Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
The way holly constantly publicly thanks her husband for choosing her even with her past on geordie shore and her previous promiscuity really perpetuates the idea of slut shaming and how holly "got lucky" to find a decent guy to take her in after her years of sleeping around and telling herself shes not worthy of a commited man due to her being so sexually active. like seriously she sets women back years with that carry on. She really sets a narrative that if you are a girl who has sex you should be shamed.
Preach 👏👏👏

I was wild in my youth and didn’t give a shit what any one thought. My body count is high but I don’t sit here and thank my long term partner for disregarding my past. I own that shit, I had a blast during my whore phase 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The way holly constantly publicly thanks her husband for choosing her even with her past on geordie shore and her previous promiscuity really perpetuates the idea of slut shaming and how holly "got lucky" to find a decent guy to take her in after her years of sleeping around and telling herself shes not worthy of a commited man due to her being so sexually active. like seriously she sets women back years with that carry on. She really sets a narrative that if you are a girl who has sex you should be shamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Libra123

It really bothers me when other mums respond to these pregnancy posts, "mom life is the best", "life is going to get better now" etc. Not only is it so triggering to people going through fertility issues but it's so insulting to those who don't want children. I have a child and I love her with every bone in my body but having children doesn't define a person! I'm not saying you shouldn't celebrate these moments in life but be a bit a sensitive about these things. I was always so conscious about posting certain things on SM such as buying my home, engagement, wedding etc. I'd throw one pic up and that's it, no fanfare! I remember how tough it was seeing friends of mine gush about certain milestones and it made me feel like shit, I'm so aware of what I post now. Plus nobody wants to see a million and one pics of your wedding or baby 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

emzi2784

Just seen her TikTok about water births and how no way she could ever have one because Jacob has never even heard her fart, she can’t bear the thought of him scooping her poo out the pool. My God she is in for a shock when she gives birth if she thinks she’s going to be able to keep her dignity intact. Someone said she wouldn’t care and she swears she will. The last thing on your mind when you’re pushing a baby out your vagina is a bit of poo!
I just find her incredibly irritating. She acts like she’s the only woman in the world ever to have got pregnant. She gets on my wick.

Reactions: 32

ivegotcontrol

Thread titles? Holly Hagan - husband married me twice even as a tart, too bad he’ll never hear me fart!

• Haha

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Just seen her elective section tiktok. It's absolutely terrible her and Charlotte are promoting this. They influence people. The NHS can't just do thousands of pounds worth of surgery just because people don't want to try and give birth. I'm a midwife before anyone comes for me, elective section is great in many circumstances but these geordie shore girls are just so entitled. And saying she can't wait to go back to work after 4 weeks? Why did she have a baby?

• Heart

Curly

VIP Member
It’s a bit of a joke that someone who willingly had sex on camera is now saying her blog is her safe space as the media can’t use any content 🤣🤣
No let’s be honest you’re a greedy bitch that only thinks about money!

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Hope this works
She totally only made that to show off how great she looks, if she had stretch marks and loose skin no way on earth would she of done that. Also what a bizzare outfit for a newborn shoot

I wrote on here before about holly always slut shaming herself by saying how good jacob was to take her on as a partner 'with her past'. And here she is yet again setting an example to women that anyone that has previously used their breasts for sexual purposes should think twice cos she decides that she cant use hers for breastfeeding now that she had them out on tv and lads mags. She actually boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
. It was broadcast to the nation, and if you google it, it’s all still there. Exactly the same principle. We can agree to disagree. end of.
Funny that, I don't remember being able to hear Amanda's moans as she got finger blasted in a toilet on national tv. I also don't remember Amanda sounding like a whale being strangled while trying to make her costar jealous by shagging another guy in the same room as him, again on national tv.

Like I said, not the same thing.

Have a wonderful day 😗

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
I’ve got an in with her blog thing and my god it’s cringey.

I know breastfeeding isn’t for everyone, but there’s absolutely NO need for her to make little misguided comments like this when she blatantly knows absolutely nothing about it. Like she thinks breastfed babies don’t get anything until milk comes in day 3/4 and that’s why the “breastfed babies were screaming” and her perfect bottle fed baby was an angel. Rates are low enough in this country without people like her spreading misinformation.

IMG_5177.jpeg

IMG_5178.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Libra123

She had a c-section because she doesn't want to destroy "down there" and is most likely not breastfeeding because she doesn't want saggy boobs!! Quite worrying that this is the thought process behind her 🙈 I don't know about anyone else but I didn't give two shites about any of that pre and post child birth, only that my child and myself came home healthy and happy. And I'm pretty sure she said she didn't want Jacob to witness a vaginal birth because he never even heard her fart 🙈🙈 What a pair of wallies.

• Wow
  • Heart

chloe165

I wonder what the baby will actually look like. I hope to fucking god it doesn't look like she did.

Her baby will probably thinks it's adopted from the lack of similarity
See everyone says how much of a state she was before but back in season 1 Geordie shore all she did was wear too much eyelashes and far too much fake tan and make up in general. She was a normal girl. She wasn’t ugly by any means without makeup and was curvy. It winds me up that even she herself will go on and on about how much of a troll she looked but most people had those stages and it doesn’t make them anything special to have changed as much as she has. She’s went to town on fillers and Botox now and looks plastic as fuck. I can’t stand her the whole story of ‘I was so ugly and now I’m Stunning’ is just daft.

• Heart

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
As a midwife, I find it really sad that she's sexualised her boobs and is using that as a reason not to breastfeed her baby. Each to their own and fed is best at the end of the day, but that's such a sad reason not to even try.

Lalalaand

VIP Member
I will never understand why these zlebs think anyone is actually interested and dying to know about their birth plans or feeding their babies. Obviously I hope she has a healthy pregnancy and baby gets here safely but other than that I couldn’t actually give a shit about the details. I’m a new mum myself and am fully aware that people don’t want to be bored to tears my me droning on about my baby and showing them pictures etc because I hate it when people do that to me. I have someone on my social media who feels the need to update everyone with their babies weight everytime the HV weighs them and it takes so much restraint not to comment “NO ONE CARES EXCEPT YOU 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Tiktokers_omg

I thought she would surprise us and be centering her life around the baby. But nope, the baby is in HER world. Still got long stiletto acrylics:rolleyes:....because that's hygienic and safe when doing nappies:confused:! White noise and earplugs to not hear the baby!!! Asking for advice on how to get poop stains out of babygrows, in her words "because he's ruining them all, some really nice expensive outfits".... wtf, he's newborn, why are you dressing him in expensive fancy stuff when you haven't even figured his toilet habits yet!? It's all show for her. She will be on the workouts, raspberry keystones, slimma teas and turkey lipo clinics soon enough

• Sad
Reactions: 27