Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought was it sounds like a character from number jacks on CBeebies 🤣🤣😭 bleeping alpha! Poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t mind the name to much 😬 but I find it very close to charlottes baby’s name which is alba?

Reactions: 11
I don’t mind the name to much 😬 but I find it very close to charlottes baby’s name which is alba?
I ran here to see the comments on his name, charlottes is called alba Jean. I always find it strange when two befriends name their babies similar things, especially when Holly’s had 8 months to think of a different one 😂

Reactions: 16
Same thinking did she like Alba and then just started word playing until she landed on Alpha? 😅

Reactions: 9
Just makes me think of an Alpha male as well then it’s awkward if he grows up to be the opposite 🤣

Reactions: 17
The name reminded me of Charlottes baby.

Alba Jean
Alpha Jax

very similar, I would be annoyed as shes clearly copied in some way.

awful name

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It sounds like the alphabet spin-off of the kids TV show 'Number Jacks'

Reckon it will just get shortened to 'Alph/Alf'?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very strange that she’s chosen the name Alpha, when she was talking not so long ago about choosing a name that will carry them through life, and not just childhood/infancy. I thought with this said she would choose something traditional - so I’m shocked she’s chosen that tbh! Alpha Blyth sounds like ‘alphabet’ or ‘alphabite’ very interesting mash up of names, and deffo sounds very similar to alba Jean

• Haha
Reactions: 14
has she shared her birth yet?

I'm dying to see what excuse she uses for C section ( If she had one, but looks like she has as the baby has come out all lovely looking, which they normally do after c -section)

it would be so refreshing if for once, a z lister just says I had a c section because I wanted one instead of all using the same line of 'near death labour' or pregnancy complications etc.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.