the differences between brand new with tags, never been worn, worn for a picture, just tried on etc and be honest about it.

Random but I still find it weird how she got her collabs with Revolution and Lottie London but claims she isn't good at makeup and she hardly even talks about them now not saying she has to all the time and shove it down our throats but the collabs, the merch and her own lip kits, eyelashes seem like a phase she went through and not a real passion.

For her story times I think they started off with an interest, but over time they got too long, and repetitive. As her new stomach condition one she could have just linked the old video and then got straight into updating us on the new info and shedding light since where she left off the video she's already covered them bits.

I've been watching her old videos and it's sad how confident she was. She was saying how horrible comments don't get to her and how she's happy with her insecurities and loves them as they make her unique and she's come to love herself. Also she says she shares everything with her huns, she's open and honest so why can't she just admit the lip fillers and move on, she'd probably shed light on that topic for young girls maybe considering wanting to do it to. Also she says she's happy in her own company and she doesn't need a man but again why has her YouTube turned into a joint channel? Surely she can do that herself as most subbed because they enjoyed her and her personality. I feel she has lost herself and her mental health has probably declined over the years or something has gone on to go from bubbly, loud, confident, fun to... I don't even know what to say but something is off, so again hopefully she takes time to really focus on herself and be a better her for herself.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 139276

I’ve noticed she’s trying to get in with one of rachs “best friends”

I've noticed this too, they've both been commenting on eachothers pictures recently with saying how pretty eachother is. Plus I think they may be trying to support or boost eachother up as I know Mads has referenced here about the hate she gets. But I'm sure she's heard stories or something about her since she's friends with Holly and Rach but maybe they haven't said anything to her so she can form her own opinion of her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.