Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to derail the thread but I’m not sure she has ‘fertility issues’ just a diagnosis with endometriosis (if she has this), lots of women who have endometriosis have no fertility issues. However she gets more engagement from saying worst case scenario as with most influencers these days
She hasn't been diagnosed formally i dont think she went to one of those fertility places i think a few years ago and the lady there said everything was pointing to it

Reactions: 5
Not to derail the thread but I’m not sure she has ‘fertility issues’ just a diagnosis with endometriosis (if she has this), lots of women who have endometriosis have no fertility issues. However she gets more engagement from saying worst case scenario as with most influencers these days
She said she had endo before even having the diagnostic op, still not sure she's actually had it 😒 having endo myself it annoys me these z listers who claim to have it without confirmation of actually having it.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what the baby will actually look like. I hope to bleeping god it doesn't look like she did.

Her baby will probably thinks it's adopted from the lack of similarity

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what the baby will actually look like. I hope to bleeping god it doesn't look like she did.

See everyone says how much of a state she was before but back in season 1 Geordie shore all she did was wear too much eyelashes and far too much fake tan and make up in general. She was a normal girl. She wasn’t ugly by any means without makeup and was curvy. It winds me up that even she herself will go on and on about how much of a troll she looked but most people had those stages and it doesn’t make them anything special to have changed as much as she has. She’s went to town on fillers and Botox now and looks plastic as duck. I can’t stand her the whole story of ‘I was so ugly and now I’m Stunning’ is just daft.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
See everyone says how much of a state she was before but back in season 1 Geordie shore all she did was wear too much eyelashes and far too much fake tan and make up in general. She was a normal girl. She wasn’t ugly by any means without makeup and was curvy. It winds me up that even she herself will go on and on about how much of a troll she looked but most people had those stages and it doesn’t make them anything special to have changed as much as she has. She’s went to town on fillers and Botox now and looks plastic as duck. I can’t stand her the whole story of ‘I was so ugly and now I’m Stunning’ is just daft.
So true! I used to trowel the tan and make up on back in the day, hair was back combed to Mars 🙈 I cringe looking back at some of my photos but by no means do I think I looked ugly and have now turned into a Swan! I'm older now and more secure so I don't feel the need to pile on the make up, it happens to us all. Vicky was considered the pretty one but she had some questionable looks herself.

Reactions: 12
She hasn't been diagnosed formally i dont think she went to one of those fertility places i think a few years ago and the lady there said everything was pointing to it
Think you’d be more sympathetic as someone who has managed to get a diagnosis. I have been told by many a medical professional I’m very likely to have it both in the UK and where I live now. but because women are told to suffer through these things they’re not gonna waste time and resources on doing a proper investigation. Same happened when I had an ovarian torsion. There’s a massive expectation that women just put up with it because that’s what we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah Holly wasn't a horrible person like Vicky, Vicky was older and should have known better. Holly was just young and naïve. I mean none of them are exactly Nobel prize winners are they!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

To be fair although she has clearly lots of work done, current Holly looks a lot more like pre-GS Holly than GS Holly did. Noticed this before. She just made absolutely awful style and makeup choices

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's about 12 on there!! It doesn't count. 🤣
Kinda does though the point is she didn’t come out of the womb a bad looking girl and then completely change her face with surgery she just styled herself like an absolute pieball 😂

• Haha
Let's change the topic yeah... winter wedding is on it's way! Get ready for double the content of wedding and gender reveal
Screenshot_20230103-194045_Chrome.jpg

Let's change the topic yeah... winter wedding is on it's way! Get ready for double the content of wedding and gender reveal
View attachment 1851032
We need a facepalm reaction… A second wedding and a gender reveal. Why?! No doubt they’re part of the OK deal too. They’d sell the exclusive rights to an ingrown toenail, for the right price.
Also, how awful to publicly state they’d both like a boy. Let’s hope it’s not a girl who’ll find out when she’s older and question whether she was really wanted…

Reactions: 12
Oh god why do they need another bloody wedding, no one cares anymore and it just seems utterly attention seeking 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When my husband married his ex wife abroad they then had a blessing when they came back to the UK for family who couldn’t travel but this was literally a few weeks after the original wedding. This just seems another look at me moment

Reactions: 4
This just screams ‘I don’t have a real job’. she’s filling her time with nonsense like two weddings 🙄

She looks awful in those dresses in the ok shoot. Very unflattering

All, stop arguing and spoiling the thread. Report if you have any concerns. Now on topic.

I used to really like Holly but she seems so self centred now. On OGs this week when she got the call about the mortgage and immediately started toasting herself and Jacob and poor Sophie had to say “can we cheers me first as this is my housewarming”
This…..thank god someone brought that up, it was so bad

Uploading the full thing. What a weapon with her you're saying it was time we got what was coming to us, we better delete our accounts and say sorry.

No wonder people like her are always selling such scams. Going on about it was amazing and all it was is someone on Instagram bullying people with threatening messages. Have a talk with yourself Holly!

View attachment 779070
1672784083758.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.