Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a good old nosey at all the DM comments on their articles today while I was bored, my goodness, the amount of people saying they've cancelled their Netflix is unbelievable. Don't blame them, I don't have it, but if I did I'd be getting rid too!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just throwing this out there. The major film studios ( Miramax, MGM etc) and streaming services (ie.Netflix) production, is at a standstill right now. Unless your production (ie.movie/tv series/documentary whatever) had insurance in place already pre covid, there is jack tit chance anything new is getting insurance to start production on anything until there is a “clear” way forward for the insurance companies to continue to insure movies, without getting Covid burnt. So, ya know, two twats with zip production experience and zero appeal signing this new “ landmark deal” with Netflix in this climate? Yeah let’s insure that bag of tit. This thing won’t get off the ground for ages, if it ever does. Filming at the moment mostly limited to UK, Canada and some other location ( can’t recall where) but def not in Cali.
So..the usual PR bullshit..they are bloody desperate I know that for a fact.

Reactions: 18
If Harry has been so traumatised by cameras after his mothers death...why is his wife promoting them both in front of cameras daily, and then founding a tv production company that is camera based..is she such a manipulator and mascochicst..or was he lying...or my guess...both...

This is the face of a nutcase hellbent on getting her own way...in my opinion...and Just call me Harry..fell for it..she has his balls in her handbag and she knows it.
He is too thick to know where his balls have gone....just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Message from @Momof5intheStates
She's missing her husband and son, and missing us. The kids say she's 'witchy ' and are sending her to the naughty 'couch ' 😲 where she's feeling lonely. She sends @freda19 this image although I pointed out that Freda has already spotted two!
There are lots of images of the devastation wreaked by the storm over on FB; looks terrible. 😣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've had a good old nosey at all the DM comments on their articles today while I was bored, my goodness, the amount of people saying they've cancelled their Netflix is unbelievable. Don't blame them, I don't have it, but if I did I'd be getting rid too!
Just cancelled Netflix. Put in the why box...”disgusted with Sussex sign up”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you think Hazno balls did a try before you buy thought this is great I’ll marry it

Great idea but I don’t think I could find a photo copier big enough

Great idea but I don’t think I could find a photo copier big enough
Did you set the photocopier to x2? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can see the Netflix being another " tried but failed " venture if so many turn away and unsub. All they really want is the money and the glory ...:rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 22
If Harry has been so traumatised by cameras after his mothers death...why is his wife promoting them both in front of cameras daily, and then founding a tv production company that is camera based..is she such a manipulator and mascochicst..or was he lying...or my guess...both...

This is the face of a nutcase hellbent on getting her own way...in my opinion...and Just call me Harry..fell for it..she has his balls in her handbag and she knows it.
He's fine when he's getting paid for those camera clicks/flashes 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 30
What content could they put out of value? or interest to anyone but themselves...
Oh now, that's unfair...... we are all stupid, and need them to show us how to be better people don't yaknow. Like how to write on bananas, plant seeds, put bags in cars for 10 minutes, master the art of twattishness and how to ghost folk in the blink of an eyelid. Even their own family! All that nicey nicey positivity bollocks that they do, you get my drift. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh now, that's unfair...... we are all stupid, and need them to show us how to be better people don't yaknow. Like how to write on bananas, plant seeds, put bags in cars for 10 minutes, master the art of twattishness and how to ghost folk in the blink of an eyelid. Even their own family! All that nicey nicey positivity bollocks that they do, you get my drift. 🤣
With a plastic fake doll as a child and abandoned rescue dog in canada..thanks for reminding me..I forgot how shallow there are! lol x

Yep dollar signs
He's fine when he's getting paid for those camera clicks/flashes 👀
Dollar signs cancel out camera flashes...who knew...answers on a postage stamp with the face of HM the Q and not Meghan the Melgomaniac. Millions of Uk GB pounds count for nothing..they are a total disgrace..spending hard earned tax payers money in a global pandemic on a huge mansion..I have no idea why the world is not speaking out about their hypocracy and self entitlement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
With a plastic fake doll as a child and abandoned rescue dog in canada..thanks for reminding me..I forgot how shallow there are! lol x

Yep dollar signs

Dollar signs cancel out camera flashes...who knew...answers on a postage stamp with the face of HM the Q and not Meghan the Melgomaniac. Millions of Uk GB pounds count for nothing..they are a total disgrace..spending hard earned tax payers money in a global pandemic on a huge mansion..I have no idea why the world is not speaking out about their hypocracy and self entitlement.
Absolutely spot on. Do as I say, not as I do, the law is now their word salad spew. Him apparently being triggered by cameras is the biggest load of BS ever, like you and others have said, he's perfectly fine when there's a dollar or two involved. The doublest of epic standards that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A bit like the phoney engagement photocall..when she said..she didnt know who he was...total bullshit..we are not wrong chick..we can spot a bullshitter a mile away.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They sent Katie 'mouthpiece' Nicholl out onto BBC Breakfast to say that sources had suggested the deal was north of £100 million. The Telegraph have been told the Harkles were shopping the same deal to NBC, Apple and HBO for around the $100 million mark.

They have zero track record and have trashed their relationship with the UK public and the Royal Family. Just can't see any of these figures being plausible.

What's great is that the RF can tell them to get ex-royally stuffed now and get rid of the Hartrashians.

Megz team were in court for the Baby Carrier pictures case.

Setting out the basis of the claim, barrister Jonathan Barnes, representing Meghan and her son, told the hearing she denies suggestions that she agreed to the images being taken or “acquiesced” when she spotted Splash photographer Steve Dennett.

“They were papped in this location," he said. “The photographs which are the first stage of the wrongful conduct we complain about took place in Vancouver.”

He said the Duchess argues they were on a “private recreational route” on Vancouver Island, close to the £10m mansion where they were staying.

And the story continues...

At today’s hearing, where details of the legal action emerged for the first time, a judge ruled the Duchess’ lawyers could serve court papers on the LA-based operation of Splash News.

The court heard the British arm of the agency has gone into administration during the pandemic, but Mr Barnes argued successfully that the American part of the agency could properly be sued in the English courts.

The photo agency was not represented today, but Mr Barnes said several points of a possible defence had already been raised by its solicitors in a letter sent in February.

He said it was suggested the Duchess and her son had “no reasonable expectation of privacy”, they may have agreed to the photos being taken, and the images were “in the public interest and public debate was being assisted by use of the photographs”.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Scenario for first production:

Harry answers phone ☎ to HMQ
"So proud of you for this Twatfix deal! Millions of pounds one believes?"
H: " yes, gangan, could be billions"
Q: "Marvellous! You won't need us then! Well done! Funding is cancelled "
H: "Well, I mean...er.....er....
Q: Toodle pip, and Freda sends her regards, by the way, you really are what she says!
Dial tone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Scenario for first production:

Harry answers phone ☎ to HMQ
"So proud of you for this Twatfix deal! Millions of pounds one believes?"
H: " yes, gangan, could be billions"
Q: "Marvellous! You won't need us then! Well done! Funding is cancelled "
H: "Well, I mean...er.....er....
Q: Toodle pip, and Freda sends her regards, by the way, you really are what she says!
Dial tone.
Ha Ha Ha...and Harry Haa Ha again...checkmate..the Q.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brand would certainly be an excellent choice to play Manson in a film 😁

Wow if they haven't paid their rent to Tyler Perry that's a big mistake. Especially after they trashed his taste in decor in Finding Freebies 😃
That won't make them any friends in Hollywood, they'll just be known as scroungers.
Quick summary of Danja's YT video. She's heard (no sources so it's gossip) that Tyler is suing for back rent. The agreement was $150k per month plus extra for top-up security. They paid for the extra security but skipped out on the rent. Amazing if true or even partly true.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Quick summary of Danja's YT video. She's heard (no sources so it's gossip) that Tyler is suing for back rent. The agreement was $150k per month plus extra for top-up security. They paid for the extra security but skipped out on the rent. Amazing if true or even partly true.
I bet they never paid a penny...just my thought. so were evicted.

A bit like the phoney engagement photocall..when she said..she didnt know who he was...total bullshit..we are not wrong chick..we can spot a bullshitter a mile away.
Bit like when the fake moon bump came off when she squatted down in stilletoes..whilst allegedly pregnant..they think we came down in the last shower of rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.