Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Discolights

VIP Member
I had a panic attack today (no sympathy needed!) and it floored me. It was exhausting. I don’t get how apparently after 200 in a short space of time, you can still post on social media constantly, reply/delete comments constantly, put make up and fake tan on, take photos, upload photos, sell clothes, package orders, film, edit, and post videos. I could just about shower and eat dinner today. I hate this unrealistic view of mental health that is being portrayed to mostly young girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Elisha97

Chatty Member
It’s the year 2120. 127 year old Imogenation is still posting her videos from her state of the art floating care home. The latest one is titled ‘I DID MY MAKEUP HORRIBLY TO SEE HOW MY CARERS REACT. The huns love it, the carers remind Imo of their strict social media policy so she then releases a new storytime where she slut shames them all and explains how she is bullied. No need for Spenny any more, she has an adult nappy.

Attachments

• Haha

Truth2010

Read the room Imogen. No one gives a fuck about your anxiety in the midst of a pandemic and BLM movement.
I get that you are attention seeking but give it a rest.

• Heart
Hi,

my first post on here...read every single thread and also read the GG ones back in the day lol.
I used to be an avid HUN.. ew. I used to text Imo on snapchat and I also used to comment on her YouTube vids when I was about 15 and just started and Ben salad would always like and comment back. I’ll try and find them to show you guys.

A little while ago when she first met pups 🐶 I found his original Instagram and asked to follow him lol. Woke up the next day to find he blocked me and so did Imogen! Shows how controlling she was back then too, and yes that’s proof he had Instagram before no?

• Wow
  • Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Lads, just did a face mask and can report that I no longer have anxiety and depression. Just wish Imo had made this video sooner, would have saved me years of struggling! Oh well!

• Haha

clily

So I sat through the video, just a couple of the thoughts I had while watching-

- Says she can't bring herself to do her intro but then literally does her 'hello hunnnniesss' intro to display this??
- Acknowledges that people might think she's 'miraculously recovered' definitely a nod to this forum, hi Imo
- Smirking throughout the video again, as several people have pointed out this is definitely duping delight
- If she is 'raising awareness' surely she should share the importance of receiving professional help for mental health issues, it seems to me that she has diagnosed herself with anxiety.
- Most people with severe mental health issues can't colour or bake their anxiety away Imo, things like this are helpful for people suffering with everyday life stresses, however the majority of people with severe anxiety/depression can't bring themselves to feed themselves some of the time never mind baking fucking brownies
- Saying something is sexual to Spenny then talking to him in the exact same tone of voice she speaks to her younger brother in nearly brought my dinner back up
- 'I don't swear on my channel' but I will talk about mental health issues and suicide with no trigger warnings! Also does she think her young followers can't read??
- She hasn't changed her jumper in 4 days but she has makeup on? I think that is a lack of basic hygiene in general Imo and nothing to do with mental health issues
- 'If you attract negative things you'll have a negative life' - Not helpful to say to someone with mental health issues who literally cannot control their thoughts/feelings. However maybe she should stop obsessing over this forum and comments on her social media if she feels so strongly about this
- Was brought to tears by her foundation being too dark but had no issues with coating herself in woodstain fake tan...
-Affiliate links for the books she mentioned in her video in her description that aren't declared.. got to keep raking that sweet mental health coin in

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

ReginaGeorge4490

Guys I’ve been struggling with anxiety for years watched Imos vid and tried the dressing gown rope to curl my hair and I’m cured! That self help vid is a god send! I now no longer suffer from anxiety 🙄

• Haha

Crisps

VIP Member
Like someone else said it’s the fact she leaves all those bits in her video where she’s talking to herself and saying sorry “I’d normally say that wouldn’t I” and “I’m trying my best” ...why not edit those parts out? Because it’s all purely for attention and validation from the huns.

• Angry
  • Heart

Gossgoss

Hello Everyone 🤗🤗 not posted since the end of thread 4 (wow.. take me back 🍵 Good Times)

3 days of reading to catch up 🥴 so many thoughts I don't even know where to begin.

Has anyone else noticed that she directly copies popular personalities mannerisms ect

Watched FIRST DATE STORY TIME FAILS and recognised the following :

- Elle Darby/ Gemma Miles (I know this has been mentioned, who came first?)
- Gemma Collins (TOWIE)
- Any typical Essex persona
- American Ghetto Princes
- Camp / Ru Paul Drag Queen style confidence

No wonder she has changed, she cant keep up with her multiple (fake) personas

The attention seeking is real. The rest is copied from popular reality TV shows. Its who she wants to be.. not who she truly is.

There are too many fighting personalities... its like watching a one woman episode of Big Brother.

Ps. I'm at the start of thread 9 but posting now to in hope there are a few replies by the time I catch up

Iv also stumbled upon 2 wildly different stories of the same event.

If anyone is interested watch the FIRST DATE STORY TIME about the guy who made her get an £80 uber, made her pay £200ish (I think) for drinks when she OnLy HaD OnE PiNaPpLE JuIcE all night.....

Then watch the story about why she doesnt drink alchohol... She states that this guy was buying HER drinks and putting vodka in the pineapple hoping she wouldn't notice 🙈

I could be wrong (watched yesterday) but positive shes referencing the same story.

I'm dying to catch up so jst mentioning it now before i no doubt stumble across more shocking behaviour reading thread 9 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Just watched the video. The amount she talks about making herself “feel sexy” through makeup, doing her hair etc. Is really putting out the wrong message to young girls who struggle with anxiety and can’t even get out of bed. She’s teaching them their goals should be to “look sexy”

also at 24mins she says “my anxiety is preventing me from doing much” - ??? you’ve managed to upload your whole wardrobe on depop, delete comments from every man and his dog, fake tan, do your makeup about 5 times, bake shit brownies...what haven’t you done?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Swish98

Wish I could stay and gossip with you all for hours but got to get up early for work tomorrow :( but, before I go to sleep, just want to make these points about her latest video:

- she has a massive fkn forehead
- I literally cannot stand it when she says something and then says “nobody cares” or “no don’t say that” like you clearly thought about it before it left your mouth so if you thought you shouldn’t say it, why did you? Fkn stop. 😒
- she keeps constantly “putting herself down” it’s not that difficult to stop doing that considering you actually fkn love yourself and think the world revolves around you
- don’t you dare speak about how much you care about the blm movement until we’ve seen some fucking proof you actually donated the Adsense to blm charities and George Floyd foundation coz with your track record, you’re not exactly someone to be easily believed
- thank god spenny wasn’t in the video, probably didn’t let him in it since he was such a cringey fuck last time
- if you “really didn’t want to upload this video” you fucking wouldn’t have so stop constantly going on about it
- EVERYTHING is a pity party with Imogen “I know there’s so much more going on in the world bla bla... but oh yeah back to me and my fake anxiety”
- also casually slipping in that her revolution pallette is still in stock.. fuck off, we see you 👀🙄
- lastly but defo not least, she’s a fucking twat.
:)

p.s. now your views have gone down imo, you better actually use your fkn brain and get creative and bring some better content to the table coz your videos are more and more boring every time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

proseccolove

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Imogenation #10 Imo is a twat, Spenny is a loon,
Please watch our videos so we can move house soon

• Haha

peachypie

Haven't been here in a few days but WOW all the tea by someone who knows imogen irl has me thirsty. It all fits in perfectly and matches up to her twitter. Spencer HAS DEFINITELY WATCHED YOUTUBE BEFORE. Before he deleted his twitter he would be @ in youtube videos and would watch football clips on youtube.
Side note, my kid has been banned from watching paw patrol because everytime they say 'pups' I think of spencer and want to vom.

heres my vid again for any of the new people reading

GIRL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOUR STORY CONSTANTLY CHANGES

1590371994312.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Beano93

I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ Did she just say her pallet is absolutely battered? Why lie? It looks brand new. Am I right?
7F9D349B-C919-4AEE-BDA0-C5F0CE6DCCC2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32