Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appears this is their favourite

In-n-out Burger. Make od that what you will. 😬
Operation 'Down To Earth Duchess' is on.

Or it's a set up for their Netflix Finding Freedom doc where relatable, dead normal Prince Harry eats a burger for the very first time in his life, by a complete coincidence in the presence of an extensive camera crew, whilst sharing 45 minutes (including ad breaks) of deeply personal memories of his dead Mum. It's what Diana would have wanted for him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I wonder why Harry appears to hate his family now. Of course we can put a lot of it down to the curse of Smeggy but it's odd that he seems to have turned so much against them and has seemingly endorsed that vile book written by plastic scabies and Smeggy.

He may always have been a bit jealous of William and he may have been upset by the way his father treated Diana but we saw no signs of this prior to Smeggy arriving on the scene. I do agree that if he had just married a Sloane type of girl he would probably be still in the family and mucking in with the rest of them. The poor girl would be at home having babies whilst he played polo and had little affairs on the side. We would all be none the wiser about the nastier side of his personality and the courtiers would be cleaning up after his transgressions.

Perhaps Smeggy has done us all a favour to some extent. We now know what a ghastly self entitled prick he is and soon enough the royal family will have to put an end to the funding. It's not just us tattlers who despise them now its pretty much the whole country bar the sugar nut cult.

I would be surprised if Queenie stops the funding before the 12 month period is up as they made an agreement, but the Harkles have made it plain that they no longer care about their royal patronages and were only hanging on to them for publicity until their own money making schemes came to fruition.

When Smeggy eventually drops him Harry will have a major problem. She's only going to stay with him as long as the royal connection is useful to her and it won't be long before he's no longer needed. Then Harry will find himself completely friendless and broke. It may even be worse than that because Smeggy will do some 'creative accounting' that will land him in hot water rather like her mother did to her dad.

The court case is supposed to take place in January. The press will really tear into them then (and hopefully the moonbump scam will also be revealed). The Queen will have no option but to remove their privileges then along with the funding so freeloading Harry will be cut off for good. Perhaps this is actually a win rather than us having to fund the useless wanker for the rest of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If the fundraising target was Β£1m, then surely the Sussexes could donate that amount privately from their new income?
You have more chance of seeing a whole squadron of flying pigs doing aerobatics than that happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh please, please, please can we put them on I'm A Celeb and vote every day for them to eat cockroaches, kangaroo penises and sheep testicles?? Oh that would make my decade!
Well she would do very well with the Penises and testicles lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
β€œ...impactful content that unlocks action.”

Is MM merching laxatives now?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder why Harry appears to hate his family now. Of course we can put a lot of it down to the curse of Smeggy but it's odd that he seems to have turned so much against them and has seemingly endorsed that vile book written by plastic scabies and Smeggy.

He may always have been a bit jealous of William and he may have been upset by the way his father treated Diana but we saw no signs of this prior to Smeggy arriving on the scene. I do agree that if he had just married a Sloane type of girl he would probably be still in the family and mucking in with the rest of them. The poor girl would be at home having babies whilst he played polo and had little affairs on the side. We would all be none the wiser about the nastier side of his personality and the courtiers would be cleaning up after his transgressions.

Perhaps Smeggy has done us all a favour to some extent. We now know what a ghastly self entitled prick he is and soon enough the royal family will have to put an end to the funding. It's not just us tattlers who despise them now its pretty much the whole country bar the sugar nut cult.

I would be surprised if Queenie stops the funding before the 12 month period is up as they made an agreement, but the Harkles have made it plain that they no longer care about their royal patronages and were only hanging on to them for publicity until their own money making schemes came to fruition.

When Smeggy eventually drops him Harry will have a major problem. She's only going to stay with him as long as the royal connection is useful to her and it won't be long before he's no longer needed. Then Harry will find himself completely friendless and broke. It may even be worse than that because Smeggy will do some 'creative accounting' that will land him in hot water rather like her mother did to her dad.

The court case is supposed to take place in January. The press will really tear into them then (and hopefully the moonbump scam will also be revealed). The Queen will have no option but to remove their privileges then along with the funding so freeloading Harry will be cut off for good. Perhaps this is actually a win rather than us having to fund the useless wanker for the rest of his life.
Would love to hear what Prince Philip really thinks of the ginger and his hanger-on....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would love to hear what Prince Philip really thinks of the ginger and his hanger-on....
So would I 😁
I bet he's been spitting feathers about the way they have behaved towards the Queen. Philip has his faults but he's always put duty and the monarchy first, something that Harry obviously doesn't understand. Haznoballs must be a terrible disappointment to them. OK he's thick but if he had kept his head down and done his duty nobody would have cared too much about his lack of achievement.
Now Harry is a complete laughing stock and the Americans don't want him either. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have to admit with the amount of tit these two bang on about I've lost track a bit. But the recent film or programme he was on, wasn't that about the invinctus games? And weren't they pushing it through their own mouth pieces? So basically JCMH was using a film about a charity he knows he's screwed over and has dumped to get a mega payment from Netflix, to get more exposure in the media

I think on this occasion we're being yo harsh on Meghan- and its causing bile to rise in my throat to type this. JCMH is showing he's completely 100% what Freda says and Meghan just gave him the confidence to finally be honest about it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That is such a shame for Invictus - I hope William or Zara could take it on and do something for them. I think this just sums up Harry’s transformation to me.

if my parents were not so reliant on my Netflix I would unsubscribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I put this on our FB earlier.....I think it's to make them look relatable and down to earth, although I can't see how it fits with Meggy's clean eating, "my body is a temple" , yoga style!
Her body is a temple alright...a tourist attraction many have visited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Operation 'Down To Earth Duchess' is on.

Or it's a set up for their Netflix Finding Freedom doc where relatable, dead normal Prince Harry eats a burger for the very first time in his life, by a complete coincidence in the presence of an extensive camera crew, whilst sharing 45 minutes (including ad breaks) of deeply personal memories of his dead Mum. It's what Diana would have wanted for him.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.