Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he a decent player or just an easy trade? The amount of teams he's played for in the past couple of years this new team being the second team he's played for that's based in the North East
my husband said he’s nothing worth shouting about. He is better known as holly of g shore husband

Reactions: 5
He plays for bradford park avenue which is up the road from where I live. The player wages are about on par with someone who works in a supermarket (I worked in one for years so no disrespect intended) just to show he’s not really premiere league material and it’s obviously holly footing the bill on the big house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he a decent player or just an easy trade? The amount of teams he's played for in the past couple of years this new team being the second team he's played for that's based in the North East
He’s shite! Thinks very highly of himself though. He’s a very average non-league player, and that’s being generous.
---
He plays for bradford park avenue which is up the road from where I live. The player wages are about on par with someone who works in a supermarket (I worked in one for years so no disrespect intended) just to show he’s not really premiere league material and it’s obviously holly footing the bill on the big house
He’s on loan to Darlington now - same league as BPA (the national league north).

Reactions: 5
The way holly constantly publicly thanks her husband for choosing her even with her past on geordie shore and her previous promiscuity really perpetuates the idea of slut shaming and how holly "got lucky" to find a decent guy to take her in after her years of sleeping around and telling herself shes not worthy of a commited man due to her being so sexually active. like seriously she sets women back years with that carry on. She really sets a narrative that if you are a girl who has sex you should be shamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The way holly constantly publicly thanks her husband for choosing her even with her past on geordie shore and her previous promiscuity really perpetuates the idea of slut shaming and how holly "got lucky" to find a decent guy to take her in after her years of sleeping around and telling herself shes not worthy of a commited man due to her being so sexually active. like seriously she sets women back years with that carry on. She really sets a narrative that if you are a girl who has sex you should be shamed.
Also, let’s not pretend that he didn’t choose her for the Z-list ‘fame’

Reactions: 14
Preach 👏👏👏

I was wild in my youth and didn’t give a tit what any one thought. My body count is high but I don’t sit here and thank my long term partner for disregarding my past. I own that tit, I had a blast during my bleep phase 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Preach 👏👏👏

I was wild in my youth and didn’t give a tit what any one thought. My body count is high but I don’t sit here and thank my long term partner for disregarding my past. I own that tit, I had a blast during my bleep phase 🤷‍♀️
I love this 🤣 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s lucky coz she was an absolute munter before all the surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Preach 👏👏👏

I preach also when I got with my first fella it was toxic it was on and off when things finally ended for good I did have fun and sleep around a little but looking back i do think maybe that was my way of getting the validation I needed at the time but I don't regret it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Preach 👏👏👏

Same, I flung it about when I was single but settled now, I’m not ashamed at all.
---
That first series of GS…wow.

Reactions: 6
Jacob definitely wouldn’t have gone for her with how she looked before. He bangs on about how fit she is but it’s all from surgery. Doesn’t he wonder what the baby will look like? Certainly isn’t going to look a bit like it’s Mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jacob definitely wouldn’t have gone for her with how she looked before. He bangs on about how fit she is but it’s all from surgery. Doesn’t he wonder what the baby will look like? Certainly isn’t going to look a bit like it’s Mother!
He’d need brains to think about that…
It worries me, all the surgery-enhanced ‘influencers’ 🤢 having children. It seems inevitable that they’ll have to go the same way, feeling pressured into looking different (I refuse to use ‘look better’ because most of them don’t). And regardless of how they look when they’re little, they’re all going to be used as cash cows in social media.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell the outfits the guests are wearing are like they’re off out to a nightclub. I’d be mortified if someone showed that much stomach or leg.
Holly is now wider than she is tall, good advert for not having surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.