Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
So R.Gerald Markle died in 2004, and was presumably related to her Dad?

[/QUOTE]
OK, buckle up.

So who is

Reactions: 6

suspecrobot

So you don't think that Smeggy is a gold digging grifting cunt?
Not really, no. I think she’s definitely money-oriented, but if Netflix are daft enough to pay her a fortune it’s no skin off my nose. I’d rather they made a living in the US so they can leave the RF for good and then we can all forget about them completely.

spangly

VIP Member
Here's some info about R Gerald Markle - I'm not sure what relation he is to meghan though:

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Right. I need help.
How can I choose what page to jump to? I though you used to just hold your ginger down on the > but that just calls up a page tab - I’m on IOS if it makes a difference. Also, is there a way of showing all the media on the thread so it Shows the videos etc. I was looking for something but find the endless scrolling to the bottom of the page a bit fiddly.
Fat man hands. 🤚🏻

I’ve put a screen shot to show you.
Sorry I don't know. We're now on page 36.
What type of media do you want to see? The video blogs?

Reactions: 5

Somerville12

VIP Member
I remember reading that when Diana died her shed load of millions was in trust till the boys turned 30./. He has Loads of dosh to use up if need be... I seem to remember readi ng the £30million mark in trust till 30....

Norbs

VIP Member
I hate the times paywall 🤬
Harry and Meghan’s Netflix deal scuppers Invictus bash
The music and comedy show was scheduled to take place next June in California, where the Sussexes now live, following the next Invictus Games at The Hague, Holland. The Hollywood Bowl had been earmarked as a venue and the event was to be streamed by Amazon, with stars including Beyoncé and Ed Sheeran in the running.

Harry and Meghan were also expected to make speeches at the event, which aimed to raise more than £1m for the foundation that runs the competition for sick and injured service personnel and veterans.

Officials at the foundation, of which Harry is patron, were “stunned” after a lawyer for the Sussexes contacted them shortly before the Netflix deal was announced last week, pulling the plug on the project, citing a “conflict” over a planned deal with a rival streaming service.

A source involved in the year-long planning said: “It’s very bad form and everyone at Invictus is gutted. Harry said yes to doing this last year and everything was still moving forwards until a few weeks ago. This was going to be a big moment for Invictus where the pot is pretty empty, and it has left them in the lurch. Harry needs to pull his finger out to find another way to raise funds for them.”

Netflix’s deal is to make documentaries, feature films, scripted television series and children’s shows. The couple said their programmes would “inform and give hope” through “powerful storytelling through a truthful and relatable lens” to “help us share impactful content that unlocks action”.

The Invictus Games Foundation has an annual income of less than £1m. The games have so far run on unsolicited donations, but Dominic Reid, the chief executive, has said fundraising will need to be more professional if the tournament is to continue.

Sponsored
Harry’s last public engagement for the Invictus Games, which were cancelled this year because of Covid-19, was a visit to Abbey Road studios in north London in February, where he met the singer Jon Bon Jovi and members of the Invictus Games Choir, who recorded a charity single in aid of the foundation.

In March, the Sussexes stepped back from official duties, to pursue “financial independence” and a “progressive new role” within the royal institution.

An Invictus spokesman said: “The event was shelved because the primary revenue generator was ticket sales from a live concert in Los Angeles in the spring of 2021. Given current circumstances with Covid, the event needed to be reconceptualised. This was an independent decision made prior to a partnership with Netflix. The duke remains committed as ever to the Invictus Games.”

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Not buying it bubba.
First Travelyst is Harry's scam and wasn't around back in her Thomas days.
Her dad died from a fall after allegedly tripping over a dog leash (though he might have had help from Doris;)).
No way has she been arrested or thhe press would be on it like flies on fresh shite.
The 9 million is a rumour with no evidence, not even a smidgen.
Was Doria ever in jail or at least arrested?? Details around that have been super hazy. No sure why that was floating around for the longest time...

suspecrobot

In many ways the 'old fashioned' ways of family life have gone out of the window - the family elders keeping the younger ones on the straight & narrow, them issuing orders and the youngsters doing as they're told. It's not the modern way, it seems, kids these days expect to do just as they like and nobody puts them right.

But this is the RF we are talking about, Queenie is head of the country and indeed the Commonwealth, and answerable to the British taxpayers. So, yes I do expect her & the RF to set an example and for her to step in if members of her family behave like knobs & put them right 👍
Step in how though? She wasn’t able to stop Charles philandering, or prevent Andrew mixing with the wrong types. The RF are not answerable to the British taxpayer. They are independently wealthy individuals who get a bit extra dosh from us for opening things, wearing silly uniforms and in the Queen’s case being a figurehead leader thus saving us the trouble of having to vote for an Irish or French style President.

Reactions: 4

softly softly

Edited to add: Just spotted that @PennyCrayon introduced us to Crowns of Britain upthread! Yay! Nothing gets past us Tattlers!

Good morning Tattlers. I came across a blog called The Crowns of Britain which I like a lot. It's funny and perceptive and the blogger clearly thinks the gruesome twosome are prats. What's not to like?!

I came across this on the blog which I'd not heard of before.
(The memorial carol service was, I think, in memory of Henry van Straubenzee who died in a car crash in 2002 aged 18.)

How disgustingly shocking. She's definitely not right in the head.

Quote from The Crowns of Britain blog >>>
"Had it not been for the fact they were only surrounded by a bunch of three year olds, I would’ve expected Meghan to stand up and provide us all with rousing speech about Diana (and making it about herself too), telling us what a wonderful and inspiring woman she was– despite the fact she has never met her.

I mean, it’s not like it stopped her giving a speech at Harry’s dead friend’s annual memorial carol service two years ago— even though the guy died 14 years before she even met Harry."
I have to say, in this case, if I'm reading correctly I think it's unfair to say that it's 'disgustingly shocking' and 'she's not right in the head' to be said about Meghan.
These Carol Services ,from what I have read, happen every year raising funds to raise funds in Uganda and in 2018 Meghan and she gave a reading If she herself chose the reading I do not know but I can't see what i wrong with that. There is nothing that I have seen she gave a speech , mentioned Diana at this event but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: 3
Right. I need help.
How can I choose what page to jump to? I though you used to just hold your finger down on the
Next > but that just calls up a page tab - I’m on IOS if it makes a difference. Also, is there a way of showing all the media on the thread so it Shows the videos etc. I was looking for something but find the endless scrolling to the bottom of the page a bit fiddly.
Fat man hands. 🤚🏻

I’ve put a screen shot to show you.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

suspecrobot

You really wouldn’t like me if I was angry. You’re just here to stir shit and basically be annoying. We all have the measure of you so bring it on babe. Every so often one of you sugars pop in for a go. Fire away 😂😂
‘Babe’ Oh you :D

Sugar I ain’t. I am no fan of hers, and I’m not having a go. It’s just an alternate view. The level of hatred on here I find really baffling.

Reactions: 1

suspecrobot

The comments on the DM article are spot on. What I find perplexing is that normal families are very complex in nature, it’s a balancing act of keeping harmony, respect and individuality. Each member has their own thought processes, but strives to please other members to lead to that harmony and together conglomerates into one unit. That’s my experience anyhow.

When one member of the tribe steps “out of line” the other members usually come down hard and let them know their behaviour is unacceptable. Why is the powerful matriarch of this family doing nothing. As has been mentioned in many comments, this makes HMQ look very weak. I don’t know of any Grandmother who would let their errant family members treat them in such a way. It’s not easy to cut family members loose, but if they continuously shit on you it’s the only option left, otherwise you are seen to be condoning their bad behaviour. Even Thomas Markle has cut his beloved daughter loose, no longer recognising the child he brought up. Doria is complicit, Harry is complicit and it’s beginning to look like the RF are complicit.

Bottom line is, the message this sends out is there are no longer family rules. Do what the fuck you like and if others don’t like it they can just suck it up or fuck off. Way to go RF. Teaching the youth of today that family values no longer exist and you can do what the hell you want without regard for others feelings. Seems strange in light of the fact that M&H want to preach about the “nice” bits of life whilst displaying the fact that they are indeed a pair of cunts!

I don’t think anyone expects the RF to set an example any more. I’m sure The Queen is way past caring about H&M’s antics.

I find your sense of outrage hilarious. Complicit in what, exactly? Hardly the crime of the century is it?

Reactions: 1