Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom Bear looks at the drinking bowl and at seeing a copy of Finding Freedom thinks...." What's this shit?" 😱😄
Resizer_15988100110441.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

freda19

VIP Member
Thanks @Loftcat for the title.

Recap:
1. Chatting with Gloria in the backyard of Santa Barbara stable (not Smeg's new mansion). tattle rumor has it, that's the origin of Meg's "long flowly" hair.
2. haz's new gig on Netflix--released on the same day as chatting with gloria
3. Doria's new role as a teacher at a college. Sharing with her students her tradecraft from jail: making hippie jewelry
Well done DT and lofty. Another great title.:m

Love the title!

I wonder if they will comment on Diana’s anniversary tomorrow?
Is the Pope Caflic?
It will be a tear jerking whine of adoration for his sainted mummy.
Or maybe not, since he won't be getting paid for it.

ETA . Harry Markle mentioned something I brought up last week. First, yes I know that the disability thing could have been recorded pre megxit but I still think Hazza has been home very recently. There is too much involved in his defection for it all to have been sorted in one swift meeting at Sandringham and then off to Canada on the next flight. It's not logical. I would think there are things needing his signature , PLUS (note it's a big plus) there was the house buy to discuss with daddy regarding funding thereof.
Harry Markle reckons he was home in June (on the QT cos he's a coward) and I agree. I also think it's why he's looking more wretched. I think he's been home and it hurt his heart to see his old life and his family getting on with things without him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Just saw on Fox webpage. This American won't be watching either.
They could have had a lovely quiet life, with none of this financial stress, in England, in the privacy of 🐸 more or the Herefordshire estate the Queen apparently offered them. Remember how privately the Cambridges managed to live on Anglesey?

The Queen bent over backwards to offer M her choice of charitable causes and the resources to work with them and Harry could have carried on with his military, African and mental health causes with bits of rugby and hugely expensive polo thrown in.

The bottom line is M never wanted privacy. I believe Harry did, but he's been stitched up like a kipper. Flattered, lovebombed and his emotions played like a violin to bend him to M's ambitions.

• Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
Can anyone else remember in the Mail and I'm sure other outlets in the early days that Meghan had taken a great interest in the history of the RF which had pleased Charles who spent time with her going through the Royal archives.
I do remember it. And she "bonded" with the queen by feigning interest in HMQs art collection, up to the point HMQ let her choose a piece from her collection for Frogmore Cottage as a welcome to the new house gift. I wonder what she tried on Camilla. If there were a bet I'd say she went with the dog rescue tale. Camilla has three? rescue dogs herself and would like her for rescueing a dog. And my mom told me she went feeding the pigs with Charles.

I found something and just wanna drop it now even though it does not fit into what is discussed right now. But if I don't deposit it, I'll forget about it.

I read about Anna Paquin and how she voluteered at an L.A. soup kitchen, because it was a school requirement. Made me think if the same applies to Immaculate Heart school. And who would have guessed, little Miss Goodieshoes didn't help there because she wanted to, she had to. It is a school requirement.

MIDDLE SCHOOL
List of 4 items.
  • COMMUNITY SERVICE
    Since Christian ideals and values are more than intellectual concepts, students are required to become actively involved in volunteer service during their time at Immaculate Heart. The goal of this program is to instill Christian moral values, practice social justice, and develop the students’ “image of God” through shared experiences with their fellow human beings.

Students are required to contribute a minimum number of hours per grade level and submit reflective entries on their service projects to their religion teacher. The curriculum offers students many opportunities to complete this service, such as food drives for the families on Skid Row and at Alexandria House, excursions to a local retirement home, Operation Gratitude and Home Boy Industries, baking and knitting for fundraisers, and knitting bereavement prayer shawls for a local parish and baby Baptismal scarves for Children's Hospital.

Required Hours:
    Grade 6 / 12 Hours
    Grade 7 / 15 Hours
    Grade 8 / 21 Hours
Remember their stint pretending to prepare food?

Or how she made it sound like helping in a soup kitchen on Skid Row was her idea?

I just detest she never ever said it was a school requirement and it ingraned the neccessity of helping the less fortunate, she and the sugars always make it sound like it was her own drive, "kindness" and being a born humanitarian that brought her there. It would not have taken away from doing it to give credit and mention it was not her own idea in the first place. Why does she have to spin absolutely everything into self grandeur?

• Sick
  • Angry

Baguette

VIP Member
No posts since 7am - have we all finally lost interest in these two?
It's been a long time coming - now for the British media to follow suit! :m
The latest charity stunt felt like an all-time low point for the Harkles. Exploiting little kids and their low-income parents, breaking COVID safety guidelines during a pandemic, exploiting Princess Diana's memory, copying Kate, taking their personal photographer with them (further safety risk)..

I just can't with this pair. Everytime you think you've found them lurking around at the bottom of the barrel, they manage to scrape a bit lower.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

freda19

VIP Member
Is Pom working for the DM now? 😂 Love the tiger king one😂
Yeah, the bitch is likely making a fortune on the QT :mad:
We made her! She owes us!
Mushroom willie is very disappointed that our star cartoonist is freelancing for the Mail.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member

This must be where the ped-o accusation came from.
A friend of Smeg calls your uncle publicly a paedophile on twitter. Harry, says nothing, does nothing. Please stop with this he's brainwashed bullshit . He's proving every day as as much of a big shit as she is and deserves everything coming to him.

• Angry
  • Heart

Flicka

Kate looked better in her £10 dress than Megz did in a lot of her £5k plus outfits! Proves money can’t buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Baguette

VIP Member
i agree! i would believe it if BP puts out a statement that said they have paid back in full. In the words of Smeg's favourite US president would say, "fake news" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Harry hasn't paid 2.4 million but an unspecified amount that conveniently clears the debt. They are desperate to stop people talking about Invictus.

I don't believe a single word coming from a Harkles spokesperson.

• Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A new Netflix logo for Meghan and Harry..also Meghan's old Sussex logo and Harry added his initial later by felt pen 🤭
Resizer_15993126439030.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Message from @Momof5intheStates
She's missing her husband and son, and missing us. The kids say she's 'witchy ' and are sending her to the naughty 'couch ' 😲 where she's feeling lonely. She sends @freda19 this image although I pointed out that Freda has already spotted two!
There are lots of images of the devastation wreaked by the storm over on FB; looks terrible. 😣

Attachments

• Heart

Bolus

I've had a good old nosey at all the DM comments on their articles today while I was bored, my goodness, the amount of people saying they've cancelled their Netflix is unbelievable. Don't blame them, I don't have it, but if I did I'd be getting rid too!
Just cancelled Netflix. Put in the why box...”disgusted with Sussex sign up”

• Heart
  • Haha

Palpatine

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Instead of hungry hippos we have the hungry harrys version 😄
Each person controls Harry for him to grab as much royal money as possible 🤭
Sounds like something Meghan would like to play lol.
Resizer_15995198942820.jpg

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
I've always liked Harry in the past but now I'm starting to think maybe Meg didn't brainwash him entirely...she just brought out the parts of him that were well hidden before by PR + influence of the RF. It's very hard for me to imagine that she could convince someone to do everything he's doing now (I don't care how skilled and convincing she thinks she is in the bedroom :sick:) if he didn't fundamentally agree with it somehow. Meg might be horrid but I wonder if Harry isn't all that different deep down. Maybe he's always resented being the spare and wanted more recognition and money than Wills, and Megs was sort of his ticket out/excuse to put that plan into action.
I’m starting to think the same thing. Perhaps the Harry we see now IS the real Harry. :(

It’s happened in my family. One of my relatives was always very nice and not tight with money. In fact he used to overspend and got into a lot of debt. His parents had to bail him out with a loan or he’d have lost his home.
This year he came into a lot of money. Now he is tight with money (unless he is spending it on him or his wife) and he doesn’t bother with his father as much now. His dad said to me that his son had changed since he got rich. I replied that no, he was probably like that all along but kept it well hidden because he needed the rest of his family then. His dad replied “yes, he doesn’t need me now he’s richer than me.” My heart broke for him.

I think Harry is the same. He needed his family to keep him in the lifestyle he was accustomed to but Meghan has told him that they can do it alone so he basically stuck two fingers up at them and off he went.

• Sad

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Sick

Baguette

VIP Member
This week for parents is all about COVID safety rules for the first day back at school, so these pictures all wrong. Are their PR team youngsters or just tone-deaf amateurs? It's just a total own goal.

If they'd shared a picture of Archie planting some seeds in their own garden, that would have been popular (even with me if I'd had enough coffee ☕)

• Haha