Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she would surprise us and be centering her life around the baby. But nope, the baby is in HER world. Still got long stiletto acrylics:rolleyes:....because that's hygienic and safe when doing nappies:confused:! White noise and earplugs to not hear the baby!!! Asking for advice on how to get poop stains out of babygrows, in her words "because he's ruining them all, some really nice expensive outfits".... wtf, he's newborn, why are you dressing him in expensive fancy stuff when you haven't even figured his toilet habits yet!? It's all show for her. She will be on the workouts, raspberry keystones, slimma teas and turkey lipo clinics soon enough

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Asking for advice on how to get poop stains out of babygrows, in her words "because he's ruining them all, some really nice expensive outfits".... wtf, he's newborn, why are you dressing him in expensive fancy stuff when you haven't even figured his toilet habits yet!? It's all show for her.
Also, what are we - Google?! Just look up how to get poo stains out of baby clothes? Join Mumsnet or BabyCentre? Join a Facebook group or a mother and baby group? Read a baby book? FFS - it's just so incredibly lazy.

Reactions: 16
Also, what are we - Google?! Just look up how to get poo stains out of baby clothes? Join Mumsnet or BabyCentre? Join a Facebook group or a mother and baby group? Read a baby book? FFS - it's just so incredibly lazy.
She wants someone to send her the stuff for free, none of them seem to be able to use the Internet to look stuff up yet state social media is their job. Funny that

Reactions: 16
Does anyone pay for her blog? I wanted to be nosey and find out if she had an elective CS 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Neither grandparents have met alpha yet. I find very strange tbh
I get the impression that her life just revolves around Jacob and now that the baby is here she thinks that's her real family now. She rarely posts anything gushing about her parents her siblings which is quite unusual, all of the other insta huns would doing the "best mum in the world, I'd be lost without you" all that shite but nothing like that with Holly. And I don't care what anyone says, her BFF giving her away at the wedding instead of her Dad is strange!! Her excuse that she doesn't like the term "giving away" is bullshit. Maybe her family are a bit rough and she thinks she's too good for them now?

Reactions: 19
Maybe her family didn’t agree with her antics on Geordie Shore and it broke their relationships down so they aren’t close any more. I know my mum would’ve been pissed about me getting my tits out on national tv never mind anything else that those lot got upto on the show 😂

But then again, it’s still their grandchild so you would think they would make an effort to at least meet him.

Reactions: 11
I got the impression she wasn’t that close to her family. I remember reading her say every Christmas she’d just go out and get drunk and only be around her family to watch her sister open presents

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Neither grandparents have met alpha yet. I find very strange tbh
She’s made comments in the past about how far away they live, for Jacob’s work. That might be the reason? It’s really not that far at all though, so she could either be pathetic and over dramatic, or it’s a convenient excuse not to see family. Or both…

Reactions: 3
I read her book. I know it's about 10 years old now but she spoke really highly of them. Although she did keep saying how gorgeous her mum was and a proper stunner who all the men wanted which I thought was a bit crass.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said on her tiktok she's basically not ready to host other people yet. If his or her parents came they would have to stay over. Which is bullshit she said hers lives 2 hours away and his 2 and a half hours away. I'm sure they could drive there and back in one day to see their new grandchild or even book a hotel. She came across as if she doesn't want them to visit but was saying partners should also not make out like it's the woman who's not ready. So she's basically made Jacob agree with her.

Reactions: 7
I read her book. I know it's about 10 years old now but she spoke really highly of them. Although she did keep saying how gorgeous her mum was and a proper stunner who all the men wanted which I thought was a bit crass.
After seeing her mam on geordie shore a couple of times she's clearly deluded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I live an hour and a half away from my parents and siblings… they are all having babies now and I just drive there and back in one day! Yes it’s lots of time in the car but worth it to see my neices and nephews… grab a McDonald’s on the way home job done! I don’t expect them to host and let me stay round… I bring gifts anything the parents need have a cuddle and get on my way!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.