Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick summary of Danja's YT video. She's heard (no sources so it's gossip) that Tyler is suing for back rent. The agreement was $150k per month plus extra for top-up security. They paid for the extra security but skipped out on the rent. Amazing if true or even partly true.
Ohhh I really hope it's true! 🍿🤣

Re: the seed planting episode. I read some comments on the articles that said parents/carers of the children there are complaining as even they aren't allowed into the school or whatever sort of place it is, yet these two were allowed in just like that. Whether that's true or not, who knows. But if it is, I hope they start suing for infringement of their kids privacy etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They sent Katie 'mouthpiece' Nicholl out onto BBC Breakfast to say that sources had suggested the deal was north of £100 million. The Telegraph have been told the Harkles were shopping the same deal to NBC, Apple and HBO for around the $100 million mark.

They have zero track record and have trashed their relationship with the UK public and the Royal Family. Just can't see any of these figures being plausible.

What's great is that the RF can tell them to get ex-royally stuffed now and get rid of the Hartrashians.

Megz team were in court for the Baby Carrier pictures case.

Setting out the basis of the claim, barrister Jonathan Barnes, representing Meghan and her son, told the hearing she denies suggestions that she agreed to the images being taken or “acquiesced” when she spotted Splash photographer Steve Dennett.

“They were papped in this location," he said. “The photographs which are the first stage of the wrongful conduct we complain about took place in Vancouver.”

He said the Duchess argues they were on a “private recreational route” on Vancouver Island, close to the £10m mansion where they were staying.

And the story continues...

At today’s hearing, where details of the legal action emerged for the first time, a judge ruled the Duchess’ lawyers could serve court papers on the LA-based operation of Splash News.

The court heard the British arm of the agency has gone into administration during the pandemic, but Mr Barnes argued successfully that the American part of the agency could properly be sued in the English courts.

The photo agency was not represented today, but Mr Barnes said several points of a possible defence had already been raised by its solicitors in a letter sent in February.

He said it was suggested the Duchess and her son had “no reasonable expectation of privacy”, they may have agreed to the photos being taken, and the images were “in the public interest and public debate was being assisted by use of the photographs”.
I really hope that the greedy witch loses this one.
Nobody could see Archiedoll to start with, and he really did look like a dolly in those photos.

The British part of the agency has gone under so the American part of the company might also be in trouble especially if they have to pay a large sum to her. 😡 still Meghan doesn't care about anyone else having to earn a living does she? bleeping psycho witch.

Reactions: 22
A bit like the phoney engagement photocall..when she said..she didnt know who he was...total bullshit..we are not wrong chick..we can spot a bullshitter a mile away.
Prince Harry is so stupid..she said \i didnt know who he was...total lie..and he said I hope she loves me...oh my days..both living a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god. They’re being talked about on The One Show. 🙄
What's it saying Penny? I'm in and out my back door seeing to a 50kg dog with a bad behind at the minute, not got my telly on. Mind you, even that is preferable to the shite they spout out at times 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What's it saying Penny? I'm in and out my back door seeing to a 50kg dog with a bad behind at the minute, not got my telly on. Mind you, even that is preferable to the shite they spout out at times 🤣
They were talking to people on the street, asking what they thought. Everyone was positive and ‘good luck to them’ etc. God people are bleeping thick. 🙄

Looking after your dogs bum is far more entertaining I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just throwing this out there. The major film studios ( Miramax, MGM etc) and streaming services (ie.Netflix) production, is at a standstill right now. Unless your production (ie.movie/tv series/documentary whatever) had insurance in place already pre covid, there is jack tit chance anything new is getting insurance to start production on anything until there is a “clear” way forward for the insurance companies to continue to insure movies, without getting Covid burnt. So, ya know, two twats with zip production experience and zero appeal signing this new “ landmark deal” with Netflix in this climate? Yeah let’s insure that bag of tit. This thing won’t get off the ground for ages, if it ever does. Filming at the moment mostly limited to UK, Canada and some other location ( can’t recall where) but def not in Cali.
Very good point. The logistics of producing something like that are tough enough at the best of times, but with the way things are there's another huge layer of problems thrown up.

Reactions: 19
I can't believe that the people in the street seemed to like and support them! Bloody idiots!
Think about how many people spoke negatively about H&M but they didn’t show them, because they want to give the illusion of a lot of support for them still in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A picture says a thousands words and all that Jazz......

if he’d known his hours in direct sunlight would be limited and the chain on his ankle would chafe would he have wife’s her up 😐
Poor lad looks distraught and he didn’t even know what was to come.

5BA30AEF-6E9D-4527-A036-9AF58400E9B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Look at those Manson eyes. That is not a good look.

If the eyes are the window to the soul, hers is black ...

Think about how many people spoke negatively about H&M but they didn’t show them, because they want to give the illusion of a lot of support for them still in the UK.
I suspect they cherry picked the responses they wanted ...

Scenario for first production:

Harry answers phone ☎ to HMQ
"So proud of you for this Twatfix deal! Millions of pounds one believes?"
H: " yes, gangan, could be billions"
Q: "Marvellous! You won't need us then! Well done! Funding is cancelled "
H: "Well, I mean...er.....er....
Q: Toodle pip, and Freda sends her regards, by the way, you really are what she says!
Dial tone.
Yeah baby! Me n Brenda are besties. I taught her swear words and she taught me tiaras.

• Haha
Nothing is ever as it seems with this pair, is it?

All noise and no substance or because they are in America all hat and no cattle ... : - )
Or as my late mum used to say all fur coat and no knickers

• Haha
They were talking to people on the street, asking what they thought. Everyone was positive and ‘good luck to them’ etc. God people are bleeping thick. 🙄

Looking after your dogs bum is far more entertaining I reckon.
Thanks Penny 😘Poligies, I just had to go and flame grill a Yankee Tart with an extra long vesta, courtesy of Messrs Bryant and May, to freshen up my kennel somewhat 🤣🤭 do not ask me what flavour, please, I'll get into bother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A bit like the phoney engagement photocall..when she said..she didnt know who he was...total bullshit..we are not wrong chick..we can spot a bullshitter a mile away.
The childhood best friend of Markle, Ninaki Priddy, explained to Express that Markle has always been obsessed by the royal family. Priddy shared her thoughts when she heard about the engagement. “I’m not shocked at all,” Priddy said. “It’s like she has been planning this all her life. 😂

• Haha
So basically these two think they 're the dog's bollocks, when in fact Facehuggers dog's arse is more entertaining? Hmmm, bet Netflix are redoing the contract as we speak, cos we all know what we'd rather see!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Found this on another site, appears to be from the Times

1599142831314.png

Harry and Meghan (Getty images)
All year, the nation has been gripped by one mystery. Exactly how will Harry and Meghan fund the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed? How on earth will they pay for the Californian mansion (£11 million), the security detail (£5 million a year) and the costs of the Frogmore Cottage refurbishment (£2.4 million)? Well, now we know.

The couple have signed up to a multi-million pound deal with Netflix that will see them producing ‘inspirational’ children’s programmes and documentaries. Hoping to follow in the footsteps of the Obamas, they will reportedly receive an exclusivity fee of £3.7m, up to £1.5m each year as a retainer, as well as fees for each show produced. A nature documentary and an animated series on inspirational women are already said to be in the pipeline.

We can only hope, for their sake, that this venture is more successful than a similar project launched by Harry’s Uncle Ed. Ardent Productions, established by the Earl of Wessex in 1993, was voluntarily dissolved 16 years later with assets of just £40 and a reputation as ‘an industry laughing stock’. But the Sussexes are different. What they have in mind couldn’t be further from the soft-focused documentaries on royal relatives, royal castles, royal warships and royal retainers made by Ardent.

Harry and Meghan’s yet-to-be-named production company will focus ‘on creating content that informs but also gives hope’. As we recover from a global pandemic, and stare unprecedented economic hardship in the face, it would surely be churlish to be anything other than grateful to the Duke and Duchess for giving us hope. They continue: ‘As new parents, making inspirational family programming is also important to us.’ Inspiration as well as hope: so kind.

But forget, for a moment, our hopes. The Sussexes hope that Netflix’s ‘unprecedented reach will help us share impactful content that unlocks action.’ I would love to elaborate on what is meant by ‘impactful content that unlocks action’ but alas I don’t have a clue. What is clear is that the once-royal duo clearly think there is an appetite for woke tv. I have to confess that when my sons were small they enjoyed watching programmes about superheroes, talking trains and a white working class man called Bob who did a bit of building. But perhaps I’m out of touch and today’s tots are all longing for cartoons about inspirational women.

What’s galling about the Sussexes’ Netflix announcement is not the platitudes or even the programme proposals – we have come to expect all this from the quote-a-woke twosome. No, as always, it is the gulf between their overblown rhetoric and reality that grates. For all the talk of giving hope and inspiration and building resilience, it turns out that if you want to head-up a television production company then what you really need is to be born – or marry – into vast wealth. A contact book that includes Hollywood’s finest A-listers, world leaders and former presidents seems to help too.

Like his uncle before him, Harry has no experience whatsoever of working in film or media. Meghan’s stint on Suits and voiceover for a Disney documentary on elephants provides her with some familiarity with life front-of-camera. But it’s all a world away from production.

The message this sends to teenagers about to start a BTEC in media studies at Bolton Sixth Form College or students about to run up huge debts in order to gain a degree in film-making at Manchester Metropolitan University is anything but inspirational. They will no doubt be disappointed to discover that no matter how hard they work, how much hope, determination and resilience they have, to achieve their aims they would be better off marrying a Prince.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.