Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I’ve missed something, but has Charlotte congratulated her? I don’t remember seeing anything?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I’ve missed something, but has Charlotte congratulated her? I don’t remember seeing anything?
I thought the same but I think she wrote a comment under the first snap that he had arrived but she didn't post to her story or anything. I've always got the impression that Holly is closer to Charlotte than Charlotte is to Holly.

Reactions: 9
She’s made comments in the past about how far away they live, for Jacob’s work. That might be the reason? It’s really not that far at all though, so she could either be pathetic and over dramatic, or it’s a convenient excuse not to see family. Or both…
She is being dramatic saying if eithers sets of parents come they have to stay over due to living two hours away but surely they want their own parents to meet baby as soon as. Well its just strange set up all together for, this doing shifts is just so she can sleep and have time to do all insta stories/blog post. She comes across very selfish and baby has to fit into her lifestyle ans thats all that matters

Reactions: 11
I get the impression that her life just revolves around Jacob and now that the baby is here she thinks that's her real family now. She rarely posts anything gushing about her parents her siblings which is quite unusual, all of the other insta huns would doing the "best mum in the world, I'd be lost without you" all that shite but nothing like that with Holly. And I don't care what anyone says, her BFF giving her away at the wedding instead of her Dad is strange!! Her excuse that she doesn't like the term "giving away" is bullshit. Maybe her family are a bit rough and she thinks she's too good for them now?
I remember seeing her family at the wedding when it was filmed and they seemed nice. Tbh they are probably sick of her self centred sh*t. She's got bad victim mentality and also the way she used to behave early geordie shore days. Her fam were probs mortified with her years ago. She's now reinvented herself as a sanctimonious pleb who keeps up with the jones'.I remember on that wedding episode she was like "nope i didn't fly my fam out here or pay for any of them". Classic indulge me, spend YOUR money and annual leave to come to MY wedding.
---
What happens when a baby becomes the next big thing for an influencer to have
She'll be seriously bored now. Wedding done, fitness video or subscription, had a baby, the house. Nothing to chase now so instead of just enjoying life there will be a new venture...weight lifting, beauty salon, a new dog, another baby, online sweet shop or an MLM or something because these people are never satisfied with life.

Reactions: 18
My bet is on opening a local gym studio.
And another house, either the journey of a new build or a full Reno.

Reactions: 9
I've just been looking through the comments on the name announcement post on Insta. Someone commented saying if they were Jacob they would be asking Holly questions as the baby is too tanned to be his:ROFLMAO: quite a few comments slating the name as well, I'm really surprised she hasn't deleted all the negative comments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, what are we - Google?! Just look up how to get poo stains out of baby clothes? Join Mumsnet or BabyCentre? Join a Facebook group or a mother and baby group? Read a baby book? FFS - it's just so incredibly lazy.
It's all for engagement. She doesn't really care about ppls answers.

Reactions: 10
Don't know if it's just me but she doesn't seem very maternal.
Agreed! I dunno if that is just the postpardum that she is going through. But she's very emotionless.
also agree with other Tattlers saying she is selfsh. Like, can she not just take a break from social media and enjoy being a new mam? I get she has bills to pay. But isn't that what Jacob is doing? working?
I don't think she was expecting to be preggos, I reckon she thought if she got her "business" (why do majority of GS go into fitness) to a stable place she would than have a kid. but I don't think it panned out correctly for her.

Reactions: 11
I remember seeing her family at the wedding when it was filmed and they seemed nice. Tbh they are probably sick of her self centred sh*t. She's got bad victim mentality and also the way she used to behave early geordie shore days. Her fam were probs mortified with her years ago. She's now reinvented herself as a sanctimonious pleb who keeps up with the jones'.I remember on that wedding episode she was like "nope i didn't fly my fam out here or pay for any of them". Classic indulge me, spend YOUR money and annual leave to come to MY wedding.
---

She'll be seriously bored now. Wedding done, fitness video or subscription, had a baby, the house. Nothing to chase now so instead of just enjoying life there will be a new venture...weight lifting, beauty salon, a new dog, another baby, online sweet shop or an MLM or something because these people are never satisfied with life.
I work with a woman who's whole waking moments revolved around "an event". It was the engagement, the buying a home, renovating it, planning the wedding, the actual wedding, the honeymoon. Then 8 months after the honeymoon they split up. It was as if having just a life together without big plans wasn't enough

Reactions: 16
Oooooh me thinks the business could be failing. I wonder if it’s because Jacob isn’t as famous as Holly (I use the word famous very loosely) so isn’t pulling in as many members while she’s on maternity/recovering from her section.
IMG_3308.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
they usually charge £87 a month for that?
jesus that’s extortionate!! You could join the real life health and fitness monthly for £24 where she’s got all her ideas and you get way more!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just seen her elective section tiktok. It's absolutely terrible her and Charlotte are promoting this. They influence people. The NHS can't just do thousands of pounds worth of surgery just because people don't want to try and give birth. I'm a midwife before anyone comes for me, elective section is great in many circumstances but these geordie shore girls are just so entitled. And saying she can't wait to go back to work after 4 weeks? Why did she have a baby?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Besides health reasons I really don't understand why someone would elect for a section? It's surgery at the end of the day and the recovery is long and painful compared to a vaginal birth? It baffles me. Plus I'm assuming there are more risks with a c-section?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.