Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they have dragged Haz out to say how happy he is in the USA. More damage control. They must read the negative comments about Megs.

Reactions: 23
So they have dragged Haz out to say how happy he is in the USA. More damage control. They must read the negative comments about Megs.
Maybe he is happy there,but for how long.Can he really live without people running after him...seems no or they would be out of the news by now

Reactions: 17
Found a bit more about it in amongst the comments

Doria targeted Thomas Sr. because of his financial position. She pursued him to try to elevate her career status and increase her prospects. He married her when his ex-wife had custody of his first two kids, Samantha and Thomas Jr. When the Markle kids got to be teenagers, their mother gave custody to their father, which really pissed off Doria because she did not want to be a stepmother. Then Doria's cousin and Thomas Jr. hooked up when very young (11 and 14, I believe), conceiving Meghan. They were both just kids so Doria and Thomas Sr. raised the baby Meghan as their own. This destroyed the Markle family because the two original Markle kids basically lost their father. He doted on the new baby, and poured all his real parenting into her while Doria was bored to death. She hated being mistaken for Meghan's nanny because that's what she was. She was not her mother, and she did not look like her. Samantha and Thomas Jr. went adrift; they had all kinds of problems and no father to give a damn. I think Sr. felt guilty about the circumstances; his son did knock up D's cousin and he couldn't prevent it because he was rarely around; always working. The marriage was not what Doria expected and made increasing financial demands. Thomas Sr. sacrificed his own finances to set her up in her own travel agency, which went bankrupt and Doria served time for tax evasion. When she left Meghan at age 11, she allegedly went away to prison for tax evasion. Her prison record was scrubbed earlier this year. I've read that Doria's financial exploitation of Thomas Sr. led to his also declaring bankruptcy in order to pay her what she wanted. Who knows if part of that was to keep the secret about Meghan's parentage. But Doria's a viper, like MM. Doria and MM got the best of Thomas Sr., bled him dry, just as they're doing to Harry now. Thomas Jr. and Samantha tried to warn the RF and everything they said has come true. I don't think MM ever loved Thomas Sr., only used him. Like Doria. I don't think either of them are capable of forming attachments. Poor Archie!!!
Childhood photos of Meghan show her with afro hair and some photos when her roots are coming through now you can see she still has afro hair

Reactions: 16
You buggered up the post:ROFLMAO: ,but you assked "What if she has something on Hazza"?

That's my theory. Or part of it. The other part is that she claimed a pregnancy ... then a 'miscarriage' ... and guilted him into the proposal.
My thoughts too, it was a shotgun wedding, but she had the "miscarriage" weeks before the wedding,when it was being organised and too late to pull out

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Hi all, I am a new member. I have been reading for a little while and decided to make an account.

I was a fan of the pair, particularly MM, in the beginning, and slowly things started to unravel. As the lovely PDina says in her latest video, often perception is not reality and when you scratch beneath the surface you will see the truth. Most of the time it is all smoke and mirrors and the PR image of a famous person is not a true indication of who they are. With regards to the Whinger and the Narcissist, there is plenty to uncover for those who choose to use their brains, unfortunately, there will always be those who judge a person based on appearances. However, “you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” Also, she has the privilege of protection from the woke mob, her mouthpiece Scobie and others who will shout 'ist' to shut down criticism at any opportunity to detract from the truth.

I also think that the Whinger is complicit in what is happening. I know some think he is the victim of narcissist abuse, and maybe he is to some extent, but I do think he has had his role to play in all of this and deserves the backlash. Now that he is no longer protected by the BRF and excellent PR, his true nature is there for all to see - spoilt, entitled, jealous, vindictive. I would feel sorry for his self-destructive nature if he had not laid into his family with the ferocity he has. How long can people excuse him based on losing his mother as a child? We are responsible for our own actions. Anything he is saying now about admiring his grandmother is an attempt to claw back public opinion, especially when Finding Funds blew up in their faces. Their motivation was to garner sympathy for themselves by trashing the BRF. They saw what Diana did and thought, "I'll try that." Everyone knows Diana was not innocent but she was one thing his wife is not, and that is genuine. She did a lot of hard work over the years she was in the BRF and you can see she genuinely cared and the public adored her for it. That is what the tone-deaf duo do not understand and they want to be worshipped for doing nothing but lecturing and talking to their famous friends. Their MO is so clear to most people with a brain in their heads.

I'll just end congratulating the pair for their quest for privacy and how leaving the terrible UK helped in their mission for privacy and to prevent the awful PTSD of the clicking cameras for the Harry. Finding freedom; stories appearing in the media every day; zoom calls with certain organisations, for example, the Queen's Commonwealth Trust (all filmed for us to see); charity appearances, for example, Baby2Baby, where they turned up with photographers(I hope Harry was okay after having to endure that!). Yes, I see it's really improved significantly for them.
Great post. Welcome to the forum 👏
I too welcomed Meghan in the beginning and felt that she could be a great asset to the royal family. A positive role model for people of colour and I thought being a bit older would mean that she was wiser and less likely to get wound up by a bit of criticism (how wrong I was). She did come across as a bit phoney in their engagement video but I put that down to nerves and being eager to please everyone.
The pregnancy and birth was very badly handled but I gave her the benefit of the doubt as I didn't take too much notice at the time. The scales really fell from my eyes when she did the 'woe is me' interview in Africa. I couldn't believe anyone could be so insensitive having seen how some people live there.
It's been downhill ever since and now many of us can see her for the duplicitous person that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
No way!!! This is next-level cringe - it's all going to be ginger James Bond pastiche stuff, you just know it. Let's all start the film guesses..

HarkleFinger
Montecito Ex-Royale
Duchesses Are Forever
From ChungaChanga with Penguins
On her merkin's secret service.
Muckraker.
The (Freda word) who loved me.
Gingerfinger.
From Russia with love (leaving that as it is, new house, ya know 🤭)

I know it's not a Bond, but based on that picture posted the other day I reckon 'Blowfellas' might be needing to go on his list somewhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
On her merkin's secret service.
Muckraker.
The (Freda word) who loved me.
Gingerfinger.
From Russia with love (leaving that as it is, new house, ya know 🤭)
Can we add in 'Dr. Musk' 😁
C'mon he's got that bond villain vibe about him🤫
dr musk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Conception.
An American Werewolf in London (don't even need to change the title for that one).
Diva (ditto).
Breakfast (and lunch and supper) at Tiffany's.
The Exorcist (when Hazno is served his divorce papers).
A Haunting in Montecito.
Star Bores.
The Empire Strikes Back (oh, please please please let this one happen).
Close Encounters of the Third Ranked Kind.
Roamin' Holiday.
You Can Take the Girl Straight Outta Compton But You Can't Take Compton Outta the Girl.
Something's Gotta Give (Probably Hazno's Mental Health).
The Bare Witch.
Hair.
Prince of Cunts.
She's Gotta Have It.
By Any Means Necessary.
Bamboozled.
The Grifters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually.........could almost imagine someone from somewhere like Spitting images, taking this idea and running with it as a spoof...

Carry on up the Hollywoods!!!
I do love a good Carry On. Queenie & Phil could have been played by Sid & Barbara, Hattie Jacques would be Princess Anne 🤣
Forgot to add: Robin Askwith & Amanda Barrie for the two Freda words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm imagining a superhero role for Hazno, here's the theme song:

Harkleman, Harkleman, does whatever a grifter can
Spins a web any size, catches riches just like flies
Look out, here comes the Harkleman
Is he strong? Listen bud, he's got royal active blood
Can he swing from a thread? Is he great at giving head?
Hey, there! There goes the Harkleman
Won't work up a sweat, no matter the debt
Like a streak of light he arrives by private jet
Harkleman, Harkleman, posho neighborhood, Harkleman
Wealth and fame, he adores, action isn't his reward
Look out, here…
spidey.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.