Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Loftcat for the title.

Recap:
1. Chatting with Gloria in the backyard of Santa Barbara stable (not Smeg's new mansion). tattle rumor has it, that's the origin of Meg's "long flowly" hair.
2. haz's new gig on Netflix--released on the same day as chatting with gloria
3. Doria's new role as a teacher at a college. Sharing with her students her tradecraft from jail: making hippie jewelry

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Love the title!

I wonder if they will comment on Diana’s anniversary tomorrow?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thanks @Loftcat for the title.

Recap:
1. Chatting with Gloria in the backyard of Santa Barbara stable (not Smeg's new mansion). tattle rumor has it, that's the origin of Meg's "long flowly" hair.
2. haz's new gig on Netflix--released on the same day as chatting with gloria
3. Doria's new role as a teacher at a college. Sharing with her students her tradecraft from jail: making hippie jewelry
Well done DT and lofty. Another great title.:m

Love the title!

I wonder if they will comment on Diana’s anniversary tomorrow?
Is the Pope Caflic?
It will be a tear jerking whine of adoration for his sainted mummy.
Or maybe not, since he won't be getting paid for it.

ETA . Harry Markle mentioned something I brought up last week. First, yes I know that the disability thing could have been recorded pre megxit but I still think Hazza has been home very recently. There is too much involved in his defection for it all to have been sorted in one swift meeting at Sandringham and then off to Canada on the next flight. It's not logical. I would think there are things needing his signature , PLUS (note it's a big plus) there was the house buy to discuss with daddy regarding funding thereof.
Harry Markle reckons he was home in June (on the QT cos he's a coward) and I agree. I also think it's why he's looking more wretched. I think he's been home and it hurt his heart to see his old life and his family getting on with things without him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well done DT and lofty. Another great title.:m

Is the Pope Caflic?
It will be a tear jerking whine of adoration for his sainted mummy.
Or maybe not, since he won't be getting paid for it.
Am sure the Merkin will soothe him suitably with a whiff of Diana's perfume and her magic you-know-what!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just caught up with the programme on Sophie and Edward. Sophie has done loads of charity work that I wasn't aware of or wasnt publicised. Unlike the dastardly duo having every move on film re their 10 minute appearances

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks for setting up a new thread 😁
Well done to @Loftcat fir a great new title 😘

I've been sniffing around for comments on other sites and have found some scandalous tattle:

The elderly person who used to work for the firm has said again that Harry is in the UK. Meghan is after a lot of money to be paid off and she has tried to extort money from them, something to do with Andrew 😲

Then I found another theory involving Charles from someone else:
'I believe MM knew from her previous years of sexual experiences with many men, that if she could get any incident to occur with Charles, it would be THE most devastating news to the entire royal family & forever secure her stupendously weathy future, that has repeatedly been shown to be her prime objective. MM would have revealed it, however she enhanced about what actually occurred to H, at some point after the time they left "for their freedom"... how else to explain H's extreme, demented, rejection towards his father & the rest of his family after their exit? Otherwise, my opinon is that if no such incident occurred, H's behavior is so "over the top" irrational beyond belief, there is no way to salvage what used to be the human being that MM diminished him to, including, by her even bragging about it, that even his name, she just addressed him as H'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She better not make some comment about Diana tomorrow, its not her place
Let's hope H doesn't have a meltdown 😅

Does anyone else think that Meghan could have told Harry that Charles made some sort of pass at her before their abrupt departure? I can imagine how she could easily embellish something and Haribo would go off the deep end.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just read this on blindgossip... Comments saying it meeeghan and harrynoballs..

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Let's hope H doesn't have a meltdown 😅

Does anyone else think that Meghan could have told Harry that Charles made some sort of pass at her before their abrupt departure? I can imagine how she could easily embellish something and Haribo would go off the deep end.
I don't believe she would say Charles. Maybe another high profile royal member? Someone who would cause a big fallout in the family.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
@Scotch Mist I’m but a wee newbie so not able to quote you and yours directly but you’re hitting the nail on the head!

@Margo_Channing No worries, in MM’s world there’s only enough room for herself.

Reactions: 18

Above himself. Cambridges first. Sussexes got more than enough coverage methinks.
I don't understand why he suddenly doesn't know his place. Too self important (like bloody Andrew). 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If she’s had any prior contact with any member of the RF it’s Andrew on some yacht.
There’s pictures of him and her best pal Markus Anderson- so there’s the link.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If she’s had any prior contact with any member of the RF it’s Andrew on some yacht.
There’s pictures of him and her best pal Markus Anderson- so there’s the link.
And because of this Meghan could have some confidential information about the Andrew situation. Her silence will have a very high price. 🥺

I keep wondering if Samantha Markle has been paid to keep quiet too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
YES she was constantly spouting her shite in the mags and papers!!!! And nothing for ages!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh Ive found another person who thinks there was some scenario between Smeg and Charles:

'There is NO question MM has something extremely, very strong on the Royal family, and FOLLOW THE MONEY, what she has to blackmail them mightily is DIRECTLY INVOLVING BETWEEN HER & PRINCE CHARLES. IT most likely is some sexual interaction that she either recorded audio and or visual. Small H is livid over what his father had with MM that is why he has insulted the family and has nothing to do with all of them except through MM. Small H is only a little afraid of the QUEEN herself but MM constantly assures him she knows how to manipulate everything. MM believes she will continue to receive anything she wants from the monarchy. She has them in the palm of her hand & she absolutely knows it. That's why her demands & behaviors continue to be more & more outrageous. There will be no stopping her. You'll see...'😳😳🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.