Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a c-section because she doesn't want to destroy "down there" and is most likely not breastfeeding because she doesn't want saggy boobs!! Quite worrying that this is the thought process behind her 🙈 I don't know about anyone else but I didn't give two shites about any of that pre and post child birth, only that my child and myself came home healthy and happy. And I'm pretty sure she said she didn't want Jacob to witness a vaginal birth because he never even heard her fart 🙈🙈 What a pair of wallies.
yeah that’s exactly why she chose a section, because he’s never heard her fart. Absolutely pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes exactly, I was single when I had my child and had a natural birth, noway I could of had a section when it was just me at home with no help just would of been impossible
I had no choice but a section under general and had to care for my daughter alone from day one ripped stitches and got infections because of having to lift baby bath etc. why anyone would chose a section is beyond me!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I had no choice but a section under general and had to care for my daughter alone from day one ripped stitches and got infections because of having to lift baby bath etc. why anyone would chose a section is beyond me!
i agree, my vaginal birth was a piece of piss (appreciate it isn’t for everyone) I take my hat off to anyone who has a c section, i don’t think i’d cope especially after having a baby who needed long term NICU seeing the other c section mums needing to wait until someone could wheel threm down to nicu😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think she did c section as there’s no pushing involved and she doesn’t want to put any effort into anything 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know full well a c section is not the easy option but I imagine she thought it was the easiest that’s why she did it

Reactions: 16
yeah that’s exactly why she chose a section, because he’s never heard her fart. Absolutely pathetic
Has he actually not? She was probably scared she’d poop if she had to push 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had a c-section because she doesn't want to destroy "down there" and is most likely not breastfeeding because she doesn't want saggy boobs!! Quite worrying that this is the thought process behind her 🙈 I don't know about anyone else but I didn't give two shites about any of that pre and post child birth, only that my child and myself came home healthy and happy. And I'm pretty sure she said she didn't want Jacob to witness a vaginal birth because he never even heard her fart 🙈🙈 What a pair of wallies.
How can you live with a bloke and not fart? My fiancé says my arse never shuts up 😂😂💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can you live with a bloke and not fart? My fiancé says my arse never shuts up 😂😂💨💨
Imagine living your life so being so uptight and not being able to relax that you can’t even 💨 in front of your partner. It’s sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know right?! I mean she’s not that much younger than me, maybe 5 or 6 years (same as my sis in law)& I really struggle to relate to how their brains work with regards to stuff like not farting in front of their fellas etc.
---
Maybe I’m just a gross farty witch (I’m vegetarian so lots of beans & pulses) I think I’d combust if I was too scared to allow myself bodily functions!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i agree, my vaginal birth was a piece of piss (appreciate it isn’t for everyone) I take my hat off to anyone who has a c section, i don’t think i’d cope especially after having a baby who needed long term NICU seeing the other c section mums needing to wait until someone could wheel threm down to nicu😢
I was actually quite lucky and had a relatively good section experience, it wasn't planned and I didn't really have a choice, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Reactions: 3
I was actually quite lucky and had a relatively good section experience, it wasn't planned and I didn't really have a choice, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
I was the same, I had mine due to medial reasons and was expecting it to be hard but apart from getting in and out of bed being sore I was fine. I'd do it all over again if its the same next time 🤣

Reactions: 3
I knew I’d heard his name before. It’s an electric car 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ffs why couldn’t she give the poor baby a normal name like Roy. No qualms about shouting “alpha” in for his tea in a few years.

Farting in front of your fella though - that’s embarrassing. I’m taking notes I’m learning so much. How long til she’s back on the saxenda to lose baby weight?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.