Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep all her body is fake. She goes the gym I don’t think she works that hard really. She has the time to train often as she doesn’t have a proper job

Reactions: 10
How ridiculous is it that she is charging people to read her blog simply cos she knows she will get people that will do it.
So disgusting, i purposely wouldn’t subscribe.
And I’m so pleased people are publishing the gender cos frankly duck her😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
This whole thing of selling the life and privacy of a yet unborn child really makes me uneasy. Does this poor little thing have any right to privacy at any point? We all did things as babies/children that we’d be mortified to be in the public domain or are funny stories within your own family but for millions to see it is another thing. Don’t even get me stated on the sex offenders this attracts…
I think in the next 10 years we are going to see a glut of kids suing their parents for lack of privacy and I hope they all win.

Reactions: 21
Just seen her TikTok about water births and how no way she could ever have one because Jacob has never even heard her fart, she can’t bear the thought of him scooping her poo out the pool. My God she is in for a shock when she gives birth if she thinks she’s going to be able to keep her dignity intact. Someone said she wouldn’t care and she swears she will. The last thing on your mind when you’re pushing a baby out your vagina is a bit of poo!
I just find her incredibly irritating. She acts like she’s the only woman in the world ever to have got pregnant. She gets on my wick.

Reactions: 32
Just seen her TikTok about water births and how no way she could ever have one because Jacob has never even heard her fart, she can’t bear the thought of him scooping her poo out the pool. My God she is in for a shock when she gives birth if she thinks she’s going to be able to keep her dignity intact. Someone said she wouldn’t care and she swears she will. The last thing on your mind when you’re pushing a baby out your vagina is a bit of poo!
I just find her incredibly irritating. She acts like she’s the only woman in the world ever to have got pregnant. She gets on my wick.
no way she said that seriously ?
Water births are the best thing ever, I had one last year and I’d 100% recommend to anyone. But if she wants to lay on an uncomfortable bed with her legs in stirrups and getting cut from back to front then that’s up to her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Water births are the best thing ever, I had one last year and I’d 100% recommend to anyone. But if she wants to lay on an uncomfortable bed with her legs in stirrups and getting cut from back to front then that’s up to her 🤣🤣
yeah on one of her Tik tok videos. I cringed through the whole thing!! She has absolutely no idea what she’s in for 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I guarantee she wont have a natural birth, and if she thinks a c- section is the easy option as well she is in for a shock, from what I have heard the recovery is very tough.

(Not a dig at anyone who choses not to give birth naturally before anyone jumps on me)

Reactions: 7
I guarantee she wont have a natural birth, and if she thinks a c- section is the easy option as well she is in for a shock, from what I have heard the recovery is very tough.

(Not a dig at anyone who choses not to give birth naturally before anyone jumps on me)
Ah yes I didn’t think of the fact she might go for an elected c section. I’ve had two sections and definitely not an easy option. Well whatever way the baby comes out I’m sure she will act like she’s the only woman it’s ever happened to.

Reactions: 5
I cringe at the whole "you're in for a massive shock" but she's definitely going to be someone who is in for a massive shock 😅 I wonder what she was thinking whilst watching Charlotte's birth. Having your stomach cut open isn't something new to her but to see all of that is a lot. Giving birth isn't meant to be pretty Holly

Reactions: 4

I had a c section
And a water birth

100% choose a water birth over a section ANY day of the week. I don’t get why you’d Choose to be cut open

Reactions: 8
I was more scared of a section than a standard birth! Hats off to you anyone that's had one it looks bloody painful!

I think people see it as an easier option and think vaginal birth is worse.. the whole too posh to push thing… her being so weary about water birth, when that is probably the most dignified way to give birth naturally 🤣 i can see she would want to go down the c section route but obviously it will ‘i had a crazy labour and HAD to have a c-section because i almost died etc..

Well done to the ladies who did have a c-section 👏🏽 its definitely not easy recovering and looking after a baby, i’d take my natural births anyday!

Reactions: 3
She will 100% go for a c-section, she strikes me as the type to copy Charlotte (the crappy website being just one example)

Reactions: 6
It blows my mind that people can choose a c section. I know it’s completely up to someone but Jesus. Why would you.
My c section was no pain at all tbh and it was ‘easy’ but there’s no way I would ever choose one again. Ever

it’s just unreal.
&like the poster above said, a water birth is probs the most dignified way to give birth naturally. 😆

Reactions: 6

I have had 3 natural and my last baby was a emergency csection and the recovery was very hard x

I wanted a water birth but I wasn’t allowed one because I have epilepsy. I was driving the midwives mead though because I wouldn’t stay on the bed, I felt more comfortable doing squats lol. No stirrups for me. And as for poop, either he’s gonna have to not be in the room, her have a c section or he’s gonna have to woman the duck up (don’t like the term man up because I feel like women are stronger in that sense) cos there’s going to be LOADS of tit haha.

I seen a tiktok of the whole gender reveal come up on my tiktok feed - hillarious as . She was asking for payment to find out gender 💀

Reactions: 5
I seen a tiktok of the whole gender reveal come up on my tiktok feed - hillarious as . She was asking for payment to find out gender 💀
I don’t know anyone who’d pay for content from her. She’s boring, not relatable and her husband isn’t even a known footballer. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.