Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never made an account on one of these sites in my life but I am FUMING at myself, I sent her messages of support, I shared her videos, I thought she was a genuinely lovely sweet woman (up until this Spencer guy came out of the woodwork and she changed completely, who even IS he). I read the posts here and thought you were all really harsh, that she's just a lovely woman who is trying her best - but it's all crap, isn't it? That TikTok thing proves it. Same makeup, same joggers, same necklace, you can even see the try-on pile in the background of the video. I'm shocked at how stupid I've been to believe the nonsense. I've no interest in what happened in her past or any of the lies/stories about friends/ex friends but if she is now using things like anxiety, mental health, and the murder of a man to boost her own social media presence then she should be absolutely mortified for herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I've never made an account on one of these sites in my life but I am FUMING at myself, I sent her messages of support, I shared her videos, I thought she was a genuinely lovely sweet woman (up until this Spencer guy came out of the woodwork and she changed completely, who even IS he). I read the posts here and thought you were all really harsh, that she's just a lovely woman who is trying her best - but it's all crap, isn't it? That TikTok thing proves it. Same makeup, same joggers, same necklace, you can even see the try-on pile in the background of the video. I'm shocked at how stupid I've been to believe the nonsense. I've no interest in what happened in her past or any of the lies/stories about friends/ex friends but if she is now using things like anxiety, mental health, and the murder of a man to boost her own social media presence then she should be absolutely mortified for herself.
welcome to the dark side x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much 😭.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an hole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (🙄) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though 🙄.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think 😂 basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Please can I join the family? 😊

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a tit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much 😭.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an hole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (🙄) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though 🙄.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think 😂 basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a tit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.
Welcome 🙌🙌 we’ve been waiting for you:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Welcome hunbun. We salute your dedication and welcome you warmly to our fam!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Welcome to the family my darling xxx

Reactions: 11

She's made it!!! Hahaha welcome hunny bee

Reactions: 9

YAY! We’ve all enjoyed watching you work your way through the thread 😂❤ X

Reactions: 13
Thanks guys! It got so juicy and then there was a lull and the disappointment of no video from A Lozz but you guys cheering me on got me through it and honestly I'm so glad other people get so angry by youtubers and things they do. Like I said, I never watched Imo but other youtubers have pissed me off so much before and I sometimes thought I i was just overreacting 😂😂

Glad to be here. I was determined not to jump ahead, I wanted to read everything and I'm glad I did cause like I said you guys are bloody hilarious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
HUGE PLT & MISGUIDED HAUL

montage of what’s to come lots of self deprivation etc etc

Babygal has decided to leave in her saying she’s worrying about messing around too much then *Medium sized sigh* HELLO! She’s on the insecure talk and miraculously sounds back to her normal self within seconds. babyprincess then continues to LIE to the huns and say this is the first times in a LONG TIME that she’s got a full face of make up. What about those depop pics hun?

begs the huns to bare with her and her insecurities. She has her HUSBAND sideshow spenny off camera for “moral support” 😂

she likes the cropped granny cardigan and salmon joggers. The joggers aren’t getting taken off for anyone. Apparently.

she tells the huns she’s trying. viewers agree she really is trying. TRYING TO ACT AND FOOL HER HUNS!

basic black and basic white tee. More joggers. They look like cow print.

crochet shorts co-ord that princess tells the huns you could either go for a walk in or lounge around the house. Spenny is vocal off camera telling the huns the price and that he’d eat Immo if she was a waffle.

zip up white top which baby princess says the huns could wear zipped all the way up or halfway zipped. Genius! i bet the huns are so glad that baby princess pointed something so bleeping obvious out 🙄 she’s got size 6 because the come up “bigger” apparently. Babygal muses that she looks like a golf caddy.

immo cringes when sideshow spenny makes a joke that he’s booked them a game of golf. Awks.

another vest and joggers, only this time they are shorts.

she’s obsessed with the next top. Spenny advises she could pair it with gold hoops and cream joggers. Cheers hun. You style icon you!

another top and joggers. Tells the huns that basic clothes cam me teamed with anything. Who’d have thought? She’s obsessed with this top.

spenny tells the huns “bodysuits are unreal” just duck off already.

two piece next. What IMMO really loves about two pieces is that you get TWO PIECES!

cheap looking ill fitting cardigan now. Spenny likes the sleeves. Immo tells the huns she hasn’t been looking in the mirror because she’s SO INSECURE. spenny replies “you know what? I’m your mirror and you look UNREAL” 🤮 IMMO appears to grimace.

another basic vest, it’s ribbed but IMMO tells the huns it’s “ribbed detailed” it isn’t. It’s just a ribbed vest huns.

funny that she tells the huns she can’t look in the mirror but every time we get a cutaway show off of the item she’s eye bleeping herself in the mirror to the left 🙄

cow print joggers she thinks are urban outfitter standard.

yet another basic tee. She thinks you can make it chic by pulling the cords to make it asymmetric (she doesn’t use those words). Lists a load of bottoms you could team it with. I hate it when she does this. Keeps checking herself out in the mirror.

basic jumper with more tie cords.

i’m ffwding.

white mom jeans. Too big. And a waffle top that she refers to as “ribbed”.

hoody. beds for interactions down below to put to bed their argument of whether a hoodie is a jumper or a hoodie.

self deprecating end.

oh the vid helped her improve her confidence.

THE VIDEO IS A #SPON. 🤦🏽‍♀️

bleeping sideshow spenny ends the vid because babygal think she’s too cringe when she ends videos...by the look on her face, spenny cringes her out more. The huns agree.

End.

looks like she’s desperate to make this a couples channel but spenny just has zero charisma. It doesn’t help that they have zero chemistry or banter. 🙃

Sorry for the poor rundown huns, I’ve just been feeling so down and insecure lately, but I love you all and you motivate me to do these rundowns. I love you all so much. THATS A LIE BTW.

I do enjoy our little tattle fam, some of you genuinely make make laugh out loud! 💜 However I thought I’d quote baby princess to highlight how bleeping irrelevant and pointless it is when she does this on her videos. 🙃
I bleeping love your run downs!!!! 😂😂😂😂 I didn’t even watch it and from this I can just hear everything you’ve said in her voice hahahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Idunno firstly, welcome! Glad you stuck with it and made it to the end. I have a feeling it’s only going up from now.
Secondly. Thank you for all those reactions, I think I speak on behalf of everyone when we say we’ve loved feeling the love!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Welcome 🙏 😁❤🙌

Reactions: 3

You finally made it! 👏

What you mentioned if he starves her, it didn't cross my mind, but I do think they are toxic and manipulative towards eachother, maybe in that way and 100% other ways too behind close doors.

I have OCD and you're right, it's not just about cleaning, it consumes me every single day, the way she miraculously is now better (even though she is acting for her huns to keep it going), is actually disgusting and an insult to those who do genuinely suffer.

And yes her comment of other people have it worse, she needs to duck off from the internet :mad:

Happy that we all made you laugh along the way of catching up 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Here she is! 😁 Welcome to the family princess pie 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 8

WELCOME!!!! So proud of you for sticking through it!! Gonna have a vino and toast to you joining us!!

Reactions: 6

Welcome!!! So pleased you’ve caught up. Now you can contribute to all the juicy goss ❤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.