Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Murakami's Cat

Hi all, I am a new member. I have been reading for a little while and decided to make an account.

I was a fan of the pair, particularly MM, in the beginning, and slowly things started to unravel. As the lovely PDina says in her latest video, often perception is not reality and when you scratch beneath the surface you will see the truth. Most of the time it is all smoke and mirrors and the PR image of a famous person is not a true indication of who they are. With regards to the Whinger and the Narcissist, there is plenty to uncover for those who choose to use their brains, unfortunately, there will always be those who judge a person based on appearances. However, “you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” Also, she has the privilege of protection from the woke mob, her mouthpiece Scobie and others who will shout 'ist' to shut down criticism at any opportunity to detract from the truth.

I also think that the Whinger is complicit in what is happening. I know some think he is the victim of narcissist abuse, and maybe he is to some extent, but I do think he has had his role to play in all of this and deserves the backlash. Now that he is no longer protected by the BRF and excellent PR, his true nature is there for all to see - spoilt, entitled, jealous, vindictive. I would feel sorry for his self-destructive nature if he had not laid into his family with the ferocity he has. How long can people excuse him based on losing his mother as a child? We are responsible for our own actions. Anything he is saying now about admiring his grandmother is an attempt to claw back public opinion, especially when Finding Funds blew up in their faces. Their motivation was to garner sympathy for themselves by trashing the BRF. They saw what Diana did and thought, "I'll try that." Everyone knows Diana was not innocent but she was one thing his wife is not, and that is genuine. She did a lot of hard work over the years she was in the BRF and you can see she genuinely cared and the public adored her for it. That is what the tone-deaf duo do not understand and they want to be worshipped for doing nothing but lecturing and talking to their famous friends. Their MO is so clear to most people with a brain in their heads.

I'll just end congratulating the pair for their quest for privacy and how leaving the terrible UK helped in their mission for privacy and to prevent the awful PTSD of the clicking cameras for the Harry. Finding freedom; stories appearing in the media every day; zoom calls with certain organisations, for example, the Queen's Commonwealth Trust (all filmed for us to see); charity appearances, for example, Baby2Baby, where they turned up with photographers(I hope Harry was okay after having to endure that!). Yes, I see it's really improved significantly for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

50sGirl

VIP Member
So not only have Harkles signed up to a company who will be airing a tacky Diana musical, now it seems Horrible Harry will be involved in making a documentary about Diana.

I bet William is furious 😡
Very early thread title suggestion...

Harry & Meghan #41 Cringe & Ginge have no shame, manipulate the public using Diana’s name.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

freda19

VIP Member
Slightly off topic

On the secret celebs thread someone posted a link to a thread on vipers nest mumsnet where a former showbiz PR was taking questions. Claims she has been told the William rumours are true and the Harkles have been stitched a kipper. (Second hand info so pinch of salt time).

The BIB confirms what many of us here have been saying :devilish:

On topic: he’s a traitorous cunt and she‘s a grifting whore...............and a cunt!
Nah, I'm still not buying it. Everytime shit for brains and the yacht girl get bad publicity 'somebody in the know' drags up some shit about William or Kate to take the heat off the snarkles. Usually it starts in the Royal Family thread (spit) but sometimes in the Secret Celeb thread (to create the illusion that it's just a tidbit and not yet another sniper attack on the Cambridges and hey, if it gets around wellllll 🤷‍♀️ ... *shrugs*.)
Right on cue, Hazza shits on his mum's grave and then wipes his arse with his Invictus tee shirt and up pops the rumour again to distract from his being a total conniving cunt. It's tedious and in an era of high tech in the hands of everyone from the bin man to the ladies who lunch there has been no evidence to support it. None other than Kate and Wills looked like they were enduring a prolonged tiff. Maybe he came home drunk and pissed in the wardrobe(yep, had that done here) or brought his pervey obnoxious old school pal to stay overnight(cunt🤬).Thank fuck there is no footage of me when Mr Freda forgets a birthday either because it can be 'picture only but no sound' for days on end.
Any of us can claim to be anything. I mean I'm 21, 6ft tall, have a body to die for and wear only Victoria's Secret lingerie as I do the dishes ... I also have a Masters degree in Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Or something.:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
So what happened to the 'this is the one and only time I'm going to be talking about my mother on camera' now he's making money off the back of his mother's death. You Harry are fucking sick

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
dailystar.jpg

The Daily Star still blanking the Harkles 😁
sun.jpg

And The Sun asking about our money......😁
Surely they have very few fans left in the UK now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I’ve just read in the Times that the next Invictus Games is now struggling as Harry was going to be part of a fundraising concert next Spring but that was going to be shown by Amazon. Now he’s tied to Netflix no go.

Harry and Meghan’s Netflix deal scuppers Invictus bash
When they were signing the deal with Netflix they or solicitors would have known this. Please can we stop the whole narrative about Just Harry as a victim. He's proven time and again he's as nasty and money grabbing as his wife and doesn't give a shit about him family or charities unless he gets something out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 46

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I put this on our FB earlier.....I think it's to make them look relatable and down to earth, although I can't see how it fits with Meggy's clean eating, "my body is a temple" , yoga style!
Her body is a temple alright...a tourist attraction many have visited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hi all, I am a new member. I have been reading for a little while and decided to make an account.

I was a fan of the pair, particularly MM, in the beginning, and slowly things started to unravel. As the lovely PDina says in her latest video, often perception is not reality and when you scratch beneath the surface you will see the truth. Most of the time it is all smoke and mirrors and the PR image of a famous person is not a true indication of who they are. With regards to the Whinger and the Narcissist, there is plenty to uncover for those who choose to use their brains, unfortunately, there will always be those who judge a person based on appearances. However, “you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” Also, she has the privilege of protection from the woke mob, her mouthpiece Scobie and others who will shout 'ist' to shut down criticism at any opportunity to detract from the truth.

I also think that the Whinger is complicit in what is happening. I know some think he is the victim of narcissist abuse, and maybe he is to some extent, but I do think he has had his role to play in all of this and deserves the backlash. Now that he is no longer protected by the BRF and excellent PR, his true nature is there for all to see - spoilt, entitled, jealous, vindictive. I would feel sorry for his self-destructive nature if he had not laid into his family with the ferocity he has. How long can people excuse him based on losing his mother as a child? We are responsible for our own actions. Anything he is saying now about admiring his grandmother is an attempt to claw back public opinion, especially when Finding Funds blew up in their faces. Their motivation was to garner sympathy for themselves by trashing the BRF. They saw what Diana did and thought, "I'll try that." Everyone knows Diana was not innocent but she was one thing his wife is not, and that is genuine. She did a lot of hard work over the years she was in the BRF and you can see she genuinely cared and the public adored her for it. That is what the tone-deaf duo do not understand and they want to be worshipped for doing nothing but lecturing and talking to their famous friends. Their MO is so clear to most people with a brain in their heads.

I'll just end congratulating the pair for their quest for privacy and how leaving the terrible UK helped in their mission for privacy and to prevent the awful PTSD of the clicking cameras for the Harry. Finding freedom; stories appearing in the media every day; zoom calls with certain organisations, for example, the Queen's Commonwealth Trust (all filmed for us to see); charity appearances, for example, Baby2Baby, where they turned up with photographers(I hope Harry was okay after having to endure that!). Yes, I see it's really improved significantly for them.
Great post. Welcome to the forum 👏
I too welcomed Meghan in the beginning and felt that she could be a great asset to the royal family. A positive role model for people of colour and I thought being a bit older would mean that she was wiser and less likely to get wound up by a bit of criticism (how wrong I was). She did come across as a bit phoney in their engagement video but I put that down to nerves and being eager to please everyone.
The pregnancy and birth was very badly handled but I gave her the benefit of the doubt as I didn't take too much notice at the time. The scales really fell from my eyes when she did the 'woe is me' interview in Africa. I couldn't believe anyone could be so insensitive having seen how some people live there.
It's been downhill ever since and now many of us can see her for the duplicitous person that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Toto

Chatty Member
I have to say, in this case, if I'm reading correctly I think it's unfair to say that it's 'disgustingly shocking' and 'she's not right in the head' to be said about Meghan.
These Carol Services ,from what I have read, happen every year raising funds to raise funds in Uganda and in 2018 Meghan and she gave a reading If she herself chose the reading I do not know but I can't see what i wrong with that. There is nothing that I have seen she gave a speech , mentioned Diana at this event but please correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't agree. Yes, the carol service does happen annually as the young man died just before Christmas. And the fundraising is to honour his intention to spend time working in Africa after completing his A levels and before going to university.

But in my opinion, it was crass for M to deliver a reading at a memorial service / celebration of a life, when she not only knew nothing about the young man who died or his family, but had only recently met and become engaged to one of the man's friends.

I can't begin to imagine why anyone in her position would feel comfortable with doing that. To me, it's the equivalent of her elbowing others out of the way so that she can be the one to shine (she thinks), when a more sensitive, mature and kind person would wish to be there simply to support her partner and be respectful to the memory of his late friend. To my mind she was grandstanding.

So..... Yes, I am shocked and disgusted. And I think that her behaviour on that occasion was at odds with what would generally be considered decent / kind / considerate / good manners / contd p94.

Aka not right in the head.

IMO.

• Heart

Loftcat

Scenario for first production:

Harry answers phone ☎ to HMQ
"So proud of you for this Twatfix deal! Millions of pounds one believes?"
H: " yes, gangan, could be billions"
Q: "Marvellous! You won't need us then! Well done! Funding is cancelled "
H: "Well, I mean...er.....er....
Q: Toodle pip, and Freda sends her regards, by the way, you really are what she says!
Dial tone.

• Haha
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I’ve always felt like the Royal Family went above and beyond for Meg to feel welcomed, because they know times are changing and they want to be progressive and keep up. Despite the fact that she was a z-list actress with a questionable history, older, divorced twice, not British or white, all things that may have been issues only decades earlier, they embraced her and tried to get her involved with the Firm as soon as possible. She was given way more public support than Diana or Kate ever had, and yet she threw big public fit and dragged Harry and Archie away from the family. Vile woman.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Just read that Times story, (pay Wall) by Roya Nikkah so it's reliable. Wow!

This was supposed to be a big Invictus fundraising concert at the Hollywood Bowl in June 2021,with Ed Sheeran and Beyonce, and speeches by Haz & Megz, and streamed globally by Amazon.

Invictus were contacted by lawyers to tell them it was off a few weeks ago. Not Harry. The lawyers.
You know at many points over the past year I've gone "Right, well he's done it now ... can't sink any lower". And within weeks he goes lower again.
It's like I've said all along being in the military is like being in a huge big family and the men all feed off each other's bravado. They aren't all gung-ho, some just want a regular wage and a quiet life but once you're in the mix and the shit hits the fan they all buckle up and are heroes. The thing is that once they no longer have their mates backing them up some revert to a life of not rocking their comfy boat. Hazza is such a one. He babbles on about "I was in the military for 10years ".. and manages to cram that mantra into most of his zoom waffling as if it proves what a strong super hero he is. No hazza, you were strong back then because you had an army backing you up and because you knew no one could fart at you because even in the army you had protection officers watching your back. Now he's just a balding ginger bloke who is pussy whipped and sees only dollar signs and he's a total coward. He should have personally contacted those guys at Invictus about that cancellation. God knows he used Invictus often enough to big up what a great guy he was for being so into it. But he's just a cowardly cunt when he no longer has his back-up.

• Heart
  • Haha

Murakami's Cat

Totally agree. I can't stand the treacherous bastard and have no sympathy for him.

He was a soldier in the British army but he has proved it was all bravado. He has shown himself to be a wimp when it came to teaching his wife about what the British people expect from the royals. They refused to take expert advice and he has allowed his wife to be disrespectful towards the Queen and therefore aided and abetted her nasty self important trashiness.

Their behaviour threatens the monarchy and the Queen clearly is worried about what will happen when she passes away. I hope the Queen gives instructions to William concerning them and how he should deal with his traitor brother. The Queen must now see Smeggy for the gold digging con artist that she is.

When the Queen and Charles are gone Horrible Harry may decide to come back and try to take the crown from his brother. Plenty of royal younger sons have tried to do this in the past. I wouldn't put it past him now he has revealed his true nature.

The royal family must strip the titles and stop funding now. Make it plain we don't want him anymore. He's proved to be a man who values money above else and just as trashy and self obsessed as his wife.

👏👏 Exactly!

Harry showed us who he is, his former PR man deserves a medal for the creation of the loveable cheeky chappy we liked. He showed us what he values most when he turned down the Royal Marines service to shill to Bob Iger. I'd be less annoyed by them if they were not hiding behind this philanthropic woke nonsense, admit you want the money already and stop pretending you're something you're not.

I know when you fall in love you want to make that person happy but that does not involve letting them hurt your family. In some ways I think even less of him than of her (and my opinion of her is very low) because they're his family and he's allowing it, as well as being actively involved in trashing them via that pathetic book and all the press leaks. Can you imagine the information she has now, all the private stuff he has told her about his family? If they split - or when they split, that is - imagine what she'll say and do, unless she is paid off with an NDA. This problem is not going away anytime soon. It's a huge disaster.

• Heart
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
The operative word in this story is COULD. Doesn’t mean they have pocketed it all at once. We know H&M don’t get their hands dirty but sit back and wait for the cheques. Netflix will soon see how many subscriptions have been cancelled and once projects are done and poorly received, will reconsider their generosity. H&M have extremely limited entertainment industry experience (M was D-list actress at best). This means that they are getting offers because of their royal links which defeats their purpose, doesn’t it?

Most people with a fledgling business start small and grow, but these two are already flying high and very close to the sun before they’ve even shown what they are capable of without experience.
Two things sicken me about the netflix shite.
1) They clearly CLEARLY only got the offer (and at this point it is just an offer to buy some things they might pursue. Until they deliver as promised it's just words on paper) because of the Royal connection. Yanno, the connection they claim to despise and that they go out of their way to piss on.

2) There is so much talent out there, genuine talent that will have spent years learning and honing their craft hoping to get a foot in the door with a mere 1% of the deal these two cunts have wangled. But they get shunted aside because some cunt on the board w ants to boast of having a gen-u-whine British Royal on his payroll and might even have them at his dinner table for his wifey to trill and boast about in her mega wealthy clique. Deals like this must make striving talent despair.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Either way, how sad. It seemed they had been given the chance to have the life 'they wanted' with more privacy and less public expectations of them- when all they really wanted was the $$$s. I hope no one watches it, I mean, what is going to be relatable about an actual prince and someone who now has access to whatever opportunities they want really and enough money to never have to worry again. If it's them preaching about how to live a fulfilling life or to help others, they can foxtrot oscar. I do actually think they make a good couple and I don't think one is leading the other or whatever, they're both adults with the means to make their own decisions etc.
Hi and welcome to the thread. I'm sorry but I disagree with the bit in bold. Smeggy is 100% calling the shots on everything. We all heard the life he said he wanted ... to live half time in Africa and raisle a passle of kids while popping home for the good things like his military gigs and summer at Balmoral etc with Brenda funding every single thing of course. He got none of them because smeggy rules the roost and Africa was not her thing and she's not into babies, archiedoll was only concieved to nail her prinnce and future funding, it was Hollywood or bust from day one. She led him by the dick from A to B . The minge is a powerful thing and smeggy's is magic, must be, plus sucking like a Dyson helps. :mHaving said that Hazza was not forced ... coersed yes, but not forced and the things he says about his birth family and heritage are appalling so he's a cunt at heart anyway. But there is no doubt in my mind that she is boss woman and he's along for the rides. And the blow jobs. But yanno what? That kind of infatuation with sex fades. When it does he'll see what a mug he's been but it will take time cos he's a thick cunt.
Hell slap it into him, he deserves being exposed as the treacherous dirtbird he is behind his jolly prince facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

kev1974

VIP Member
So it seems that the $150m Netflix deal is nothing more than another Markle fantasy - what they've actually got is a probaby $2.5m "retainer" payment in exchange for them taking everything they produce to Netflix first, and Netflix gets first choice over whether to buy it and screen it or not.

So although they get some cash in hand, it's effectively quite restrictive, because they've got to take all their product to Netflix first and can't shop it around other companies like Disney or ABC etc.

I guess the "$150m" claim comes about from IF they magically do make a successful suite of programmes and IF Netflix does indeed decide to buy them all AND pay a good price.

But even then, out of that $150m theoretical earnings, won't they have had to pay a load of people (writers, actors, cameramen etc) out of that money to actually make the product? So they're not going to be left with much out of the $150m for themselves are they?

"The Crown" is widely known as one of Netflix's most expensive productions, and one of their real showcase products, and that cost $130m per season. As in, Netflix got the whole season of 10 episodes, each just under an hour long, for $130m. Children's series and woke documentaries are going to command a lot lot less. Even Tiger King, one of Netflix's biggest documentary hits, is said to have only been worth $2m an episode to Netflix.

The other problem with running around in public telling everyone you've managed to get Netflix to pay you $150m is that the calls for them to repay the Frogmore £2.4m renovation cost out will become absolutely deafening!

Nope, Prince Woke and Duchess Fuck and Suck or whatever we're calling her now, are going to have to work very hard for that money. It's absolutely not being handed to them on a plate. I hope they didn't spend too much cracking open bottles of champagne last night as they haven't earnt anything yet.

By the way. Has anyone figured out yet what they did with Disney's donation that was meant to go to the elephants? This needs to keep being brought up and kept awkward for them until the money is traced.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Despicableme

Chatty Member
Found this on another site, appears to be from the Times

1599142831314.png

Harry and Meghan (Getty images)
All year, the nation has been gripped by one mystery. Exactly how will Harry and Meghan fund the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed? How on earth will they pay for the Californian mansion (£11 million), the security detail (£5 million a year) and the costs of the Frogmore Cottage refurbishment (£2.4 million)? Well, now we know.

The couple have signed up to a multi-million pound deal with Netflix that will see them producing ‘inspirational’ children’s programmes and documentaries. Hoping to follow in the footsteps of the Obamas, they will reportedly receive an exclusivity fee of £3.7m, up to £1.5m each year as a retainer, as well as fees for each show produced. A nature documentary and an animated series on inspirational women are already said to be in the pipeline.

We can only hope, for their sake, that this venture is more successful than a similar project launched by Harry’s Uncle Ed. Ardent Productions, established by the Earl of Wessex in 1993, was voluntarily dissolved 16 years later with assets of just £40 and a reputation as ‘an industry laughing stock’. But the Sussexes are different. What they have in mind couldn’t be further from the soft-focused documentaries on royal relatives, royal castles, royal warships and royal retainers made by Ardent.

Harry and Meghan’s yet-to-be-named production company will focus ‘on creating content that informs but also gives hope’. As we recover from a global pandemic, and stare unprecedented economic hardship in the face, it would surely be churlish to be anything other than grateful to the Duke and Duchess for giving us hope. They continue: ‘As new parents, making inspirational family programming is also important to us.’ Inspiration as well as hope: so kind.

But forget, for a moment, our hopes. The Sussexes hope that Netflix’s ‘unprecedented reach will help us share impactful content that unlocks action.’ I would love to elaborate on what is meant by ‘impactful content that unlocks action’ but alas I don’t have a clue. What is clear is that the once-royal duo clearly think there is an appetite for woke tv. I have to confess that when my sons were small they enjoyed watching programmes about superheroes, talking trains and a white working class man called Bob who did a bit of building. But perhaps I’m out of touch and today’s tots are all longing for cartoons about inspirational women.

What’s galling about the Sussexes’ Netflix announcement is not the platitudes or even the programme proposals – we have come to expect all this from the quote-a-woke twosome. No, as always, it is the gulf between their overblown rhetoric and reality that grates. For all the talk of giving hope and inspiration and building resilience, it turns out that if you want to head-up a television production company then what you really need is to be born – or marry – into vast wealth. A contact book that includes Hollywood’s finest A-listers, world leaders and former presidents seems to help too.

Like his uncle before him, Harry has no experience whatsoever of working in film or media. Meghan’s stint on Suits and voiceover for a Disney documentary on elephants provides her with some familiarity with life front-of-camera. But it’s all a world away from production.

The message this sends to teenagers about to start a BTEC in media studies at Bolton Sixth Form College or students about to run up huge debts in order to gain a degree in film-making at Manchester Metropolitan University is anything but inspirational. They will no doubt be disappointed to discover that no matter how hard they work, how much hope, determination and resilience they have, to achieve their aims they would be better off marrying a Prince.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40