Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you need to wait until the '3 dots' uder your post which allows the editing disapear.
I hate when my post merge together especially if they are on different subjects 😅
Thank you very much 🤗❤ xx
Lol I agree 😄 x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fair enough - I’m just in a Meg hating mood. Her issue definitely isn’t the fact that she’s American, an actress, or a woman of color. She’s awful due to her character.
Yeah, but you’re overlooking the fact that she’s American and the spawn of the Devil 😈 You’ve hit the nail on the head, awful character with no redeeming qualities, doesn’t matter where she’s from 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve always felt like the Royal Family went above and beyond for Meg to feel welcomed, because they know times are changing and they want to be progressive and keep up. Despite the fact that she was a z-list actress with a questionable history, older, divorced twice, not British or white, all things that may have been issues only decades earlier, they embraced her and tried to get her involved with the Firm as soon as possible. She was given way more public support than Diana or Kate ever had, and yet she threw big public fit and dragged Harry and Archie away from the family. Vile woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You really wouldn’t like me if I was angry. You’re just here to stir tit and basically be annoying. We all have the measure of you so bring it on babe. Every so often one of you sugars pop in for a go. Fire away 😂😂
‘Babe’ Oh you :D

Sugar I ain’t. I am no fan of hers, and I’m not having a go. It’s just an alternate view. The level of hatred on here I find really baffling.

Reactions: 1

Sugar I ain’t. I am no fan of hers, and I’m not having a go. It’s just an alternate view. The level of hatred on here I find really baffling.
This is a gossip site and rant thread. If you don't like the goss or find us rude, you can always create a rave thread for Meggars 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

I took the post you replied to in humour, being as there are two laughing faces after it. Nobody hates anybody in here, it's ok to hate the way these two twats behave and call it out, after all, that's what this thread is for isn't it? ??

Reactions: 24
I'm originally from Toronto and offended so I made a correction. :ROFLMAO:

Smeggy is a Z-list Hollywood wannabe through and through. Everything about her screams LA trailer park. A good example of a Canadian Royal is Autumn Philips. Please don't get Meg confused with us Canadians.
Ha ha I apologise for the insult to Canadians!

The plotting started back in Toronto but Canada is completely blameless. And Haz is a home-grown horror anyway.

The sharp boys at Netflix will have seen this pair coming so I suspect they'll plaster them all over Royal-themed stuff for a few years then bin them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ha ha I apologise for the insult to Canadians!

The plotting started back in Toronto but Canada is completely blameless. And Haz is a home-grown horror anyway.

The sharp boys at Netflix will have seen this pair coming so I suspect they'll plaster them all over Royal-themed stuff for a few years then bin them off.
Apology accepted. 😘

I'm sure the marketing team at Netflix is just capitalizing on all the notoriety - they are a streaming business at the end of the day and even if people hate watch or are curious enough to click on it given they've just exited the monarchy, it makes sense from a business perspective. You can already see the tide turning in terms of support from public figures (i.e.: Serena Williams, Jameela Jamil, and even grifter Jessica Mulroney is being extra cautious).

Reactions: 18
Harry and Meghan can star in a new game show called "Grab Harry's balls" 🤭

Meghan is running the show, and Harry shows the audience of how you need to grab his balls in one of those blower machines.
You grab the balls you win a prize 😄View attachment 232535
Would not touch his balls if the were solid gold
:unsure: Maybe that’s what she though
He’s royal he must have solid gold diamond encrusted gonads

Meghan frequntly wore a tent was one comment. Have to read the comments :ROFLMAO::m:p

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say that I work with some Americans and know a couple socially and I really like all of them. Americans always have an enthusiastic view point of view and they are generally very polite (more so than the British).

I've only had to work with one I wasn't so keen on and she came from California and was a bit self obsessed! Sounded a bit like Smeg.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Not sure you’ll find a person on this thread who doesn’t hate the situation to some extent. All I can say is, if you don’t like it here, don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure you’ll find a person on this thread who doesn’t hate them to some extent. All I can say is, if you don’t like it here,
don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out 👍

We need a botty smack reaction on here..... one of these 🤓 with a cane 🤭 x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not really, no. I think she’s definitely money-oriented, but if Netflix are daft enough to pay her a fortune it’s no skin off my nose. I’d rather they made a living in the US so they can leave the RF for good and then we can all forget about them completely.
That doesn’t appear to be part of their plan. Remember, they wanted to hang onto the ‘fun’ stuff that being part of the RF brings: the status, the money, the jewels, the opportunities for playing dress up. But without putting in the hard yards opening an anaerobic digester in Wakefield in November. The Dukedom will have to be wrested from Meghan’s grasp by force.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We need a botty smack reaction on here..... one of these 🤓 with a cane 🤭 x
I love how these threads take no prisoners ❤
We are all united in our deep distrust and dislike of Smeggy and disgusted by Haznoballs behaviour 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I love how these threads take no prisoners ❤
We are all united in our deep distrust and dislike of Smeggy and disgusted by Haznoballs behaviour 🤣
I have truly found my calling amongst you good people 🤣 and forever in your debt for keeping me sane and my phone drenched in my drink through lockdown. My distaste at the plastic woke princess Merkin wearing one and her ginger no bollocks cuckold grows by the day. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Queen must have the patience of a saint. Between Charles' tampongate back in the days to Andrew's unsuitable associations and now Smeg, she's had to put up with a lot, and she does it with grace and style.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.