Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this works
She totally only made that to show off how great she looks, if she had stretch marks and loose skin no way on earth would she of done that. Also what a bizzare outfit for a newborn shoot

Reactions: 32
My stomach was really tight after my c section, probs due to healing. Then 6 months in it all sagged and flopped, give it time 🤣

Reactions: 2
How do you know what Amanda Holden’s kids mates know 😂😂😂
Also, Amanda’s affair wasn’t being broadcast to the nation so it’s not quite the same thing.

let’s agree to disagree on this one. i firmly believe her antics, and those of the rest of the GS/Ex on the beach etc (male and female) will come back to bite them on the arse as their kids get older.
. It was broadcast to the nation, and if you google it, it’s all still there. Exactly the same principle. We can agree to disagree. end of.

Reactions: 4
. It was broadcast to the nation, and if you google it, it’s all still there. Exactly the same principle. We can agree to disagree. end of.
Tbh both of these women don’t come out looking classy do they 🙈. Holly was a bad skank by having sex week in, week out on tv. Amanda had an affair but it wasn’t for everyone to see what she got up to in the bedroom. The whole Geordie shore lot are bad slags, men included. No morals at all.

Reactions: 9
Funny that, I don't remember being able to hear Amanda's moans as she got finger blasted in a toilet on national tv. I also don't remember Amanda sounding like a whale being strangled while trying to make her costar jealous by shagging another guy in the same room as him, again on national tv.

Like I said, not the same thing.

Have a wonderful day 😗

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Funny that, I don't remember being able to hear Amanda's moans as she got finger blasted in a toilet on national tv. I also don't remember Amanda sounding like a whale being strangled while trying to make her costar jealous by shagging another guy in the same room as him, again on national tv.

Have a wonderful day 😗
I’m eating my toast here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry for ruining your breakfast. The details were needed to get my point across. I've got nothing else to add so your lunch and dinner are totally safe if that helps 😄
I do have one to add- that all of this is preserved online, permanently. Now I hope we can never discuss this again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Have a wonderful day 😗
This 100 times over! Having an affair is no where near the humiliation of this!
Sleep with whoever you want, have a high body count but doing it on a high profile tv show means it will follow you around forever and will have an impact on your future family

Reactions: 15
Yeah there's a difference between kids saying 'your mum had an affair, here it is in an an online newspaper' to 'here's some youtbe videos of your mum shagging various guys on telly for all to see....and hear'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This 100 times over! Having an affair is no where near the humiliation of this!
Sleep with whoever you want, have a high body count but doing it on a high profile tv show means it will follow you around forever and will have an impact on your future family
Plus the kids that wil be in school with her will have parents who watched Geordie shore. Amanda is old now, it was gossip when my mum was younger😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had an C section not long ago and cannot imagine wearing combat trousers like that so soon after.
I said in another thread my c section was nearly 3 months ago now and I still look like a thumb 😂😂 some days my scar still hurts a little if I have something too tight on

Reactions: 4
Why's she going oñ about feeling like a new woman after 5 hours sleep. Wtf. And did she really go to a sleep therapist?!!

Reactions: 1
Hope this works
She’s just showing off here. No one needs to see the big post birth pants. She’s just saying look how good I look after giving birth. So relatable 🙄 I bet she will keep doing this now.

Not surprised tho, she is about 70% plastic these days. Pretty sure she had that ab sculpting thing previously as well which will have helped

Reactions: 13
She’s just showing off here. No one needs to see the big post birth pants. She’s just saying look how good I look after giving birth. So relatable 🙄 I bet she will keep doing this now.

Not surprised tho, she is about 70% plastic these days. Pretty sure she had that ab sculpting thing previously as well which will have helped
She’s a bleeping head - thinks way to highly of herself.. hope her kid doesn’t sleep and likes to slap ..

Reactions: 16
That insta story just sums her right up. Her whole life revolves around how she looks. It’s weird and not normal.

Who is her target audience to show that her stomach is flat so fast after birth? It’s an emotive subject and will obviously make some women feel like tit. Good for her being able to do that but I think she’s doing it to gloat and also to show men and possibly her husband that she’s still desirable. I’m not saying that women aren’t desirable after giving birth at all, my point is, is that it’s so odd to do this straight after the baby is born.

Reactions: 19
My friend had her baby a year ago and has felt a bit insecure about her mum tum (i think shes beautiful) and is whining how unfair it is holly has 'snapped back' and its making her feel very insecure so gosh how mums who have just given birth must feel it's not realistic it's like when Emma and gaz (g shore) had a go at mums for being 'lazy' etc

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.