Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know what Amanda Holden’s kids mates know 😂😂😂
Also, Amanda’s affair wasn’t being broadcast to the nation so it’s not quite the same thing.

let’s agree to disagree on this one. i firmly believe her antics, and those of the rest of the GS/Ex on the beach etc (male and female) will come back to bite them on the arse as their kids get older.
Agreed, Amanda didn't do the deed, and the rest, with Neil on a reality show, that you can you tube search in a heartbeat, slight difference.

Reactions: 5
One hundred and ten percent her child will get the pissed ripped out of him for his mums antics in TV.
Yes other mums may have had a lot of partners but that won’t be documented forever on a tv programme.
wether or not GS is old news kids in the class will find out

Reactions: 16
As a midwife, I find it really sad that she's sexualised her boobs and is using that as a reason not to breastfeed her baby. Each to their own and fed is best at the end of the day, but that's such a sad reason not to even try.
I didn’t breastfeed because I was a victim of SA as a child and I thought I would be doing the same to my child by breastfeeding them. I have since then had counselling etc and if I ever had another I would definitely give it a go, riles me up this bimbo making it into a big deal because she got her tits out for £££ in the past
How do you know what Amanda Holden’s kids mates know 😂😂😂
Also, Amanda’s affair wasn’t being broadcast to the nation so it’s not quite the same thing.

let’s agree to disagree on this one. i firmly believe her antics, and those of the rest of the GS/Ex on the beach etc (male and female) will come back to bite them on the arse as their kids get older.
I agree. Amanda Holden can’t not be compared to holly it’s totally different 🤣🤣 plus with the likes of tiktok and Facebook etc things circulate more easily nowadays

Reactions: 7
I wrote on here before about holly always slut shaming herself by saying how good jacob was to take her on as a partner 'with her past'. And here she is yet again setting an example to women that anyone that has previously used their breasts for sexual purposes should think twice cos she decides that she cant use hers for breastfeeding now that she had them out on tv and lads mags. She actually boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I dont even think thats the real reason. Again people don't have to justify why they've decided to do whatever with their baby,but i can just imagine her being like I ain't ruining my boobs to breast feed. Could you imagine the girl who's already been to see a sleep consultant getting up at 2am to breastfeed. She'll be shoving Jacob out the bed with a bottle 😂

Reactions: 11
has she shared her birth yet?

I'm dying to see what excuse she uses for C section ( If she had one, but looks like she has as the baby has come out all lovely looking, which they normally do after c -section)

it would be so refreshing if for once, a z lister just says I had a c section because I wanted one instead of all using the same line of 'near death labour' or pregnancy complications etc.
I had to have a c section under general anaesthetic due to placental abruption (where the placental comes away from your womb and you bleed, and baby can’t breathe properly). That was a proper emergency and I felt so guilty about having a c section and not seeing my baby for the first few hours of her life. Would do anything to have had a normal c section so I could have had my baby in my arms

Wish these influencers would just own it and say Labour failed to progress - It’s not an emergency c section unless it’s classed as a category one section.

Also drives me mad when they don’t even attempt to breastfeed.

Tbf Charlotte Crosby owned it -she was scared of Labour and opted to have a c section.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how flat her stomach is 1 week after giving birth and the fact she’s wearing a crop top too 🤯 I don’t watch her stories all the time but I’m sure the last one I seen she said she had put on 4 or 5 stone during pregnancy so that makes the flat stomach a week later even more of a shock. I’m pregnant with my first baby and was hoping for some relatable content from her, guess not!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how flat her stomach is 1 week after giving birth and the fact she’s wearing a crop top too 🤯 I don’t watch her stories all the time but I’m sure the last one I seen she said she had put on 4 or 5 stone during pregnancy so that makes the flat stomach a week later even more of a shock. I’m pregnant with my first baby and was hoping for some relatable content from her, guess not!
It would not surprise me if she had some sort of tummy tuck or whatever they're called at the same time as the birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not surprised she's bounced back. She didn't start properly showing until like 8 months. She doesn't even look like she's just a had a baby only a week ago..... How smug is she though 'being back'.

The way she went on throughout her pregnancy and with the blog, I'm surprised she's showing so much of the baby after a week, well it's not a lot but I was expecting her to hold out like Charlotte did or possibly a mag deal

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.