Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been here in a few days but WOW all the tea by someone who knows imogen irl has me thirsty. It all fits in perfectly and matches up to her twitter. Spencer HAS DEFINITELY WATCHED YOUTUBE BEFORE. Before he deleted his twitter he would be @ in youtube videos and would watch football clips on youtube.
Side note, my kid has been banned from watching paw patrol because everytime they say 'pups' I think of spencer and want to vom.

heres my vid again for any of the new people reading

GIRL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOUR STORY CONSTANTLY CHANGES

1590371994312.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The fact that this is thread 9 already in such a short time frame really speaks volumes about who Imo really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus thread 9 we're moving fast😂 just hope more HUNS come have a look on here n realise how fake she is

Reactions: 3
Haven't been here in a few days but WOW all the tea by someone who knows imogen irl has me thirsty. It all fits in perfectly and matches up to her twitter. Spencer HAS DEFINITELY WATCHED YOUTUBE BEFORE. Before he deleted his twitter he would be @ in youtube videos and would watch football clips on youtube.
Side note, my kid has been banned from watching paw patrol because everytime they say 'pups' I think of spencer and want to vom.

View attachment 137607
The thumbnail on your YouTube video though @peachypie 😂🤥
And how many views has it got now!! Well done! X

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 137607
Finally seen your video everytime I clicked on it in previous threads I was always to late and didn't want to come across as a beg getting you to put it back on, can I just say thank you for taking the time to do that. bleeping wow that's it I can't say any more it literally speaks for itself. You are my hero x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow! Can’t believe I won the thread title! I’d just like to thank you all my hun bun angel baby princesses. You’ll make me cry (without tears)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s the year 2120. 127 year old Imogenation is still posting her videos from her state of the art floating care home. The latest one is titled ‘I DID MY MAKEUP HORRIBLY TO SEE HOW MY CARERS REACT. The huns love it, the carers remind Imo of their strict social media policy so she then releases a new storytime where she slut shames them all and explains how she is bullied. No need for Spenny any more, she has an adult nappy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone clocked who Spencer’s just started following?? Must of earned a lot of extra cash maybe now they can afford to buy a house ???🤦🏼‍♀️😂 like duck is any of the money she gets going to charity

Sorry forgot to add this one!!
it looks like he has no friends from his following list and all of his posts are of him or with imo so weird 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.