Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moment this documentary hits Netflix Harry and Little miss duck and suck will lose their titles, also I hope the queen tells Harry if he thinks he can waltz back to the UK and back into the family fold when these two ass clowns divorce, I hope she tells him No!
Good title for next thread.
When the doco hits Netflix, Haznoballs and little miss duck and suck will lose their titles.
Or something with the suck and duck would be good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The “Netflix deal” is window dressing. PR fluff
This lady appears to be in the know.

Misleading. They signed on like MANY production companies who sell their shows to Netflix. They have to raise the funds themselves to produce the shows & Netflix will only buy them IF THEY LIKE THE SHOWS. If not, they wont”

“They're not working for Netflix. If you don't have a contact, its hard to sell your shows to Netflix. All Sunshine Sachs did, was get them through the door so harry can sell his "shows" to Netflix. If netflix doesn't like them, they won't buy them.”

Basically, they banged on every door in Hollywood.
Disney, Apple, NBC all refused to work with them.
They are still being funded by the BRF.

My personal opinion is that they are trying to create a buzz.
The only thing they can sell is the RF’s secrets. And if they hit that nuclear button, it’s game over. No title, no more funding.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

So it seems that they are copying the Obamas who also signed a big deal with Netflix a few years back and are now making programmes around race issues. 'These include American Factory, a documentary about the culture clash at a Chinese-owned factory in Ohio, and Bloom which is a drama series set in post-war New York exploring the 'barriers faced by women and by people of colour in an era marked by hurdles but also tremendous progress'.
Their production company will also be creating a film adaptation of a biography about slavery abolitionist Frederick Douglass.'

This sounds like the sort of programming that the Harkles might want to pursue. After all Meghan wants to 'train' us all remember. They seriously believe that they have influence. The elite dictating to the masses about what we should think and how we should behave.

'our focus will be on creating content that informs but also gives hope' and, as new parents, 'making inspirational family programming is also important to us'.
It makes me puke that they can spout thiis after the way they treated her elderly father and all of his family (including his elderly grandparents) with plastic scabies offensive whingeing book.🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Misleading. They signed on like MANY production companies who sell their shows to Netflix. They have to raise the funds themselves to produce the shows & Netflix will only buy them IF THEY LIKE THE SHOWS. If not, they wont”

“They're not working for Netflix. If you don't have a contact, its hard to sell your shows to Netflix. All Sunshine Sachs did, was get them through the door so harry can sell his "shows" to Netflix. If netflix doesn't like them, they won't buy them.”

The only thing they can sell is the RF’s secrets. And if they hit that nuclear button, it’s game over. No title, no more funding.
İ hate the way a manipulative person like MM uses everything available to her to manipulate us - media, friends, daily PR from the sublime to the ridiculous, her word salads, his word salads by proxy. İf they do get anything produced by Netflix it will be just that - hugely manipulative because they don't do informative and hopeful. İ believe it is as this woman says on the video - they are exaggerating and faking it to justify the money the RF are spending on them which they claim is their own money. İ like Laurence Fox's comment that this is the cure for insomnia - listening to all their wokeness. MM won't be able to resist contributing and appearing in the documentaries either.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

They are a pair of what Freda says

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Im cross about her Meghaness and hazno getting a Netflix deal.

that they seem to think that with zero experience, they can create documentaries of positivity and hope.
They have done such a brilliant job with their families havent they, her dad, his dad and his brother......perfect examples to us all of how to be hopeful and positive!!
And such a great job with the British press and the Daily Mail etc.
And travelyst......such a great environmental charity.......do as I say....reduce your use of plane travel.....or pay to carbon offset it....rather than do as I do.. ie ..use a plane to get to a charity event giving out goods to families at a school!

The only good thing will be...hopefully they wont get the money unless people watch their programmes and give them good reviews!

On the other hand, It may bring karma, People are fascinated by...and watch loads about car crash characters like ''Tiger king'/Joe Exotic, ' thats on Netflix isnt it.....? But Tiger king is in jail and the death of f***** Carole Baskin's husband is being investigated.. its made loads of money for some of the documentary contributors, but.....also exposed some pretty horrendous personalities!
(And those poor tigers/lions and ligers etc......animal cruelty at its most extreme!)

I dont think Joe Exotic came across at all well from any of these documentaries........they exposed him as a fraud and a very dodgy human being! And I ended up being so pleased that he had been imprisoned for tax fraud or for trying to kill Carole Baskin. However It was a must watch show...especially during the early days of lockdown...!. .....

Joe Exotic did actually encourage the first documentary on his zoo.......including the footage where the employee had her arm ripped off by a angry tiger...but it was slanted by the second load of producers to look .......dodgy!
I loved that series ,it was so cringe is was good, no he came across a raving nutcase in the end, she's doing Dancing with the Stars, so has come out the better of the 2..... Do I think her husbands death was iffy ? oh yes !!!

Reactions: 9
Edited to add: Just spotted that @PennyCrayon introduced us to Crowns of Britain upthread! Yay! Nothing gets past us Tattlers!

Good morning Tattlers. I came across a blog called The Crowns of Britain which I like a lot. It's funny and perceptive and the blogger clearly thinks the gruesome twosome are prats. What's not to like?!

I came across this on the blog which I'd not heard of before.
(The memorial carol service was, I think, in memory of Henry van Straubenzee who died in a car crash in 2002 aged 18.)

How disgustingly shocking. She's definitely not right in the head.

Quote from The Crowns of Britain blog >>>
"Had it not been for the fact they were only surrounded by a bunch of three year olds, I would’ve expected Meghan to stand up and provide us all with rousing speech about Diana (and making it about herself too), telling us what a wonderful and inspiring woman she was– despite the fact she has never met her.

I mean, it’s not like it stopped her giving a speech at Harry’s dead friend’s annual memorial carol service two years ago— even though the guy died 14 years before she even met Harry."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

So it seems that they are copying the Obamas who also signed a big deal with Netflix a few years back and are now making programmes around race issues. 'These include American Factory, a documentary about the culture clash at a Chinese-owned factory in Ohio, and Bloom which is a drama series set in post-war New York exploring the 'barriers faced by women and by people of colour in an era marked by hurdles but also tremendous progress'.
Their production company will also be creating a film adaptation of a biography about slavery abolitionist Frederick Douglass.'

This sounds like the sort of programming that the Harkles might want to pursue. After all Meghan wants to 'train' us all remember. They seriously believe that they have influence. The elite dictating to the masses about what we should think and how we should behave.

'our focus will be on creating content that informs but also gives hope' and, as new parents, 'making inspirational family programming is also important to us'.
It makes me puke that they can spout thiis after the way they treated her elderly father and all of his family (including his elderly grandparents) with plastic scabies offensive whingeing book.🤮
Yes they are copying the Obamas. Here is his word salad when Higher Ground Productions got their Netflix deal

“We all have a sacred story in us, right?” he said. “A story that gives us meaning and purpose and how we organize our lives. A good story is a good story. If it’s a documentary like yours or if it’s a scripted story that helps people understand something they didn’t understand before, we want to see if we can give voice to it.”

Sound familiar? :unsure: Cunts! The lot of them!

On a side note, “American Factory” (an Oscar 2020 winner) was only released through the Obamas production company. They had nothing to do with it’s making. (not having a pop at you here @Scotch Mist ❤ ) This link explains it.

Reactions: 15
Pass me the bucket on this Netflix "deal" :sick:
They don't know enough about anything to make any information-worthy content. This leads nicely to my thread suggestion: "Those who can, do. Those who can't, preach"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes they are copying the Obamas. Here is his word salad when Higher Ground Productions got their Netflix deal

“We all have a sacred story in us, right?” he said. “A story that gives us meaning and purpose and how we organize our lives. A good story is a good story. If it’s a documentary like yours or if it’s a scripted story that helps people understand something they didn’t understand before, we want to see if we can give voice to it.”

Sound familiar? :unsure: Cunts! The lot of them!

On a side note, “American Factory” (an Oscar 2020 winner) was only released through the Obamas production company. They had nothing to do with it’s making. (not having a pop at you here @Scotch Mist ❤ ) This link explains it.

I copied that bit from the Daily Mail article, so the Mail have got their information wrong 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No way will she not be in front of the camera. Her ego knows no bounds.

Reactions: 19
Either way, how sad. It seemed they had been given the chance to have the life 'they wanted' with more privacy and less public expectations of them- when all they really wanted was the $$$s. I hope no one watches it, I mean, what is going to be relatable about an actual prince and someone who now has access to whatever opportunities they want really and enough money to never have to worry again. If it's them preaching about how to live a fulfilling life or to help others, they can foxtrot oscar. I do actually think they make a good couple and I don't think one is leading the other or whatever, they're both adults with the means to make their own decisions etc.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.