Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, the witch is likely making a fortune on the QT :mad:
We made her! She owes us!
Mushroom willie is very disappointed that our star cartoonist is freelancing for the Mail.

Nooo, you've all got it wrong! She's been HACKED I tell ya. Our lovely Pom would never sell us all out, nope, no way. ❤ I'll rattle a box of gravy bones and that Willie will soon perk up a bit, then we can find a suitable 'attorney' (her-hermmm) to sort the suing out 🤣

Joking aside, I am disgusted at Hazno. One thing I did think he would do is guarantee his commitment to Invictus. No words, it's awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Totally agree. I can't stand the treacherous bastard and have no sympathy for him.

He was a soldier in the British army but he has proved it was all bravado. He has shown himself to be a wimp when it came to teaching his wife about what the British people expect from the royals. They refused to take expert advice and he has allowed his wife to be disrespectful towards the Queen and therefore aided and abetted her nasty self important trashiness.

Their behaviour threatens the monarchy and the Queen clearly is worried about what will happen when she passes away. I hope the Queen gives instructions to William concerning them and how he should deal with his traitor brother. The Queen must now see Smeggy for the gold digging con artist that she is.

When the Queen and Charles are gone Horrible Harry may decide to come back and try to take the crown from his brother. Plenty of royal younger sons have tried to do this in the past. I wouldn't put it past him now he has revealed his true nature.

The royal family must strip the titles and stop funding now. Make it plain we don't want him anymore. He's proved to be a man who values money above else and just as trashy and self obsessed as his wife.
I assumed that it was due to the court case?
Good point. I'd love to see Thomas Markle have his day in court. In fact, if the Daily Mail wins their case, perhaps Netflix will be wishing they had chosen a more honest 'producer'.

Reactions: 30
Nooo, you've all got it wrong! She's been HACKED I tell ya. Our lovely Pom would never sell us all out, nope, no way. ❤ I'll rattle a box of gravy bones and that Willie will soon perk up a bit, then we can find a suitable 'attorney' (her-hermmm) to sort the suing out 🤣

Joking aside, I am disgusted at Hazno. One thing I did think he would do is guarantee his commitment to Invictus. No words, it's awful.
I wonder how many of of his "commitments" and "charities" were selected for him by a good PR team and now that he's out of the jurisdiction of the RF and trying to be Hollywood famous, he doesn't give a damn about his old initiatives anymore.

Sad but for your run of the mill person, especially in the U.S., they're probably more interested in a Kardashian than the Invictus games. I'm guessing him and Smeg will guest-star or hop on some random us talk shows/reality TV down the road.

Reactions: 15
MM should flog all the designer outfits on Ebay which were bought for her by the British taxpayer (she was recorded as having had the highest annual expenditure on clothes of any European royal). She could then donate the proceeds to one of their 'causes' ;).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've always liked Harry in the past but now I'm starting to think maybe Meg didn't brainwash him entirely...she just brought out the parts of him that were well hidden before by PR + influence of the RF. It's very hard for me to imagine that she could convince someone to do everything he's doing now (I don't care how skilled and convincing she thinks she is in the bedroom :sick:) if he didn't fundamentally agree with it somehow. Meg might be horrid but I wonder if Harry isn't all that different deep down. Maybe he's always resented being the spare and wanted more recognition and money than Wills, and Megs was sort of his ticket out/excuse to put that plan into action.
I think Harry is weak, vulnerable, spoiled and thick. I think he, more than many, is a classic example of "two wolves in his heart".

If he'd fallen in love with a kind-hearted, decent Sloaney girl who wasn't overly bright herself, his better qualities could have been nourished. Instead, MM fed Harry's bad wolf.

Screenshot_20200906-173649_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My daughter has just cancelled our Netflix subs citing The Sussex signing as the cause. I wonder how many cancellations there are so far in the UK?

The comments in the Daily Mail are blistering against The Markles. I liked this one ...

"So... if Harry used the Invictus Games to qualify for the O non-immigrant visa, which would give him a huge tax loophole, does this mean that that would be rescinded? Asking for a friend" ...

I'm really hoping Netflix cancel their deal due to all the bad publicity but I think the people that run things these days are of the mind there is no such thing as bad publicity - if people are talking about you even in a negative way that's seen as a plus.

The World needs a reset ...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
MM should flog all the designer outfits on Ebay which were bought for her by the British taxpayer (she was recorded as having had the highest annual expenditure on clothes of any European royal). She could then donate the proceeds to one of their 'causes' ;).
Lol, I bet nobody would want them! She'd have to keep relisting them when it's free listings 🤣 to put it in perspective, what she spent on one frock to go to a film (9k) is half my yearly income. Oh how the other half lives, I wish there was an 'opt out' button on my taxes to deny the bit that's funded these two fuckers for anything at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After the Netflix deal, wont it be funny to watch how their shows are publicised.....How many outlets have they sued already? Im thinking especially of British papers like the Mail et al.
Think of the TV and programme reviews...... mentioning all the rival programming but ....unable to publicise Netflix programmes produced by her Meghaness and Hazno!

And how much fun other media might outlets have.....with choosing to publicise the bits they want to .....and ignoring/refusing to pay for the publicity shots produced by the gruesome twosome!

Or do they imagine they dont need the media to publicise their Netflix content!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've always liked Harry in the past but now I'm starting to think maybe Meg didn't brainwash him entirely...she just brought out the parts of him that were well hidden before by PR + influence of the RF. It's very hard for me to imagine that she could convince someone to do everything he's doing now (I don't care how skilled and convincing she thinks she is in the bedroom :sick:) if he didn't fundamentally agree with it somehow. Meg might be horrid but I wonder if Harry isn't all that different deep down. Maybe he's always resented being the spare and wanted more recognition and money than Wills, and Megs was sort of his ticket out/excuse to put that plan into action.
I think they're two peas in a pod and both as bad as each other!

Reactions: 27
👏👏 Exactly!

Harry showed us who he is, his former PR man deserves a medal for the creation of the loveable cheeky chappy we liked. He showed us what he values most when he turned down the Royal Marines service to shill to Bob Iger. I'd be less annoyed by them if they were not hiding behind this philanthropic woke nonsense, admit you want the money already and stop pretending you're something you're not.

I know when you fall in love you want to make that person happy but that does not involve letting them hurt your family. In some ways I think even less of him than of her (and my opinion of her is very low) because they're his family and he's allowing it, as well as being actively involved in trashing them via that pathetic book and all the press leaks. Can you imagine the information she has now, all the private stuff he has told her about his family? If they split - or when they split, that is - imagine what she'll say and do, unless she is paid off with an NDA. This problem is not going away anytime soon. It's a huge disaster.
Remember in Eastenders when Janine pushed Barry off a cliff ... ?? Lots of canyons with steep sides in and around the LA area ... hiking accidents do happen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m starting to think the same thing. Perhaps the Harry we see now IS the real Harry. :(

It’s happened in my family. One of my relatives was always very nice and not tight with money. In fact he used to overspend and got into a lot of debt. His parents had to bail him out with a loan or he’d have lost his home.
This year he came into a lot of money. Now he is tight with money (unless he is spending it on him or his wife) and he doesn’t bother with his father as much now. His dad said to me that his son had changed since he got rich. I replied that no, he was probably like that all along but kept it well hidden because he needed the rest of his family then. His dad replied “yes, he doesn’t need me now he’s richer than me.” My heart broke for him.

I think Harry is the same. He needed his family to keep him in the lifestyle he was accustomed to but Meghan has told him that they can do it alone so he basically stuck two fingers up at them and off he went.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I wonder how many of of his "commitments" and "charities" were selected for him by a good PR team and now that he's out of the jurisdiction of the RF and trying to be Hollywood famous, he doesn't give a damn about his old initiatives anymore.

Sad but for your run of the mill person, especially in the U.S., they're probably more interested in a Kardashian than the Invictus games. I'm guessing him and Smeg will guest-star or hop on some random us talk shows/reality TV down the road.
Oh please, please, please can we put them on I'm A Celeb and vote every day for them to eat cockroaches, kangaroo penises and sheep testicles?? Oh that would make my decade!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
........... so disgusted at the mo with these two.
Hope the RF are playing the long game. I’m like a broken record but no more of my bleeping money to this pair of arseholes.

Reactions: 19
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.