Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The worst thing that ever happened to Markle was getting everything she wanted.

Narcissists are ill-equipped for mega-fame, even though that’s what they strive for. They crave the kind of uncritical adoration that simply doesn’t exist in real life. Even Diana wasn’t universally beloved until she died. People forget this, I think.

Narcissism isn’t really self-love - it’s a self-hatred that’s too deep rooted and painful to confront. To cope, they construct an idealised identity for themselves to present the world with, and it will always fracture because it’s not real.

She tells us at length that she’s a “feminist”, “humanitarian”, “animal lover” etc...and that she’s been campaigning & working for these causes since she was young. Except that’s not true - it’s a complete lie.

If you add up her “charity work” it amounts to about two weeks worth - not much out of 36 years. And the two speeches she made focused on herself & her own experiences. For someone so keen on female empowerment she seems oddly reluctant to so much as mention any other female. It’s all her, her, her.

I mean - the woman went to one of the most impoverished nations on Earth for less than a week. When she came back she boasted about how she lived her life with “one foot on red carpets & the other in refugee camps”. ONE refugee camp for less that ONE week, and this is how she characterises it? And did she actually talk about Rwanda, who she met there, what the issues were and how people could help? Nope. She talked about HERSELF, and how much it all meant to HER -how she asked her mother why she felt this need to help people so much and St. Doria replied “You were born that way, honey”. Yes, she actually said this - I haven’t exaggerated.

You have to be a prize cunt to go and visit children living with violence and grinding poverty, then come home only wanting to talk about yourself.

There is something deeply wrong with Meghan Markle. I don’t admire her “grifting” - she hasn’t worked hard (except at self-promotion), she‘s just lied. Far from being a victim of racism, she’s been protected by it. Kate, Fergie, Camilla, Sophie & Diana would never, ever, ever have been able to get away with such obvious self-aggrandisement. But for Meghan, people have given her the benefit of the doubt because “isn’t it wonderful to have diversity in the royal family?” Sure it is. But having an angry, entitled, lying, showboating, botoxed old cow hasn’t been remotely wonderful.

Don’t worry about Oprah. She’s an extraordinarily intelligent and shrewd woman who has almost certainly already seen straight through Markle. What can be given can be taken away - and a woman capable of disrespecting the Queen will have no qualms whatsoever about doing the same to Oprah.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
Please can we stop with the racism card on here.tbh I'm sick of it and come here to get away from my shite,of which I have alot...I like it on here as most of us agree to a united cause...than hazanoballs and Smeg are cunts and we hate them.
It's getting like an infection that seeps into everything and it does away with common sense and decency.
It's getting to the stage where anyone who is not of a certain colour,has to constantly apologise for everything they do,say,act even think.
I agree with peaceful protests but not for ppl intent on creating anarchy and destruction cos they have nothing better to and are bored at home cos of Rona.these activists cannot be argued or blamed for fear of being branded a racist.they achieve exactly the opposite of what they pretend to stand for.
These ppl who hate the establishment are the first ppl to ring 3 9s and expect the police,who they have been attacking days,weeks before to help them.
These are the ppl who expect to be nursed back to health after contracting covid from not bothering to social distance.
Noone should be afraid to have an opinion and have the right to say what they think.wouldnt it be better to educate ppl and explain why everyone should be equal,regardless of colour or religion.
I'm so sick of what's happening and I want to get back to hating 2 ppl and having a reasonable conversation about it,and making a joke without ppl questioning my motives for everything I say.
We must think of the children😭🙈
Feel free to ignore me,other half does all the time 😂😂
All my best to you all.❤😘🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just popping back to say bye in case I get a ban for posting support for JK Rowling against the militant trans agenda. Pray for me folks I must be the most horrible person in the world. I don't like militant trans or Meghan. I'm going to hell😈

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Baguette

VIP Member
I still cannot fathom how someone thought it was appropriate or helpful or comforting to write 'you are loved' on a banana to a homeless sex worker.
I know what I'd have done with that banana if she'd pulled that stunt near me...

And there's a lot more to loathe the Harkles for after reading this gem

But claims have today emerged that the couple started talking about plans for a life away from the Royal Family before they even got married.
The reports are set to emerge in a new book about the couple which will be released in August. Finding Freedom - said to have been written with the couple’s knowledge - is also set to detail the couple's plans for the future following their decision to quit the UK for a new life in LA.

A source told The Sun Online: "The book will explore the journey that Meghan and Harry went through in coming to the conclusion that they did.
"It will make clear that far from it being a snap decision that they took a long time to make it.
"The seeds of Megxit were sown before they even got married. The truth is that Harry had been deeply unhappy for a long time.
"And he and Meghan openly discussed going in a different direction well before they got married.

So 'deeply unhappy Harry' took the multi-million pound wedding, the Frogmore extravaganza, millions of pounds of clothes for Madam and all the other tax-payer treats literally at the same time as planning to bugger off to Hollywood. Nice.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Poppea

VIP Member
Just watched a programme on Monaco (escapism!). They have no paparazzi and all cameras, drones etc have to be authorised. Why didnt H&M live there? Oh wait...she doesn't want that much privacy
Living costs are extremely high and one has to stay there most of the year to get the tax privilege. Also to be allowed to stay there indefinitely one has to have a substantial amount of money in an account in one of their private banks, buy property (extremely expensive) and if IRCC one has to have a positive certificate of conduct.

I am not sure the both of them could fullfill even one of the above mentioned points.

ETA Forgot to say, one has to tell them where ones money comes from. I am not sure "I am 35 and won't have anything till I am 40, but my daddy gives me and my wife an allowance" counts. :D

It's not enough to thrive, you have to connive too.
Could we have this as the next thread title, please? It is awesome!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I know what I'd have done with that banana if she'd pulled that stunt near me...

And there's a lot more to loathe the Harkles for after reading this gem

But claims have today emerged that the couple started talking about plans for a life away from the Royal Family before they even got married.
The reports are set to emerge in a new book about the couple which will be released in August. Finding Freedom - said to have been written with the couple’s knowledge - is also set to detail the couple's plans for the future following their decision to quit the UK for a new life in LA.

A source told The Sun Online: "The book will explore the journey that Meghan and Harry went through in coming to the conclusion that they did.
"It will make clear that far from it being a snap decision that they took a long time to make it.
"The seeds of Megxit were sown before they even got married. The truth is that Harry had been deeply unhappy for a long time.
"And he and Meghan openly discussed going in a different direction well before they got married.

So 'deeply unhappy Harry' took the multi-million pound wedding, the Frogmore extravaganza, millions of pounds of clothes for Madam and all the other tax-payer treats literally at the same time as planning to bugger off to Hollywood. Nice.
Scobie’s propaganda is getting ever more desperate.

Did he not read their presumptuous manifesto? Nowhere in there did they even hint that they wanted to leave the royal family. No, they wanted all the same trimmings, trappings and money but a) do less work in returm and b) cherry pick which media sychophants to grace with their exalted presence.

The idea that Megxit was “always the plan” is a lie. Even the plan THAT THEY PUBLISHED didn’t say that.

Meghan’s only plan was - marry Harry, be hailed as the new Diana, be loved and adored by everyone, be called HRH & gracefully accept curtseys, live in a palace & dress in Givenchy forever and ever and ever amen.

That’s it.

The moment she realised that rather a lot of people couldn’t stand her she went off in a strop. She tried stong-arming the RF, failed and was, in essence, told to fuck off with her demands.

All she now has left is: “Well, I don’t care because we wanted to leave anyway, so ner ner UK” - which is pathetic even by her low standards.

I’ve known four year olds with more emotional maturity than this annoying twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Harry & Meghan #27 - We never expected anything less, another one ghosted - Goodbye Jess!

Reactions: 41

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
View attachment 151309

Thank you!!!! ❤❤❤ 🇬🇧🇺🇸💙💙💙 I enjoy y'all so much!!

View attachment 151310
some of you will get this clip 🤣😂🤣

Now.....can someone explain the Harry Potter.....umm I mean Daniel Radcliffe thingymajigger with JKR?! 🤔 (as I head to Google)

**Edited to say I did indeed Google it.....and umm, yeah. I'm confused. She made people mad cuz she didn't include transgender or fluid, in the folds of having a menstrual cycle??
JK Rowling has been relentlessly attacked by trans activists for daring to insinuate that only women menstruate and that biological sex is real. Now in my view anyone with a brain knows that she is correct but trans activists are very aggressive in the UK and insist that they are being excluded and that we all have to accept them as real women blah blah blah.....
It's another woke shit party where everyone jumps in criticising anyone who doesn't agree with them, and silly little Daniel decided to apologise on behalf of JK to all the offended trans.😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And looking at the photo's she seems to fit in fine. All smiling, just one of the girls...no sign of any 'issues' there and I don't believe she's ever mentioned any.
Hmmm. And she certainly made sure she “fit in” with other white groups later in life by lightening her skin, narrowing her nose, never dating black men, straightening her hair and identifying as caucasian on her CV. Not to mention the two white husbands, mostly white friends and a complete absence of any kind of work on behalf of the black community.

i never said there were “issues”. My only problem is her now wanting to be seen as a proud black woman when it suits her image. She was certainly never one before.

It’s a bit like her making a pronouncement about how she confronted the Suits producers for dressing her in tight clothes - on account of her “feminist principles” - shortly before ripping ooen her blouse, rubbing her tits and licking her lips for that ridiculous burger video in a men’s magazine.

Talking out of both sides of her mouth, as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

freda19

VIP Member
No free pass for either the hustler or that spoilt entitled twat from me. Zip. Zero. Both can go to hell in a hand basket.
This, 100%. I've no time for women who trade up in life by lying about their circumstances for pity or by lying on their backs for a rich bloke and a life of ease. I've more respect for prostitutes who keep it a business transaction than for lying bastards (male or female) who trample their way to the top.
As for haribo, just another thick barely educated arrogant entitled hooray henry who got lucky when the stork dropped him off to a Royal.
Cunts the pair of them.

Can things gets any worse for the pair of clowns?
Fingers crossed. 🤞
:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I was thinking of starting a new thread named:
'Celebrity Cunt of the Week'
The premise would be that people could shout out on which posturing idiotic celeb had annoyed them the most every week with detailed analysis of their scummy behaviour and likes would determine the winner.
Do you think that would prove popular or not ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

expatfancy

Chatty Member
My little pony has been fired from her tv show (assuming it’s that wedding one). Just read it on the DM!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

acca00

Chatty Member
It's interesting that it says that she didn't want to do the video.
I have just read somewhere (as a result of following a link from this thread, but now I can't find it, as I got a bit lost down a hole) in a comment, that the school didn't ask or invite her to address the graduation ceremony. She took it upon herself to do this (perhaps instigated by OW if the comment I mentioned before is believed) apparently. This marries up with some other comments about the school, strangely not sharing her speech or mentioning about it. 🧐
I've not watched yet, but this Fame Vixen sounds right up my street. Thank you for sharing!
I, too, suspect this. Meghan was never due to give a speech to her former school. She made the video and sent it straight to Elle magazine and media outlets. She did this to so she could have "her say" on the BLM stuff.

It's the exact same story with the letter she wrote to her father: it was never a personal letter written to him. She wrote it knowing she would leak it to the public. And it's the exact same story with the food charity a few weeks ago. She created the story: leaked/staged CCTV footage and photos. The head of the charity is a media friend from TV. And it was all carefully packaged for Entertainment Tonight.

Meghan Markle is 100% fake. Nothing she does is sincere. She acts ALL THE TIME.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

PoleStar

Chatty Member
From Amanda Platell in today's Mail - ouch!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So, so true.

A dog’s life for Meghan

From her borrowed £14 million LA mansion isolating with Harry and their child, Meghan messages that she is still supporting the UK animal welfare charity Mayhew and will continue with her largesse.

‘I renew my sponsorship of a dog kennel in the name of our son, Archie, to create an interim home for a pet in need.’

Magnanimous of you, Megs. Since you hooked up with Prince Harry — after living in Kensington Palace and then briefly Frogmore Cottage in Windsor — it is more than likely the only home you’ve actually paid for yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hallowmaiden

Yeah I remember months back people objecting to lockdown and saying "Sweden isn't doing that and they are doing fine".
Now we hear Sweden is sinking fast under the virus.

I know I joke around but honestly my heart goes out to people like you. Our gov, despite the negative comments, haven't done too bad all things considered and yet it's been hell. How on earth people like you and Mo5 cope when you're slowly going under in your countries beats me.
Thanks for the consideration, but we're not "sinking fast". Yes we're doing worse than the other nordic countries but that was always gonna happen as we got half our population living crowded around the capital area and 1 million swedes were abroad when the pandemic started due to our "spring break". We were doomed from the start, but we're not doing even close to as bad as people suggested when they heard we weren't doing lockdown. Here's how the imperial collage suggested we would do compaired to how we actually did:

IMG_20200510_135316.jpg
Our curve is stable. We haven't peaked. And oppose to what international media might tell you, no there are no dead bodies on the streets. We're ok. We're not "slowly going under". 80 % of are cases are in stockholm. The rest of the country are doing well, even better than most nordic in terms of deaths per capital. Also worth mentioning is how "precise" our counting is compaired to many other countries, meaning that if you die and has had corona within the last 30 days before your death, you're part of our "corona death statistic". You could be dying of cancer, get corona, beat corona, then die of cancer 25 days later and you'll still be listed as a corona related death. That's how we count, and thats why 90 % of our death are above the age of 70, because many of them would have died anyway and just happend to have corona within 30 days before their death. But yea, international media doesn't like to talk about that because that wouldn't make sweden as fun of a punchbag.

Sorry. Didn't mean to interupt the thread. I'm just so tired with people thinking sweden are the fckn apocalypse.

Last edited:

freda19

VIP Member
Do you think The Harkles (Ok, let's say Meghan) has a checklist of everyone that she believes has ever slighted her and she has vowed to get revenge on each and every one of them?
I honestly believe she has. It's so weird - if it was me, I would want to walk away, head held high and make something of myself on my own terms - that would be the best sort of revenge.
Petty sniping and baiting must take up so much headspace - you can never move forward!
This 100%. We all hold grudges, that's natural but for your own sanity you need to put a limit on it and move on. It's very unhealthy and the person you hold the grudge against probably never gives you or the event surrounding the grudge a second thought. Yes it's great dreaming of revenge, no doubt about it, and fuming is fine for a while but draw a line under it mentally. I'm not saying forgive, but set it aside and at some point karma will kick in and you can laugh at them.
Having said all that wokey psycho babble shite :m, I'm still holding a grudge over that pair of cunts blowing my hard earned on their shite wedding and that fugly sofa cover beige dress. My grudge is in a wee box I've tucked away but every so often I open it and swear at it and then I feel better and put it away again. Plus Mrs Karma has played a blinder pissing on their cornflakes to the point that everything they get involved in becomes a pile of dog poop so she's my ally. And us bitches on here help ease my grudge-itis.

• Haha
  • Heart

Locket6

# My little pony, you’re friendship was phoney, Megain’s been drastic, it’s a ghosting classic!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
I think for the next thread title we should just put up a disclaimer instead and have..
H and m thread no: if you are easily offended or can't take a joke,fuck off now.have a nice day.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33