Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on to 47 new notifications. Where do I pick up my award for comedy contributions?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know every time I log on I think something has kicked off but it’s just @Idunno liking the previous posts :p they’re catching up
HAHA me too!! I keep thinking I’ve missed the beef but it’s just ex huns catching up 😂 not complaining, the more the merrier ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know every time I log on I think something has kicked off but it’s just @Idunno liking the previous posts :p they’re catching up
Haha shes almost there! I will be expecting a full rundown of her thoughts, feelings and opinions when shes ready 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok hear me out but I have a little conspiracy theory.

She keeps harping on about not being her usual ‘bubbly and loud’ self and has just uploaded a story asking what she should film while she’s like this.

Do we think this whole palaver could have been a way to get rid of that character she’d created and try to mature herself and her channel? Surely it’s more prosperous to have an older audience with a salary rather than children with pocket money?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

She keeps harping on about not being her usual ‘bubbly and loud’ self and has just uploaded a story asking what she should film while she’s like this.

Do we think this whole palaver could have been a way to get rid of that character she’d created and try to mature herself and her channel? Surely it’s more prosperous to have an older audience with a salary rather than children with pocket money?
I think she’s part of the illuminati and sold her soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That's a good point. Then when her and "pups" have a baby she will turn it into a family channel.

God can you imagine how dramatic she will be once she's pregnant 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't this her dads dog?
Hate to be that person (but I will because it's imo 😂) but how has her dads dog got her through the last two weeks? We still haven't been able to visit our families in the last two weeks? So is she saying she's been breaking the lockdown rules to go to her dads house because that's the only way his dog would be getting her through the last two weeks by CUDDLING him 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21

I’ve often thought about this! I think it’s a re brand move to get her a new rush of followers and ones of her own age rather than 12/15 year olds

Reactions: 5
Isn't this her dads dog?
Hate to be that person (but I will because it's imo 😂) but how has her dads dog got her through the last two weeks? We still haven't been able to visit our families in the last two weeks? So is she saying she's been breaking the lockdown rules to go to her dads house because that's the only way his dog would be getting her through the last two weeks by CUDDLING him 🤔
Thought her hun bun angels got her through the last 2 weeks? Then it was Spencer? Now it's the dog?? What next???? The colouring in books?

I saw a story of the dog outside the other day which I assumed was at hers dads and she would have been there getting the "left over merch from the garage"????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't this her dads dog?
I wonder who this dog will reincarnate into

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Isn't this her dads dog?
That is such a bleeping good point!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Isn't this her dads dog?
I came here to say this and be that person too 🤣 but like you say it’s Imo so I don’t mind being that person!

Also yeah she was in her Dads back garden aswell the other day getting the merch 😒

• Heart
Isn't this her dads dog?
Princess honey bee should be isolating with all her chronic illnesses! Not going to visit her dad's dog (regularly!)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Same! Notifications are coming thick and fast but getting closer, I reckon they’ll be caught up by tonight...or maybe already, I’ve hardly been on lately. Life/kids....groan.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.