Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She seems to think its funny that she's 'piling on weight' and 'eating everything in sight'. I would say she wont think its funny post birth, when the hard work to feel fit again starts... but then she'll probably just have more lipo and claim that the weight just dropped off.
Part of me thinks it’s a cyclical ploy for her to launch a new range of ‘mum workouts’ I put on 5 stone here’s how I lost it

Reactions: 22

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
IMG_2499.jpeg

So I’m assuming she’s having an elective c-section and will be bottle feeding. I think it’s ridiculous that she expects people to pay to read such drivel.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Casperron

VIP Member
So her latest Instagram post, she got her house gifted!! What the fuck has Instagram turned to

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
She had a c-section because she doesn't want to destroy "down there" and is most likely not breastfeeding because she doesn't want saggy boobs!! Quite worrying that this is the thought process behind her 🙈 I don't know about anyone else but I didn't give two shites about any of that pre and post child birth, only that my child and myself came home healthy and happy. And I'm pretty sure she said she didn't want Jacob to witness a vaginal birth because he never even heard her fart 🙈🙈 What a pair of wallies.
How can you live with a bloke and not fart? My fiancé says my arse never shuts up 😂😂💨💨

• Haha

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I've never seen a pregnant woman with abs! It's actually quite sad she must feel so much pressure to look perfect before and now to have the perfect bump, it's exhausting! You could not pay me enough to be famous or on Instagram like that.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Yeah there's a difference between kids saying 'your mum had an affair, here it is in an an online newspaper' to 'here's some youtbe videos of your mum shagging various guys on telly for all to see....and hear'

• Haha
  • Sick

Rose94

VIP Member
The number 1 thing that really really REALLY annoys me about Holly is how she bangs on about how hard she worked for her body showing before and afters etc but she literally got a bbl!!
the reason you have those lovely perfect shaped hips and bum is because you paid for them not because you worked for them and it enrages me that young girls will believe it’s natural and pay for the shit she peddles

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
This whole thing of selling the life and privacy of a yet unborn child really makes me uneasy. Does this poor little thing have any right to privacy at any point? We all did things as babies/children that we’d be mortified to be in the public domain or are funny stories within your own family but for millions to see it is another thing. Don’t even get me stated on the sex offenders this attracts…
I think in the next 10 years we are going to see a glut of kids suing their parents for lack of privacy and I hope they all win.

emzi2784

She’s lucky coz she was an absolute munter before all the surgery
Jacob definitely wouldn’t have gone for her with how she looked before. He bangs on about how fit she is but it’s all from surgery. Doesn’t he wonder what the baby will look like? Certainly isn’t going to look a bit like it’s Mother!

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
Sorry she's going on about people judging for not breastfeeding but isn't that exactly what she's done here. Firstly why you asking how other mothers are feeding their kids. Secondly why would a midwife tell you how other women are feeding.
She's judged them the exact way she is saying she didn't want to happen to her. The moron
Exactly 👏🏼 she’s that moronic she’ll believe the ‘fed is best’. No fed is expected. You’re supposed to feed your baby. No one gives two shits how just crack on and do it.

Reactions: 20

Me123x

Chatty Member
There’s just something about her that comes across as so preachy and self righteous with a hint of smugness…

I’m not sure midwife’s have time for a brew, never mind taking the time to gossip about other women giving birth and push their agenda on some not even z-lister who thinks she’s too posh to push. Wonder what her reasoning was, did she want to keep things tight down there? I can imagine that was high on her reasons for doing it. She isn’t exactly the Virgin Mary, we all know there’s been some stretching gone on there already 😂
I can also imagine she thought she’d get her own room with her being a ‘celebrity’ and Jacob being a ‘footballer’. Must have been a right bang back to earth when they didn’t bat an eyelid and shoved her into a bed next to someone

• Haha
  • Heart