Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The court heard the British arm of the agency has gone into administration
It
Funny how Samantha markle, gobshite to the press at ANY opportunity , has been totally silent for months!!!!! Been handsomely paid to shut up by manky megs???!!!!! Thoughts tattle bastards???
i was wondering that too. Maybe British authorities have got round their US counterparts to tell Samantha and the rest of the clan to STFU or their lives could become unpleasant. It does look like some pressure has been put on them because neither Samantha or her father have been particularly vocal about the Scobie book. I saw the book for the first time yesterday, and there is a chapter about Samantha. The whole thing looks like an opportunity for H&M to answer everyone back whom they perceive has offended them. I looked at the book for thirty seconds and put it back on the shelf. It's thirty seconds of my life which I will not get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Crazy Jamil is off on one. Has decided that the reason people are attacking her is because she supported a WOC.(ie Smeggy, who lists herself as caucasian. Go figure :ROFLMAO:)
No dearie, it's because you are batshit crazy.

NURSE ! Jameela has wiggled out of her constraints again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
O
Crazy Jamil is off on one. Has decided that the reason people are attacking her is because she supported a WOC.(ie Smeggy, who lists herself as caucasian. Go figure :ROFLMAO:)
No dearie, it's because you are batshit crazy.

NURSE ! Jameela has wiggled out of her constraints again!

Oh duck off, you irrelevant bleep, and tell your equally irrelevant Caucasian identifying bleep to duck off as well. Cunts, I tell you, cunts!! Cuntier than a bag full of cunty things!! Apologies to the bag, not it's fault you two are in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mr plastic fantastic says the Harkles are really thriving now - his words, not Meghans.......absolutely not Meghans!
I'm so glad he came out yesterday to tell us this as I thought for a horribly awful moment we were going to have a day without any news from them. Please don't let that happen as 2020 is bad enough to cope with

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Couldn't agree more
The operative word in this story is COULD. Doesn’t mean they have pocketed it all at once. We know H&M don’t get their hands dirty but sit back and wait for the cheques. Netflix will soon see how many subscriptions have been cancelled and once projects are done and poorly received, will reconsider their generosity. H&M have extremely limited entertainment industry experience (M was D-list actress at best). This means that they are getting offers because of their royal links which defeats their purpose, doesn’t it?

Most people with a fledgling business start small and grow, but these two are already flying high and very close to the sun before they’ve even shown what they are capable of without experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I’ve just read in the Times that the next Invictus Games is now struggling as Harry was going to be part of a fundraising concert next Spring but that was going to be shown by Amazon. Now he’s tied to Netflix no go.

Harry and Meghan’s Netflix deal scuppers Invictus bash

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’ve just read in the Times that the next Invictus Games is now struggling as Harry was going to be part of a fundraising concert next Spring but that was going to be shown by Amazon. Now he’s tied to Netflix no go.

When they were signing the deal with Netflix they or solicitors would have known this. Please can we stop the whole narrative about Just Harry as a victim. He's proven time and again he's as nasty and money grabbing as his wife and doesn't give a tit about him family or charities unless he gets something out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 46
When they were signing the deal with Netflix they or solicitors would have known this. Please can we stop the whole narrative about Just Harry as a victim. He's proven time and again he's as nasty and money grabbing as his wife and doesn't give a tit about him family or charities unless he gets something out of it
Totally agree. I can't stand the treacherous bastard and have no sympathy for him.

He was a soldier in the British army but he has proved it was all bravado. He has shown himself to be a wimp when it came to teaching his wife about what the British people expect from the royals. They refused to take expert advice and he has allowed his wife to be disrespectful towards the Queen and therefore aided and abetted her nasty self important trashiness.

Their behaviour threatens the monarchy and the Queen clearly is worried about what will happen when she passes away. I hope the Queen gives instructions to William concerning them and how he should deal with his traitor brother. The Queen must now see Smeggy for the gold digging con artist that she is.

When the Queen and Charles are gone Horrible Harry may decide to come back and try to take the crown from his brother. Plenty of royal younger sons have tried to do this in the past. I wouldn't put it past him now he has revealed his true nature.

The royal family must strip the titles and stop funding now. Make it plain we don't want him anymore. He's proved to be a man who values money above else and just as trashy and self obsessed as his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Right. I need help.
How can I choose what page to jump to? I though you used to just hold your finger down on the
Next > but that just calls up a page tab - I’m on IOS if it makes a difference. Also, is there a way of showing all the media on the thread so it Shows the videos etc. I was looking for something but find the endless scrolling to the bottom of the page a bit fiddly.
Fat man hands. 🤚🏻

I’ve put a screen shot to show you.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Right. I need help.
How can I choose what page to jump to? I though you used to just hold your ginger down on the > but that just calls up a page tab - I’m on IOS if it makes a difference. Also, is there a way of showing all the media on the thread so it Shows the videos etc. I was looking for something but find the endless scrolling to the bottom of the page a bit fiddly.
Fat man hands. 🤚🏻

I’ve put a screen shot to show you.
Sorry I don't know. We're now on page 36.
What type of media do you want to see? The video blogs?

Reactions: 5

Literally everything that pair touch ripples out and fucks something else up.

Reactions: 23
Forgive the intrusion..long-standing lurking fan and unforgivably illiterate technology user, but as I was lurking on twitter a strange looking code came across and I grabbed a few screen shots. If I posted a few, could you knowledgeable people tell me if it’s fluff or should be passed along? Some of it looked rather strange and all of it appears generated by the evil dweller in Cali. View attachment 233955

It was a running script with an embedded option to plant on a website. Odd? Yes. Or is this a common thing? I’m am not familiar with technology
Weird stuff isn't it? Looks like it's been generated by a bot farm using common royal search terms.
I'd report it on Twitter as there seem to be death threats in there.

Reactions: 16

Here's a short video from Yankee Wally on the Diana musical 🥴
Harry will NOT have the courage to stand up to his new paymasters over this. THIS is why Netflix signed up the Harkles....this is the kind of thing that Netflix produces, not family friendly woke shite that Megs was touting. Now Netflix can show this musical and Harry can't say a word, so as not to jeopardize future income.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Just read that Times story, (pay Wall) by Roya Nikkah so it's reliable. Wow!

This was supposed to be a big Invictus fundraising concert at the Hollywood Bowl in June 2021,with Ed Sheeran and Beyonce, and speeches by Haz & Megz, and streamed globally by Amazon.

Invictus were contacted by lawyers to tell them it was off a few weeks ago. Not Harry. The lawyers.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

They will be fine without the brat. Just Call Me Harry is only their patron. Kinda like a living mascott, nothing more.

Take a look at their website. Chairman is Sir Keith Mills and one of the trustees is Edward Lane Fox. The Fox who is responsible for making us believe Dirty Harry was a nice chap. With someone like him on board they can survive everything.

Also the next games will be held in 2023. I am sure they'll mangage to find some money in the meantime.

JCMH is still an epic a$$hole to leave them hanging, but he would not doing anything vital if he didn't either.

Reactions: 20
Just saw on Fox webpage. This American won't be watching either.
They could have had a lovely quiet life, with none of this financial stress, in England, in the privacy of 🐸 more or the Herefordshire estate the Queen apparently offered them. Remember how privately the Cambridges managed to live on Anglesey?

The Queen bent over backwards to offer M her choice of charitable causes and the resources to work with them and Harry could have carried on with his military, African and mental health causes with bits of rugby and hugely expensive polo thrown in.

The bottom line is M never wanted privacy. I believe Harry did, but he's been stitched up like a kipper. Flattered, lovebombed and his emotions played like a violin to bend him to M's ambitions.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I never believed the narrative that Netflix was so dazzled by Pinky and Perky's glamour that they threw lorryloads of cash in their direction without due diligence. NF didn't become the biggest media streaming company in the world by being naive.

They have stitched the Manky Markles up like kippers and good for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They will be fine without the brat. Just Call Me Harry is only their patron. Kinda like a living mascott, nothing more.

Take a look at their website. Chairman is Sir Keith Mills and one of the trustees is Edward Lane Fox. The Fox who is responsible for making us believe Dirty Harry was a nice chap. With someone like him on board they can survive everything.

Also the next games will be held in 2023. I am sure they'll mangage to find some money in the meantime.

JCMH is still an epic a$$hole to leave them hanging, but he would not doing anything vital if he didn't either.
Here's a link to an archive version of the Times' Invictus story

The main bit:

But a starry fundraiser that the duke and duchess were to attend for the Paralympic-style competition founded by Prince Harry has been cancelled abruptly after their Netflix deal, thought to be worth $100m (£75m).
The music and comedy show was scheduled to take place next June in California, where the Sussexes now live, following the next Invictus Games at The Hague, Holland. The Hollywood Bowl had been earmarked as a venue and the event was to be streamed by Amazon, with stars including Beyoncé and Ed Sheeran in the running.
Harry and Meghan were also expected to make speeches at the event, which aimed to raise more than £1m for the foundation that runs the competition for sick and injured service personnel and veterans.

Officials at the foundation, of which Harry is patron, were “stunned” after a lawyer for the Sussexes contacted them shortly before the Netflix deal was announced last week, pulling the plug on the project, citing a “conflict” over a planned deal with a rival streaming service.

A source involved in the year-long planning said: “It’s very bad form and everyone at Invictus is gutted. Harry said yes to doing this last year and everything was still moving forwards until a few weeks ago. This was going to be a big moment for Invictus where the pot is pretty empty, and it has left them in the lurch. Harry needs to pull his finger out to find another way to raise funds for them.”

Completely agree with @Poppea that the only thing Harry was useful for was celebrity fundraising and publicity. That's still important but the best thing for Invictus would be to establish links with other famous faces - there are plenty of them who would add star-power.

This Hollywood Bowl concert was a vanity project all about building the Harkles personal brand. They were only planning to raise £1 million for Invictus - a tiny sum in the great scheme of things. Haz could achieve that with a few private fundraising dinners in The Hague during the 2021 Games. But he wants his own personal pop concert so he can hobnob with the stars, make speeches and get his face on telly. Wonder how many big names were even booked for this event - it was only 9 months away?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.