Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't stop people who have subscribed from sharing the content on there but she can stop the media as all content will be copyright and for the media to use any content they'll have to ask permission to use it. Charlotte's page was the same, none of her content she posted on her page ended up in the press unless she posted it publicly herself but I did see a couple of people who subscribed post some images. As the same for Holly, someone has posted two clips from her blog on tik tok - Gender reveal and telling Charlotte she's pregnant. Now we wait to see if she had OK Mag there last night cause if she did that completely defeats the whole purpose of having a subscription blog keeping details about your pregnancy private to only sell it to the media for money plus filming it for a tv show
Ah yeh ofc, I didnt think about the copyright laws! However like you have said, someone will leak info somewhere somehow.
I'd be shocked if she didn't have a Mag deal, its how she makes her money isn't it.

She did an interview already and people are paying to see photos of a show that is on TV later this year.

It looks The Sun have taken that directly from her blog, I naturally assumed her page was the same as Charlotte's, who put a copyright on everything and clearly didn't let the press have any of her content. So Holly's either agreed and given permission to the press to post that or they've done it without permission with/or her page not having any copyright

Reactions: 3
Holly has blocked me for politely saying I thought it wasn’t appropriate to make people pay to find out her kids gender 😂😂. I was really polite too! She blocked random women who were also polite who had said they liked her but couldn’t afford to pay for something like this and that it wasn’t fair!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The gender reveal/2nd wedding was filmed for the new Geordie shore

same concept as Charlotte done really she kept it all private behind a pay scheme and then had to release it once the tv show was coming out

only thing is charlottes was a one off payment of 1.99 Holly’s is 1.99 monthly so god knows how long it will run for

Reactions: 2
She could have easily posted she was having a boy and kept everything else on her blog if she didn't want people commenting or sending messages. Seen she commented these

Screenshot_20230228-032806_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230228-031837_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230228-031945_Instagram.jpg

Checked the tik toks that were posted and they've been deleted. So it wasn't that protected if you can still share posts as per tiktoks. They were up for a few hours so Holly must have been searching Tiktok checking to see if anyone had posted anything and reported the girl or messaged her telling her she was in breach of copyright. She's probably been blocked now too 😅

Reactions: 6
Who the hell does this women think she is I’m mind blown😅, the engagement party, the hen do, the first wedding, second wedding??? And a gender reveal that honestly looks like some sort of 5pm ITV quiz show, she really thinks she’s the Kim K of Geordie Shore, when hardly anyone even remembers her and anyone who does remembers her for shagging everything with a pulse and crying over Kyle for 5 seasons 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She could have easily posted she was having a boy and kept everything else on her blog if she didn't want people commenting or sending messages. Seen she commented these

View attachment 1991601
View attachment 1991602
View attachment 1991603

Checked the tik toks that were posted and they've been deleted. So it wasn't that protected if you can still share posts as per tiktoks. They were up for a few hours so Holly must have been searching Tiktok checking to see if anyone had posted anything and reported the girl or messaged her telling her she was in breach of copyright. She's probably been blocked now too 😅
I honestly couldn't give a duck what she's having. The girl and that docile fella are dull as duck 🤣🤣🤣

Gender reveals are getting even more tackler as the years go on. Strange generation these lot are.
---
Who the hell does this women think she is I’m mind blown😅, the engagement party, the hen do, the first wedding, second wedding??? And a gender reveal that honestly looks like some sort of 5pm ITV quiz show, she really thinks she’s the Kim K of Geordie Shore, when hardly anyone even remembers her and anyone who does remembers her for shagging everything with a pulse and crying over Kyle for 5 seasons 😅😅😅😅
She's a proper bleeping diva ain't she 😖😖

That fellas football career is practically over (when he wasn't playing for Sunday leagues) and now he's doing those chavy workout videos with her.

Reactions: 10
I honestly couldn't give a duck what she's having. The girl and that docile fella are dull as duck 🤣🤣🤣

Gender reveals are getting even more tackler as the years go on. Strange generation these lot are.
---

She's a proper bleeping diva ain't she 😖😖

That fellas football career is practically over (when he wasn't playing for Sunday leagues) and now he's doing those chavy workout videos with her.
Me and my husband are BIG into football, we’ve never heard of her husband 😅 she seems like she proper looks down her nose at people too, her husband gives me the proper ick..🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
New to this thread- I’ve never really minded holly until now. How entitled does she think she is CHARGING people to find out the sex of her baby?🤣🤣🤣 her whole life has been broadcast on mtv, as will this part of her life be. Are people really that desperate to find out that they’d pay 😳😳😳 what world are we living in?🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
If instagram is such an inconvenience and doesn’t feel a safe space why doesn’t she duck off and delete her account. Nothing to do with her safety she’s purely just gaining profit & it’s disgusting. This day and age with everything we’re all paying for and this numbnuts is charging for tit like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s a bit of a joke that someone who willingly had sex on camera is now saying her blog is her safe space as the media can’t use any content 🤣🤣
No let’s be honest you’re a greedy witch that only thinks about money!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thought it was finally over with all the wedding tit and then realised she’s probably going to have 6 baby showers, 2 baby moons and whatever else she can milk from it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She bangs on about how much better than everyone else she is for not selling bullshit then pulls this stunt🤣

Reactions: 13
She's full of tit, she hasn't minded sharing on Instagram up until this point so why suddenly profit just because you're having a baby? You know for a fact she'll share everything that's on there on her Instagram eventually anyway as she won't be able to bear people not seeing the photos, exactly like Charlotte did.

Reactions: 8
I was gunna say the same does she think she's a Kardashian or something 🤣 ( can't stand them either tbd though) but so the mags can't profit from it 🤥 total Bullshit it's all about the money absolutely desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“I’m not comfortable sharing” = I’m not comfortable not being paid by you (despite you all paying for my house, fake arse, tits that look like burger buns, and hair that’s a health and safety hazard), but I’ll sell anything for £1.99 a month or more x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The number 1 thing that really really REALLY annoys me about Holly is how she bangs on about how hard she worked for her body showing before and afters etc but she literally got a bbl!!
the reason you have those lovely perfect shaped hips and bum is because you paid for them not because you worked for them and it enrages me that young girls will believe it’s natural and pay for the tit she peddles

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.