Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every one of these narcissists have cottoned on to the fact that a traumatic birth brings in more publicity. The local zzzz list influencer by ours said it too. They’re full of tit and literally sell their newborn baby to make money. How poor or narcissistic do you have to be to tell the whole world about your child’s birth and then likely sell photos of you smiling after it?! They’re a different breed.

Holly has not one bit of class at all monetising her pregnancy. I’d respect her more if she kept it private and then only released normal photos instead of a magazine spread, which is more than likely to happen. The reason for this is because she has no talent or a proper job so has to get money from somewhere. What will happen when insta dies out or the crowd that follow her grow up and get on with their lives and don’t pay her the same attention?

Reactions: 9
She has had an elective section, and won’t be trying breastfeeding! My friend is signed up to the blog (LOL) and she’s said in there she won’t be trying breastfeeding as she’s had them out in lads mags over the years and it wouldn’t feel right.

that name, 🙈 poor kid and so much tit about ‘alpha’ males the connotations are not good at all at the moment
"elective section" & " not breast-feeding ". Holly Hagan the deceptiCON. I truly believe she is NOT pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"elective section" & " not breast-feeding ". Holly Hagan the deceptiCON. I truly believe she is NOT pregnant.
I highly doubt she would’ve chosen to look like she was growing the baby in her hips if she was faking it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Breastfeeding her baby wouldn’t feel right because she used to do lads mags?
Wtf
That’s so messed up that she won’t even breastfeed her child because she’s associating them with being for men to look at. It’s actually really sad when you think about it.

I know not every woman is able to breast feed or wants to but that’s such a weird thing to say.

It’s like her whole worth is based on how she looks to men. I feel sorry for her tbh.

Reactions: 18
That’s so messed up that she won’t even breastfeed her child because she’s associating them with being for men to look at. It’s actually really sad when you think about it.

I know not every woman is able to breast feed or wants to but that’s such a weird thing to say.

It’s like her whole worth is based on how she looks to men. I feel sorry for her tbh.
Do you think it’s a lie and she just doesn’t want breastfeeding to change the way her boobs look?

Reactions: 6
Do you think it’s a lie and she just doesn’t want breastfeeding to change the way her boobs look?
No, I think she meant it because it’s such a specifically odd thing to say.

Also why would you tell strangers over the internet about how you’re going to feed your newborn - who really cares if she breastfeeds or uses formula?It’s no one else’s business but hers. She’s just so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As a midwife, I find it really sad that she's sexualised her boobs and is using that as a reason not to breastfeed her baby. Each to their own and fed is best at the end of the day, but that's such a sad reason not to even try.

Reactions: 28
Suppose jacob can't ever forget their anniversary now since it's also their sons birthday too 💀😂

• Haha
I had a similar thought.
-----
That poor lad is gonna go through some teasing while growing up. Loads of the male reality tv stars of the 2010s have been through his mum and then she gives him a tit name...poor little buggar!
Where does the make reality tv stars thing come into it? That’ll have no bearing on the child who is in a different generation and age. It just comes across as slut-shaming.

Where does the make reality tv stars thing come into it? That’ll have no bearing on the child who is in a different generation and age. It just comes across as slut-shaming.
It will have a bearing on the kid when his mates are passing the GS clips around the school yard.

Kyle and Rogan were even pitted as ‘vendettas’ against each other on The Challenge because they had both shagged her. She wasn’t even involved in that show but it’s still a topic of conversation.

I’ve said it before on a different thread that I am a big supporter of women enjoying sex and who cares if they sleep around. My magic number is pretty high. Difference is, I didn’t sleep around on national tv where anyone can see it. It doesn’t matter how long ago GS was aired, thanks to the wonders of the internet, that tit is around for ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Alpha is the name of the generation he is born into! That’s like my parents calling me “millennial” 😂😂

• Haha
It will have a bearing on the kid when his mates are passing the GS clips around the school yard.

Kyle and Rogan were even pitted as ‘vendettas’ against each other on The Challenge because they had both shagged her. She wasn’t even involved in that show but it’s still a topic of conversation.

I’ve said it before on a different thread that I am a big supporter of women enjoying sex and who cares if they sleep around. My magic number is pretty high. Difference is, I didn’t sleep around on national tv where anyone can see it. It doesn’t matter how long ago GS was aired, thanks to the wonders of the internet, that tit is around for ever.
When her kid is a teenager, Geordie shore etc will be old news and no one will have a clue who the kid’s mum is. It’s like Amanda holden’s kids being at school - none of their mates have any idea who Les Dennis is and the affair she had with Neil at the time which was all very scandalous it the time. It’s all generational - kids in 15 years time won’t have any clue about an old washed up celebrity that happens to be their friend’s mum.

When her kid is a teenager, Geordie shore etc will be old news and no one will have a clue who the kid’s mum is. It’s like Amanda holden’s kids being at school - none of their mates have any idea who Les Dennis is and the affair she had with Neil at the time which was all very scandalous it the time. It’s all generational - kids in 15 years time won’t have any clue about an old washed up celebrity that happens to be their friend’s mum.
How do you know what Amanda Holden’s kids mates know 😂😂😂
Also, Amanda’s affair wasn’t being broadcast to the nation so it’s not quite the same thing.

let’s agree to disagree on this one. i firmly believe her antics, and those of the rest of the GS/Ex on the beach etc (male and female) will come back to bite them on the arse as their kids get older.

Reactions: 7
She's really going to struggle with a baby, the whole, I AM having a section and bottle feeding oh and I've already spoke to a sleep consultant so got that covered, you can tell she's used to getting things her own way and exactly how she wants them....unfortunately babies throw a complete spanner in the works and don't really do what you want Holly, so strap in cause you're in for a hell of a ride....bet in a weeks time she's on moaning that he's not sleeping 12 hours yet 😂 and she's resorted to a mum bun and joggers. Welcome to the club.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How do you know what Amanda Holden’s kids mates know 😂😂😂
Also, Amanda’s affair wasn’t being broadcast to the nation so it’s not quite the same thing.

let’s agree to disagree on this one. i firmly believe her antics, and those of the rest of the GS/Ex on the beach etc (male and female) will come back to bite them on the arse as their kids get older.
I agree with you, children can be so cruel and will do anything to get something up on someone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.