Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew this would happen🤣I understand the opinions on people but I don't get why people still follow and look at things that annoy them
If that was the case this website wouldn’t exist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So sad that such a private event in your life and the first thing you do is contact a magazine to reveal.

Reactions: 16
Whilst it’s lovely news for them, it just shows this generation of instahun has to sell their very soul to the rags for cash. Shame they can’t keep the news private or shared with family and friends but I guess that doesn’t pay the mortgage 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
So sad that such a private event in your life and the first thing you do is contact a magazine to reveal.
I know and when I saw the news on her she hadn't even reposted the article or made her own announcement at the same time

Reactions: 1
What did he think it was at first? A covid test? 🤣 it’s not until he picks it up that it clicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really bothers me when other mums respond to these pregnancy posts, "mom life is the best", "life is going to get better now" etc. Not only is it so triggering to people going through fertility issues but it's so insulting to those who don't want children. I have a child and I love her with every bone in my body but having children doesn't define a person! I'm not saying you shouldn't celebrate these moments in life but be a bit a sensitive about these things. I was always so conscious about posting certain things on SM such as buying my home, engagement, wedding etc. I'd throw one pic up and that's it, no fanfare! I remember how tough it was seeing friends of mine gush about certain milestones and it made me feel like tit, I'm so aware of what I post now. Plus nobody wants to see a million and one pics of your wedding or baby 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It really bothers me when other mums respond to these pregnancy posts, "mom life is the best", "life is going to get better now" etc. Not only is it so triggering to people going through fertility issues but it's so insulting to those who don't want children. I have a child and I love her with every bone in my body but having children doesn't define a person! I'm not saying you shouldn't celebrate these moments in life but be a bit a sensitive about these things. I was always so conscious about posting certain things on SM such as buying my home, engagement, wedding etc. I'd throw one pic up and that's it, no fanfare! I remember how tough it was seeing friends of mine gush about certain milestones and it made me feel like tit, I'm so aware of what I post now. Plus nobody wants to see a million and one pics of your wedding or baby 🙈
It’s so true! I’m engaged and wanted to celebrate it but at the same time I remember how upset I’d be when other people shoved their engagements down your throat

Reactions: 4
Very happy for her & hope she has a healthy pregnancy & baby… but she’s gonna be unbearable 😂 she’s gonna be one of those influencers that’s sold her soul to OK magazine but ‘don’t ask me my due date’ ‘not finding out the gender’ baby will be ‘hagan-blyth’ etc etc 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.