Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idk88

VIP Member
So the wedding was today, bridesmaids dresses were pink? I was expecting a dress for the reception but it's basically like what she wore to her hens do the other day 😅 she probably changed so assuming 3 outfits. The reception seems kinda toned down decor wise? If you're comparing to her engagement party which was almost a wedding in itself. On Jacobs story

lozza96

VIP Member
I think there may be dressing as different countries or something ? Do you know like them tiktoks where they dress as a theme

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Couldn't agree more. I get she has worked hard to get those things for her and living the life that she has now. But christ on a bike... it's come to a point where it comes off that she rather be the centre of attention. If it's not about her, she will somehow make it about her, cause thats what she does.
She’s got to keep those pennies rolling in, without ever doing an actual days work…

Lechat

VIP Member
Agree she looks so different from Geordie Shore days. Has she ever mentioned having fillers or other plastic surgery done?
i also think it’s interesting she’s set up a company with her PT. She hasn’t been going to that gym for that long so seems a bit soon to run a company together but guess they wanted to capitalise on interest in her weight loss.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
So the wedding was today, bridesmaids dresses were pink? I was expecting a dress for the reception but it's basically like what she wore to her hens do the other day 😅 she probably changed so assuming 3 outfits. The reception seems kinda toned down decor wise? If you're comparing to her engagement party which was almost a wedding in itself. On Jacobs story
I cant see! Has he taken it down!?