Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, in this case, if I'm reading correctly I think it's unfair to say that it's 'disgustingly shocking' and 'she's not right in the head' to be said about Meghan.
These Carol Services ,from what I have read, happen every year raising funds to raise funds in Uganda and in 2018 Meghan and she gave a reading If she herself chose the reading I do not know but I can't see what i wrong with that. There is nothing that I have seen she gave a speech , mentioned Diana at this event but please correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't agree. Yes, the carol service does happen annually as the young man died just before Christmas. And the fundraising is to honour his intention to spend time working in Africa after completing his A levels and before going to university.

But in my opinion, it was crass for M to deliver a reading at a memorial service / celebration of a life, when she not only knew nothing about the young man who died or his family, but had only recently met and become engaged to one of the man's friends.

I can't begin to imagine why anyone in her position would feel comfortable with doing that. To me, it's the equivalent of her elbowing others out of the way so that she can be the one to shine (she thinks), when a more sensitive, mature and kind person would wish to be there simply to support her partner and be respectful to the memory of his late friend. To my mind she was grandstanding.

So..... Yes, I am shocked and disgusted. And I think that her behaviour on that occasion was at odds with what would generally be considered decent / kind / considerate / good manners / contd p94.

Aka not right in the head.

IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Quick summary of Danja's YT video. She's heard (no sources so it's gossip) that Tyler is suing for back rent. The agreement was $150k per month plus extra for top-up security. They paid for the extra security but skipped out on the rent. Amazing if true or even partly true.
I so hope this is true. In addition they have gone into competition with him as well. I seriously hope he blacklists them!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has this been posted yet?
Meghan suing Splash News for paparazzi photos of her, Archie & dogs while walking in Vancouver Park earlier this year.

This is a crystal clear example of how BATSHIT CRAZY she is. She was grinning from ear to ear! If you were horrified to the point of suing this would not be your facial expression! She’s an absolute psycho.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So basically these two think they 're the dog's bollocks, when in fact Facehuggers dog's arse is more entertaining? Hmmm, bet Netflix are redoing the contract as we speak, cos we all know what we'd rather see!!
That'll be £140 million please Netflix, and you can have exclusive rights. As long as the Tattlers get free subs & the dog gets paid in gravy bones 👍 thank you very much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is a crystal clear example of how BATSHIT CRAZY she is. She was grinning from ear to ear! If you were horrified to the point of suing this would not be your facial expression! She’s an absolute psycho.
Staring straight down the lens and making love to the camera. She was well aware she was being photographed, and happily complicit.

• Angry
Some movie titles:

Free Harry
Frogmore redemption
The prince whisperer
How to train your prince
The LA mansion rules
Harry pothead and the chamber of secret tiaras
Breakfast at Soho house

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Some movie titles:

Free Harry
Frogmore redemption
The prince whisperer
How to train your prince
The LA mansion rules
Harry pothead and the chamber of secret tiaras
Breakfast at Soho house
Going by that wallpaper that we all had a good old giggle about yesterday, I reckon we need 'Breakfast at Titfanny's' 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I can't believe that the people in the street seemed to like and support them! Bloody idiots!
I reckon that was heavily edited and that they had a few negative comments on them but decided not to show

Reactions: 15
Staring straight down the lens and making love to the camera. She was well aware she was being photographed, and happily complicit.
Not to mention if, as reported, she was in a public place, then anybody in the whole wide world can take a bleedin picture of her! This is getting beyond ridiculous now.

Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The more you think about the Netflix deal, the stranger it gets. This announcement did zip to publicise any upcoming project. It's all about the amazing genius of the Harkles brilliant dealmaking talents and puffing up the deal size to $150 million So they haven't built any sort of brand for their production company, or started to build anticipation for the forthcoming **insert Woke-name here** blockbuster Megsplanation doc.

Not only that, they've put out publicity dissing Jeffrey Katzenberg (he flew in to beg them to sign to QuiBi 🥴 ) and by putting it about that their deal with Netflix is $150 million, they've put Netflix in an awkward place with all the many real, live deals they are currently negotiating. Way to go - bet Netflix are not happy at these antics.

There's a great piece in the Telegraph which cannily suggests that Netflix will probably buy in a few documentaries and tell the Harkles to sit on a sofa and introduce them. Would be hilarious if they buy up the old Ardent TV stuff, much of which wasn't too bad. How long though before Harry becomes the face of the Netflix Royal documentaries? Or they twist his arm to allow them to make the next series of the Crown (the rumour from Page Six is it was Harry that blocked it)

If you have a few minutes, read the Telegraph piece (archived for easy reading which many thanks 😘 )for a really good explanation of how this Netflix deal will likely work, then read well-connected Cindy Adams in PageSix

Final thought. They aren't saving Archie for a magazine cover, are they? It's Royal TellyTubbies time..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really really hate it when I have to agree with anything bleeping Piers bleeping asshole bleeping gobshite bleeping Morgan, the bleep, has to say! 🤬
He's missed a trick or two there methinks Palp. Sooo, this children's programming? Anybody got any ideas? The Banana Splits? Captain Pugwash?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's missed a trick or two there methinks Palp. Sooo, this children's programming? Anybody got any ideas? The Banana Splits? Captain Pugwash?

children's programming: more glorified reading to the child that has ZERO interest in what she has to say. if her own child doesn't even listen to her, why should we? :ROFLMAO: maybe that's how she's FINALLY going to cash him in since no one wants to pay for him.

i personally think that the child is going to grow up just like her, with her thoughts and propagandas. apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I wouldn't be surprised if the child grows up thinking "mommy said i can't go out because i'm too famous. time is money".

This children's programming is more brainwashing other children into liking her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.