Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Besides health reasons I really don't understand why someone would elect for a section? It's surgery at the end of the day and the recovery is long and painful compared to a vaginal birth? It baffles me. Plus I'm assuming there are more risks with a c-section?
when it comes to influencers its all for vanity reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Besides health reasons I really don't understand why someone would elect for a section? It's surgery at the end of the day and the recovery is long and painful compared to a vaginal birth? It baffles me. Plus I'm assuming there are more risks with a c-section?
Yes exactly, I was single when I had my child and had a natural birth, noway I could of had a section when it was just me at home with no help just would of been impossible

Reactions: 6
I’ve got an in with her blog thing and my god it’s cringey.

I know breastfeeding isn’t for everyone, but there’s absolutely NO need for her to make little misguided comments like this when she blatantly knows absolutely nothing about it. Like she thinks breastfed babies don’t get anything until milk comes in day 3/4 and that’s why the “breastfed babies were screaming” and her perfect bottle fed baby was an angel. Rates are low enough in this country without people like her spreading misinformation.

IMG_5177.jpeg

IMG_5178.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

I know breastfeeding isn’t for everyone, but there’s absolutely NO need for her to make little misguided comments like this when she blatantly knows absolutely nothing about it. Like she thinks breastfed babies don’t get anything until milk comes in day 3/4 and that’s why the “breastfed babies were screaming” and her perfect bottle fed baby was an angel. Rates are low enough in this country without people like her spreading misinformation.

View attachment 2268962

View attachment 2268963
OMG why has nobody told her about colostrum??? Literally the BEST thing you could give your newborn baby! I despair of her and her ilk…..

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Not only that, would the nurses actually have told her what other people were doing?

Also, that name? Really?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2268962

View attachment 2268963
That is sooooo irresponsible!

Reactions: 11
OMG why has nobody told her about colostrum??? Literally the BEST thing you could give your newborn baby! I despair of her and her ilk…..
she definitely will have been told about it, but probably ignored it off hand as “pushing breastfeeding” when she’d already made her mind up.
IMG_5184.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I never breast fed any of my children , and not once did any midwife give it a 2nd thought or try push it on me during pregnancy or after birth. They just accepted it when asked and bottles were still supplied by the NHS when my oldest was born whoes now 12. I hate comments like hers who make out they are in a better position than anyone else , she probably wanted a midwife to try pressure her so she had something to argue about

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure midwife’s have time for a brew, never mind taking the time to gossip about other women giving birth and push their agenda on some not even z-lister who thinks she’s too posh to push. Wonder what her reasoning was, did she want to keep things tight down there? I can imagine that was high on her reasons for doing it. She isn’t exactly the Virgin Mary, we all know there’s been some stretching gone on there already 😂
I can also imagine she thought she’d get her own room with her being a ‘celebrity’ and Jacob being a ‘footballer’. Must have been a right bang back to earth when they didn’t bat an eyelid and shoved her into a bed next to someone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
As a midwife I can tell you we don't give a heck how people feed their babies. And actually it's even more annoying pretending you do want to breastfeed when we've spent 2 hours helping and then they wip out the formula and say they never wanted to do it anyway they just didn't want to say 😆 honestly time is so valuable. I also wish she would stop calling them nurses. That information about breastfeeding is vile, implying these mums are starving their babies. Does she not have an agent who checks these things?

Reactions: 24
Sorry she's going on about people judging for not breastfeeding but isn't that exactly what she's done here. Firstly why you asking how other mothers are feeding their kids. Secondly why would a midwife tell you how other women are feeding.
She's judged them the exact way she is saying she didn't want to happen to her. The moron

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry she's going on about people judging for not breastfeeding but isn't that exactly what she's done here. Firstly why you asking how other mothers are feeding their kids. Secondly why would a midwife tell you how other women are feeding.
She's judged them the exact way she is saying she didn't want to happen to her. The moron
Exactly 👏🏼 she’s that moronic she’ll believe the ‘fed is best’. No fed is expected. You’re supposed to feed your baby. No one gives two shits how just crack on and do it.

Reactions: 20
👏🏼👏🏼i’d be more concerned over calling your baby alpha jax than what others choose to do to feed their baby but each to their own🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think someone needs to send that snippet of her blog to didn't happen of the year awards

Reactions: 6
The hyphenation makes it so much worse. Just call the poor child AJ. I feel so sad for these kids who are foisted from hour one of their lives onto social media.

I guess my mother projected a lot of feelings onto me that it took therapy in my 30s to figure out the impact it had on me growing up and the way I think…at least baby AJ will have a whole wealth of social media and news articles from day 1.

Reactions: 8
She had a c-section because she doesn't want to destroy "down there" and is most likely not breastfeeding because she doesn't want saggy boobs!! Quite worrying that this is the thought process behind her 🙈 I don't know about anyone else but I didn't give two shites about any of that pre and post child birth, only that my child and myself came home healthy and happy. And I'm pretty sure she said she didn't want Jacob to witness a vaginal birth because he never even heard her fart 🙈🙈 What a pair of wallies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sure I've said this before but I really did not think that the NHS would perform elective c-sections when there were no actual health or wellness reasons.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.