Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if they made a film of their book FF, can just imagine her giving herself the main role, despite saying they or she wouldn't appear in front of the camera
I smell a Megxit documentary but it might be dressed up as something else about 'finding their voice' or whatever.

They've been quoted saying that they will both appear on camera in documentaries. Megz's ruled out acting projects, that's all.

This smells like a cheap revenge leak by the Harkles team. Not wise to take potshots at Jeffrey Katzenberg.

Reactions: 18
Finally, I can quote! :cool:

That does NOT surprise me that they read everything, as does their squad. The way the pounce on every negative comment says it all. It would not surprise me if they had sock accounts, either.

As for this Netflix deal. I saw the post which says they get paid if the documentary is bought but I know some people, like Chapelle got a 50 million deal for his comedy specials. I mean, Chapelle is very talented but hey...who knows what is going through their heads regarding the dastardly duo. There would always be somebody who wants to make money off them or get an expose and Netflix is pretty woke at the moment. Meghan not returning to acting, I suspect, is because she was not offered anything worthwhile.

What is good about this is it means they are not reliant on the BRF or Prince Charles' funds anymore and it finally cuts the chord. Plus they can pay back Frogmore and be independent. I suspect, even if she and No Balls split, she is going to keep milking for many years to come. The world is stuck with her.

"Cockblind" 🤣🤣🤣

Edited to add: Just spotted that @PennyCrayon introduced us to Crowns of Britain upthread! Yay! Nothing gets past us Tattlers!

Good morning Tattlers. I came across a blog called The Crowns of Britain which I like a lot. It's funny and perceptive and the blogger clearly thinks the gruesome twosome are prats. What's not to like?!

I came across this on the blog which I'd not heard of before.
(The memorial carol service was, I think, in memory of Henry van Straubenzee who died in a car crash in 2002 aged 18.)

How disgustingly shocking. She's definitely not right in the head.

Quote from The Crowns of Britain blog >>>
"Had it not been for the fact they were only surrounded by a bunch of three year olds, I would’ve expected Meghan to stand up and provide us all with rousing speech about Diana (and making it about herself too), telling us what a wonderful and inspiring woman she was– despite the fact she has never met her.

I mean, it’s not like it stopped her giving a speech at Harry’s dead friend’s annual memorial carol service two years ago— even though the guy died 14 years before she even met Harry."
I was shocked to hear that too! I meant to highlight it...thanks!

Latest harry markle

In the first picture, none of them...Hazno or the four kids, has their mask on correctly.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Either way, how sad. It seemed they had been given the chance to have the life 'they wanted' with more privacy and less public expectations of them- when all they really wanted was the $$$s. I hope no one watches it, I mean, what is going to be relatable about an actual prince and someone who now has access to whatever opportunities they want really and enough money to never have to worry again. If it's them preaching about how to live a fulfilling life or to help others, they can foxtrot oscar. I do actually think they make a good couple and I don't think one is leading the other or whatever, they're both adults with the means to make their own decisions etc.
Hi and welcome to the thread. I'm sorry but I disagree with the bit in bold. Smeggy is 100% calling the shots on everything. We all heard the life he said he wanted ... to live half time in Africa and raisle a passle of kids while popping home for the good things like his military gigs and summer at Balmoral etc with Brenda funding every single thing of course. He got none of them because smeggy rules the roost and Africa was not her thing and she's not into babies, archiedoll was only concieved to nail her prinnce and future funding, it was Hollywood or bust from day one. She led him by the dick from A to B . The minge is a powerful thing and smeggy's is magic, must be, plus sucking like a Dyson helps. :mHaving said that Hazza was not forced ... coersed yes, but not forced and the things he says about his birth family and heritage are appalling so he's a bleep at heart anyway. But there is no doubt in my mind that she is boss woman and he's along for the rides. And the blow jobs. But yanno what? That kind of infatuation with sex fades. When it does he'll see what a mug he's been but it will take time cos he's a thick bleep.
Hell slap it into him, he deserves being exposed as the treacherous dirtbird he is behind his jolly prince facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Tom Harrington, a broadcast industry expert at Enders Analysis said 'The Sussexes may imagine they will dictate the shows they want to make but Netflix will have a firm hand on the tiller.
A senior industry source said that Meghan would 'believe she's getting full creative control' but that the executive producer's credits she was likely to receive were 'thrown around like confetti'.
TV networks, Netflix included, don't let the lunatics run the asylum,' the source said. 'Meghan will no doubt want to cast herself as Mother Teresa but that's not how it's going to pan out.' "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Tom Harrington, a broadcast industry expert at Enders Analysis said 'The Sussexes may imagine they will dictate the shows they want to make but Netflix will have a firm hand on the tiller.
A senior industry source said that Meghan would 'believe she's getting full creative control' but that the executive producer's credits she was likely to receive were 'thrown around like confetti'.
TV networks, Netflix included, don't let the lunatics run the asylum,' the source said. 'Meghan will no doubt want to cast herself as Mother Teresa but that's not how it's going to pan out.' "
This makes it sound like another version of The Firm that they escaped from UK....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll finish watching The Fall, and then cancel my Netflix subscription.
I am already paying for their Californian Mansion etc, via my UK taxes - I’m not funding them through Netflix as well.

The irony of it all. Two privileged, work shy thickos - lecturing us on how we should live / how we should think.

Hopefully, the Netflix cash will roll in, and the RF will have to stop funding them.
Hope they stay in the USA for good. I don’t care what they do there, but I do not want to fund them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"the Sussexes said: 'Our focus will be on creating content that informs but also gives hope. As new parents, making inspirational family programming is also important to us.' "

So, playing to their strengths then and not the least bit like the bad acting, soul sucking, family break up couple of twonks that people think they are. Pass me the sick bucket!
If I need informing on anything I will look myself,I dont need this skanky twit to inform me of anything ,God she boils my blood 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't tell you how many times I've looked at her and thought Charlie Manson eyes. Same with Russell Brand, too.
Brand would certainly be an excellent choice to play Manson in a film 😁

Wow if they haven't paid their rent to Tyler Perry that's a big mistake. Especially after they trashed his taste in decor in Finding Freebies 😃
That won't make them any friends in Hollywood, they'll just be known as scroungers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:

'Harry and Meghan turning tricks, see it all on Netflix' 😁
If Harry has been so traumatised by cameras after his mothers death...why is his wife promoting them both in front of cameras daily, and then founding a tv production company that is camera based..is she such a manipulator and mascochicst..or was he lying...or my guess...both...

View attachment 231981View attachment 231987
Hmmm...... is anyone else seeing a likeness of the psychos here?
This is the face of a nutcase hellbent on getting her own way...in my opinion...and Just call me Harry..fell for it..she has his balls in her handbag and she knows it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
from the comments section on the DM

I just cancelled my Netflix subscription. I chatted with one of the customer service and he forwarded this statement (ops, It looks like Meghan statement, claiming that people love them). This is the Statement of Netflix regarding that concern. "Harry and Meghan have inspired millions of people all around the world with their authenticity, optimism and leadership," said Ted Sarandos, co-CEO and Chief Content Officer of Netflix. "We're incredibly proud they have chosen Netflix as their creative home - and are excited about telling stories with them that can help build resilience and increase understanding for audiences everywhere."

seriously?!?

pass me a bucket! :sick:
Just throwing this out there. The major film studios ( Miramax, MGM etc) and streaming services (ie.Netflix) production, is at a standstill right now. Unless your production (ie.movie/tv series/documentary whatever) had insurance in place already pre covid, there is jack tit chance anything new is getting insurance to start production on anything until there is a “clear” way forward for the insurance companies to continue to insure movies, without getting Covid burnt. So, ya know, two twats with zip production experience and zero appeal signing this new “ landmark deal” with Netflix in this climate? Yeah let’s insure that bag of tit. This thing won’t get off the ground for ages, if it ever does. Filming at the moment mostly limited to UK, Canada and some other location ( can’t recall where) but def not in Cali.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The “Netflix deal” is window dressing. PR fluff
This lady appears to be in the know.

Misleading. They signed on like MANY production companies who sell their shows to Netflix. They have to raise the funds themselves to produce the shows & Netflix will only buy them IF THEY LIKE THE SHOWS. If not, they wont”

“They're not working for Netflix. If you don't have a contact, its hard to sell your shows to Netflix. All Sunshine Sachs did, was get them through the door so harry can sell his "shows" to Netflix. If netflix doesn't like them, they won't buy them.”

Basically, they banged on every door in Hollywood.
Disney, Apple, NBC all refused to work with them.
They are still being funded by the BRF.

My personal opinion is that they are trying to create a buzz.
The only thing they can sell is the RF’s secrets. And if they hit that nuclear button, it’s game over. No title, no more funding.
I'm sure she has every little detail catalogued ready to use when it suits her and if Harry doesn't stop her he's lost everything

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.