Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgmhs

She's doing my head in posting all this AD gifted baby stuff. I'm due about 4 weeks after her and the cost of everything is mental. Pay day today and I have spent a bomb, so to then open Instagram and her video bragging about all the free stuff is a right wind up. I've unfollowed her. Sick of beggy influencers who do fuck all in the way of hard graft getting everything handed to them on a plate!

Reactions: 27

Pinkii

VIP Member
Wasnt she the one who was complaining about social media setting unrealistic expectations and then here she is doing the exact same thing to expectant or newly post partum mums.

you may have a flat stomach Holly but inside you’re ugly as fuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GBNI

VIP Member
Not only that, would the nurses actually have told her what other people were doing?

Also, that name? Really?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I thought she was a bit OTT about the whole ‘never thought I’d get married thing’ even to the way that it was brought up during her wedding speech (and possibly someone else’s). I don’t know why she had to keep bringing that up as well ffs
I thought it was weird that Jacob included it in his speech at the wedding. He may as well have said 'Hey new wife, no one else thought you were good enough for more than a bang but that's ok because I'm here now. You've not previously been through all my mates/colleagues like when you were with Kyle so I guess I will stick around'

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
Sorry she's going on about people judging for not breastfeeding but isn't that exactly what she's done here. Firstly why you asking how other mothers are feeding their kids. Secondly why would a midwife tell you how other women are feeding.
She's judged them the exact way she is saying she didn't want to happen to her. The moron
👏🏼👏🏼i’d be more concerned over calling your baby alpha jax than what others choose to do to feed their baby but each to their own🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Ck2020

VIP Member
My friend had her baby a year ago and has felt a bit insecure about her mum tum (i think shes beautiful) and is whining how unfair it is holly has 'snapped back' and its making her feel very insecure so gosh how mums who have just given birth must feel it's not realistic it's like when Emma and gaz (g shore) had a go at mums for being 'lazy' etc
see I don’t understand how people see others snap back or post flat stomachs and feel ‘insecure’ or ‘upset’ over it. I had my son 16 months ago and I’ve let myself go massively, but seeing her flat stomach does not make me insecure one bit. If I wanted to lose weight I could do, I just can’t be arsed. Literally couldn’t care less if someone else is thinner than me,she deffo doesn’t make me jealous anyway and i don’t think anyone else should be either, we’ve all got different bodies 🙏🏽🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 25

HarJR289

Chatty Member
If instagram is such an inconvenience and doesn’t feel a safe space why doesn’t she fuck off and delete her account. Nothing to do with her safety she’s purely just gaining profit & it’s disgusting. This day and age with everything we’re all paying for and this numbnuts is charging for shit like this.

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I think this selling images of an hours old newborn just sums up this generation of instahuns. Instead of being in a baby bubble and with family it’s quick how can we monetise our baby for a bunch of strangers.
From a safeguarding standpoint this makes me so uneasy and it’s really sad for all concerned. Just be a little family

Ls6901

Chatty Member
As a midwife I can tell you we don't give a heck how people feed their babies. And actually it's even more annoying pretending you do want to breastfeed when we've spent 2 hours helping and then they wip out the formula and say they never wanted to do it anyway they just didn't want to say 😆 honestly time is so valuable. I also wish she would stop calling them nurses. That information about breastfeeding is vile, implying these mums are starving their babies. Does she not have an agent who checks these things?

Reactions: 24

lauren96111

VIP Member
Tbf I had to have a c section due to my partner having a blood disorder and the possible chance of my daughter inheriting it. I loved the whole experience but I don't know why people have to discuss what kind of birth they are having. If you have a vaginsal birth well done, if you have a c section again well done. I don't know why people have to explain why they picked which ever way they did. I'm also sick of influencers coming out and saying I picked a c section for this reason,blah blah. Yeah you picked it so why do you need to justify it

• Heart

squishmellow200

Who the hell does this women think she is I’m mind blown😅, the engagement party, the hen do, the first wedding, second wedding??? And a gender reveal that honestly looks like some sort of 5pm ITV quiz show, she really thinks she’s the Kim K of Geordie Shore, when hardly anyone even remembers her and anyone who does remembers her for shagging everything with a pulse and crying over Kyle for 5 seasons 😅😅😅😅

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
I hate it when these binfluencers get shitty FOR HAVING TO DO THEIR JOB! Kate Hayes does it all the time - “I have to put AD because the trolls report me”. No you have to put it because it is your obligation. Don’t like it, pay for it!

• Haha

lauren96111

VIP Member
Sorry she's going on about people judging for not breastfeeding but isn't that exactly what she's done here. Firstly why you asking how other mothers are feeding their kids. Secondly why would a midwife tell you how other women are feeding.
She's judged them the exact way she is saying she didn't want to happen to her. The moron

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I've unfollowed her after seeing her comment on Talia's post with Oakley. If she thinks Talia is a good, strong mum, I feel sorry for her child when it's born. I dread to think how she will tackle parenting.

Libra123

Besides health reasons I really don't understand why someone would elect for a section? It's surgery at the end of the day and the recovery is long and painful compared to a vaginal birth? It baffles me. Plus I'm assuming there are more risks with a c-section?

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I’ve got an in with her blog thing and my god it’s cringey.

I know breastfeeding isn’t for everyone, but there’s absolutely NO need for her to make little misguided comments like this when she blatantly knows absolutely nothing about it. Like she thinks breastfed babies don’t get anything until milk comes in day 3/4 and that’s why the “breastfed babies were screaming” and her perfect bottle fed baby was an angel. Rates are low enough in this country without people like her spreading misinformation.

View attachment 2268962

View attachment 2268963
OMG why has nobody told her about colostrum??? Literally the BEST thing you could give your newborn baby! I despair of her and her ilk…..

• Sad
Reactions: 22