Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks bleeping scary there, like a real psycho.
She's chewing her lip and staring because the attention isnt on her 😬

I bet Haznoballs cowers in the corner with the dogs when she has a temper tantrum 😁

He has to get in the dog basket as Meghan pulls his ear as a punishment 😄
Resizer_15992608604480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He's fine when he's getting paid for those camera clicks/flashes 👀
Now, it’s just so evident that the “ every click” line was pure MM. Harry has never said anything like that before. A sentence so laden with emotional, sympathy seeking, sad fishing nicely setting up Harry’s new identity as a victim. Back then when he uttered those words, I believed him, felt sorry for him as he’d never said anything like that before. But now he’s just signed a deal to secure his future by being in front of a camera. Toss bag.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I love it Pom ❤ thank you

I find her silence a bit suspicious. I wonder if she's been paid to keep quiet or if she's received threats from Smeggys stans.🤔
It's very odd how quiet Sam is, especially as she was so vocal at the start.

Reactions: 16
It's very odd how quiet Sam is, especially as she was so vocal at the start.
I'm sure it's not at her own volition; either Smeg or her cult got to her, with money or threats. She didn't seem to give a tit about calling it how she saw it before so why would she suddenly stop unless she was forced.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure it's not at her own volition; either Smeg or her cult got to her, with money or threats. She didn't seem to give a tit about calling it how she saw it before so why would she suddenly stop unless she was forced.
No need to imagine any horror scenarios involving sugars on the warpath.

It could just be trial related. I am pretty sure if she were a witness she'd not be allowed to trout what she has on her before she is in the witness stand.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
dailystar.jpg

The Daily Star still blanking the Harkles 😁
sun.jpg

And The Sun asking about our money......😁
Surely they have very few fans left in the UK now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm sure that Harry and Meghan are going to be a big pull over on Netflix (especially to a Worldwide audience - not necessarly to a UK audience)
The genre of their intended films/ documemtaries, is so diverse, I'm assuming that they will have to work alongside already establised production companies in order to have the expertise in all these fields. Even if they establish their own production company, I'm not sure they would have the knowledge to work in all these areas?
I'm interested to see how this all pans out for them - I actually don't want them to fail as they need to earn their keep somehow and this is as good a way as any for them I suppose. As long as they are not using UK tax payers' money for the initial investment into this venture.
I personally won't be watching any of their preachy woke bollocks but sadly this is a hot topic right now and will appeal to some.

At least it's something for us to talk about! If they had faded into obscurity how would we have got through the lockdown - in fact, Meghan could add to her CV that she has been providing therapy for bored tattlers! She's given us an outlet for our primal screams! (wasn't that a woke thing to do about 10 years ago - go out into the woods and let it all out? Screaming.........not anything else - you dirty minded lot!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The issue for them is that they don’t like being second best and they like to think they’re superstars

meghan will get the hump when Richard Attenborough narrates a documentary (why not me) when the Obamas talk about policitics / black lives matters (why not me......). As in her narc mind she is an expert on everything, and anything she doesn’t understand doesn’t matter/isn’t important - all that is important is her and her feelings

As she’s the a+++list star (in her own mind), but realistically she is of little interest apart from the Royal family. I’m sure the RF will insist they cannot speak of the royal Family etc so there is very little left to interest anyone.

I wonder if she will start having major tantrums next. When a project goes to Obama’s do people think she will take it in good faith ?

Reactions: 23
No need to imagine any horror scenarios involving sugars on the warpath.

It could just be trial related. I am pretty sure if she were a witness she'd not be allowed to trout what she has on her before she is in the witness stand.
Trial-related makes sense. Not sure if Samantha would even be a witness but she'll be supportive of her dad in this whole process.

I'll never forget that the 'trailer trash Markles' (they aren't, but that was the line we were fed) were the only ones who talked complete sense about the marriage and how disastrous it was going to be.

The issue for them is that they don’t like being second best and they like to think they’re superstars

meghan will get the hump when Richard Attenborough narrates a documentary (why not me) when the Obamas talk about policitics / black lives matters (why not me......). As in her narc mind she is an expert on everything, and anything she doesn’t understand doesn’t matter/isn’t important - all that is important is her and her feelings

As she’s the a+++list star (in her own mind), but realistically she is of little interest apart from the Royal family. I’m sure the RF will insist they cannot speak of the royal Family etc so there is very little left to interest anyone.

I wonder if she will start having major tantrums next. When a project goes to Obama’s do people think she will take it in good faith ?
I posted about the NY Times story which announced the Netflix deal (based on Megz PR). It had an astonishing and completely deliberate 24 uses of Royal, Prince, Duke & Duchess, HRH, references to TQ, Charles, House of Windsor, Princess Diana and so on. It was a blatant two-fingered salute to their agreement not to profit off Harry's royal status.

Doesn't matter if they 'agreed' not to use their titles, respect TQ and RF or not comment on royal matters. If you look at their actions, they are still ex-royalling away and that's the brand Netflix have bought.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.