Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Preach šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

I was wild in my youth and didnā€™t give a tit what any one thought. My body count is high but I donā€™t sit here and thank my long term partner for disregarding my past. I own that tit, I had a blast during my bleep phase šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I don't ever comment here, I usually interact with you on Talias thread but reading through here and this comment made me howl šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
IMG_2499.jpeg

So Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s having an elective c-section and will be bottle feeding. I think itā€™s ridiculous that she expects people to pay to read such drivel.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I will never understand why these zlebs think anyone is actually interested and dying to know about their birth plans or feeding their babies. Obviously I hope she has a healthy pregnancy and baby gets here safely but other than that I couldnā€™t actually give a tit about the details. Iā€™m a new mum myself and am fully aware that people donā€™t want to be bored to tears my me droning on about my baby and showing them pictures etc because I hate it when people do that to me. I have someone on my social media who feels the need to update everyone with their babies weight everytime the HV weighs them and it takes so much restraint not to comment ā€œNO ONE CARES EXCEPT YOU šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā€

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'd love to know how many subscribers she has to her paid content. Surely it can't be many? I predict she'll ditch it when the baby arrives as it will be too much hard work for what it brings in.

Reactions: 13
If she is having an elective section it wouldnā€™t be a shock - she will probably get a tummy tuck and lipo at the same time. I would be surprised if she was going for a home birth and extended breastfeeding but I assumed she would be going for a section/bottle feeding so she can hand the baby over to grandparents etc and ā€œget her body backā€ asap.

Reactions: 14
I just can't take to her now. She's so smug and has such a high opinion of herself. Very unlikeable. Nobody cares love

Reactions: 17
I just can't take to her now. She's so smug and has such a high opinion of herself. Very unlikeable. Nobody cares love
again, agreed! She really does, the way she acts as well. It's giving... 'Better' vibes and not in a good way. She must have been so happy when the reunion series had a segment that was purely about her. There isn't any growth with Holly. Like majority of the geordies, no growth. Just #ads

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.